“The parties are equally f_ _ ked for Americans”. That’s what fence-sitters tell us…Is it true?

Good thing nobody is doing that.
hahaha….that’s exactly what all of you megalomaniacs are doing….some weird block you’ve created in your frontal lobe has you believing otherwise.
I get that your addled little partisan brain cannot grasp that some of us see no difference between the two sides.
Says the four uber intelligent megalomaniacs here…Meanwhile, everybody on this site and everybody with their head pulled from their ass knows the parties have never in history been further apart on all issues social and political.

To be honest I wish I could be like you loyal partisans and just pick a side and worship it till the day that I die no matter how much they suck, it would make life much easier.
The ignorant mistake you make is you see supporting and voting for candidate as some form of worship which is probably the cause for that weird block you’ve erected in your frontal lobe…you’re paranoid of seeing yourself as a “worshipper”.
But I just cannot.
Hell no you can not...you can not see with rational eyes

JWBooth

Says the four uber intelligent megalomaniacs here…Meanwhile, everybody on this site and everybody with their head pulled from their ass knows the parties have never in history been further apart on all issues social and political.

That is what they tell, and you would never disagree with your party overlords

Lets break this down and look at the policies and actions of the parties. I’ll start with one close to my heart.
What policy have Republicans pushed that fucks Americans as “equally” as Biden’s open border policy and the 8 million new illegals will?
The fence sitters have a preferred major candidate

Namely whoever the democrats nominate

They just wont admit it publically

Fence-sitters just means unbiased observers.

Looking at Republicans, their tax cuts exploded the Deficit and Debt. Totally irresponsible.

Looking at democrats, they spend wayyyyyyy too much on everything. Totally irresponsible.

Both parties suck.
IMO, there is enough revenue being generated for everything that is needed to
finance a country of this size. The issue is on the spending, and I'm talking about wasteful spending.
Totally and incredible wasteful, AND without oversight. We have a committee for just that purpose,
and somehow it fails regardless of which party is in control. There are no innocents, just incompetence.

Last edited:
The fence sitters have a preferred major candidate

Namely whoever the democrats nominate

They just wont admit it publically
Sure sure. And you kill puppies in your spare time. You just won't admit it publicly.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I
I just think you're missing the point. It isn't that Biden and Trump are the same, or even that they are equally bad. It's that they are both so far below any minimum standards for the office that there's no way I could vote for either. And I'm not going to waste much time trying to sort out which one is worse.

I just think you're missing the point. It isn't that Biden and Trump are the same, or even that they are equally bad. It's that they are both so far below any minimum standards for the office that there's no way I could vote for either. And I'm not going to waste much time trying to sort out which one is worse.
You are going to get one or the other

And they are not both equally bad

I suspect you would prefer biden if you had to choose

Whether you vote or not

Others will decide for you
Others can do whatever the fuck they like. I'm not going to do something stupid just because you, or the media, tell me that everyone else will.

Others can do whatever the fuck they like. I'm not going to do something stupid just because you, or the media, tell me that everyone else will.
That means you are part of the problem

Apathy is not a solution

IMO, there is enough revenue being generated for everything that is needed to
finance a country of this size. The issue is on the spending, and I'm talking about wasteful spending.
Totally and incredible wasteful, AND without oversight. We have a committee for just that purpose,
and somehow it fails regardless of which party is in control. There are no innocents, just incompetence.
1. I remember when there was a government study to root out "waste, fraud, and abuse" and to make the government more efficient and effective, called the "Grace Commission". Their policy recommendations were ignored.
The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. "With two thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services that taxpayers expect from their government."

2. As for enough revenue being generated, nope, not now. The interest on the Debt is consuming too much revenue, and the DC morons keep borrowing more. But your point about cutting spending is spot on.

3. If Republicans don't get significant Budget Cuts in January, the fiscal war is over. The US dollar will collapse. The party is officially over, the punch bowl needs to be removed. Trump's Budgets were about $4T, Biden's Budgets are about $7T. That is insanity.

4. Its not "incompetence" that we're in this mess, its just the way politics works. A government shutdown in January may be part of the answer. Only fund what is actually essential.

Forum List

Back