The Only Real Resistence Is A Growing Anger Across America Against Democrats

If you're like me, you're fed up with loud mouthed protesters. Many of us have stopped watching news broadcasts because we're tired of seeing fake news and fake protesters acting like rude assholes everywhere.

I don't even spend much time commenting on this forum because my tolerance for Bull Shit has been exceeded and all I do every day is go to work, come home, and do anything but watch the Mainstream News.

I'm tired of watching Republicans acting like assholes and I'm tired of Democrats acting like assholes.

I can't wait till the next election so I can vote even more of them out of office.

Thankfully I'm not a bit like you.

Since you hate most Americans, both political parties and choose to be willfully ignorant, why not find an Island where no one but those you approve can live? Start your own Jim Jones cult, and when they disappoint you, give them the special kool-aid. Maybe then you won't be such a curmudgeon.
Coming from somebody that really hates Americans and supports non-citizens as well as the Islamis State, that means nothing.

I hate no one. I admit, I have empathy for those under attack by trump&co. No more or no less than for We the People, the American citizens who will suffer as the Plutocrats and cronies rape us and enrich themselves.

My wife, who all through life has not had much interest in politics, is suddenly watching PBS newscasts.

She says she had never previously realized how much fun it it to watch supposed adults make complete asses of themselves.

She didn't mean the content - rather, the presenters.

LIAR ^^^

httpspostgraphics.s3.amazonaws.comchartable5890a4ae02c9f8000d10d78a2300.jpg-a75f7a95a7474038434f91c5837a0c5c6f514905.jpg
Same polls that gave HIllary 325 Electoral votes.

Notice how the left are defending the DC elite establishment in this thread?

When between 1968 and today did this 180 transformation occur?

If you're like me, you're fed up with loud mouthed protesters. Many of us have stopped watching news broadcasts because we're tired of seeing fake news and fake protesters acting like rude assholes everywhere.

I don't even spend much time commenting on this forum because my tolerance for Bull Shit has been exceeded and all I do every day is go to work, come home, and do anything but watch the Mainstream News.

I'm tired of watching Republicans acting like assholes and I'm tired of Democrats acting like assholes.

I can't wait till the next election so I can vote even more of them out of office.
And why would that be? Considering that the GOP has control of the government now. Oh wait........you forgot that part. :lol:
The GOP doesn't have control yet....but they will in a few months once they get rid of all of the Democrat spies and traitors.

And why would that be? Considering that the GOP has control of the government now. Oh wait........you forgot that part. :lol:
The GOP doesn't have control yet....but they will in a few months once they get rid of all of the Democrat spies and traitors.

Once again the tin foil storm troopers are out and about with conspiracy theories. Democratic spies and traitors are afoot and have infilltraited the NSA, FBI and even his inner circle and cabinet. How long until he tweets "You're fired" to everyone close to him who fails to kiss his ass or questions his sanity?

Anger at Democrats because they're totally incompetent to stop the rube, bubbling Republicans.

Thankfully I'm not a bit like you.

Since you hate most Americans, both political parties and choose to be willfully ignorant, why not find an Island where no one but those you approve can live? Start your own Jim Jones cult, and when they disappoint you, give them the special kool-aid. Maybe then you won't be such a curmudgeon.
Coming from somebody that really hates Americans and supports non-citizens as well as the Islamis State, that means nothing.

I hate no one. I admit, I have empathy for those under attack by trump&co. No more or no less than for We the People, the American citizens who will suffer as the Plutocrats and cronies rape us and enrich themselves.
What a fucking Drama Queen.lol

Forum List

Back