"The Pitchforks are coming...for us Plutocrats."

I'm not the one that yearns to be governed by the power elite. I dont love the govt like you do. I dont place faith in a collective unit like you do. I believe in the individual. I wouldnt label you as the greatest threat since you have no power, just willful ignorance that has to be led around and told what to do. Certainly a paradox since you are always preaching of your own brilliance.

Don't tell me what I yearn for or what I love or have faith in, that you can't read with comprehension, nor consider ideas and opinions which require thought, is your problem. One I suspect that is chronic and immune to treatment. Thus, it is not willful, it is congenital.

I don't preach. I express opinons which I believe are well thought out, and when wrong I admit my errors. Suggesting I've been told what to do (?) is ridiculous; what you likely meant is what I've been told what "to think", and that is both untrue and nothing but a personal attack. I expect no more from you because you lack the skills and (most likely the intelligence) to offer any well thought out post.

It stings doesn't it? One more thing: I did not personally attack you.

Apparently your education is lacking too, an ad hominem is a logical fallacy and a personal attack on the person, not on their argument. Nothing you post stings, as a source you're no more credible than a parrot.

[

too late for your whining now
You and many have sat back and voted for these RICH/Harvard/lawyers politicians who was voting to get themselves more wealth, all the while putting down the people who were just everyday citizens, like the Palins, Cain, look what you call Dr.Carson/ Uncle Tom
so you don't get to sit back now and whine about , Inequality

you people won't be satisfied until we are Equally POOR and have all these wealthy elected idiots in government lording over us

Uh, Staph, I realize you are stupider than dogshit while you ladle out lunches at the Public School.

So let me clarify this for you. The people who voted themselves more wealth were the ones with R's behind their names and graduated from Universities that talk about Talking Snakes.

They are the ones who weakened the unions and the regulatory agencies and the trade treaties that preserved the middle class.

And the end result of that is without the MIddle Class firewall to protect the rich, the rich are kind of fucked when the shit does - inevitably- hit the fan.

Ten years ago, I might have tried to talk the angry lynch mob out of it if they were about to storm the rich guy's house. Today I would be very hard pressed not to join in.

The problem isn't that there are too many rich people. The problem is that there are too few rich people.

We should be passing laws that make it easier for people to get rich, not harder as JoeBolshevik131 wants.

No, the problem is that there are too few middle class families, the backbone of America.

Most of the world gets along fine without the obscenely rich. Shit, I currently work for a British company, our CEO is a knight but he only makes six figures. (He also said he quit his last company because it held a luxury retreat for managers after announcing massive layoffs. I do think there are some rich people who actually GET IT.)

The notion that you could have the CEO of GM, who ran his company so badly it required a government bailout to survive, but he still walked away with an 8-figure salary is absurd. Even more absurd is the the CEO of Cigna getting an NINE figure salary for putting forward a policy of not paying to treat sick people after they paid their premiums.

The Wealthy are Parasites who've convinced you they are vital organs.

The problem isn't that there are too many rich people. The problem is that there are too few rich people.

We should be passing laws that make it easier for people to get rich, not harder as JoeBolshevik131 wants.

May be too late for that.

We may have turned the corner already. The Left has pretty much succeeded with their "you didn't build that, you didn't earn that, you only have that because it was given to you, you were lucky, you stole that from someone else" schtick, and more people now believe it.

When a person busts their ass and then has to apologize for succeeding, the die is cast.

Or maybe they should apologize. How many people did they have to step over to get rich?

I'll take the finest example your side has. Mitt Romney.

He was born rich. He used his wealth to create more wealth, and in the process, if you worked for AmPad or KB Toys or G.S. Steel and lost your job, your pension and your health insurance, it was kind of a bad deal.

Sure you have, joe.

It must afford you a lot of pride to be unemployed and unable to get a job because of your reputation as a liar.

That's typical Marxist thinking.

NO, that's just the reality.

Guy, frankly, I know you think the mythical brilliant Ayn Randian hero is out there.

But my experience is most of them just inherited their wealth or got lucky, and it's pretty much whatever stupid decisions they make aren't going to run the car into the wall.

I figured this out on my first post Military job, where the two rich kids (Party Boy and Bible Boy) inherited their company from Mommy and proceeded to run it into the ground in a year.

I should have taken that as a message, but I didn't. I just wrote it off like it was "The Phantom Menace". Must have been a fluke.

Sure you have, joe.

It must afford you a lot of pride to be unemployed and unable to get a job because of your reputation as a liar.

Wouldn't know. I've been working pretty steadily since 2002. Other than that two week break after they illegally fired me from a job for medical issues, I've been pretty consistant.

Here's my real problem right now. I work for a company that is not paying me what I should be making. (I make up the difference with a second and third job.) They got me on the cheap when the recession hit. I could probably get paid more, but if I quit, they'd need to hire three people to replace me. And I'd be screwing over my friends I've worked with for the last six years.

I'm going to have to eventually pull that trigger. I could if I want to. One of my side jobs is writing resumes, and my resume is so well written I get a response rate of 50%.

I'm just not there yet. The current job hasn't done something like fire my best friend for being gay or lie to us about closing down the plant or firing me for running up too many medical expenses. Their offenses have been banal at best.

That's funny, before you said they fired you for lying.

Interesting.

They need three people to replace you..pffft lololol... I'm sure if you wait long enough, you'll get fired again.

That's funny, before you said they fired you for lying.

Interesting.

They need three people to replace you..pffft lololol... I'm sure if you wait long enough, you'll get fired again.

Only probably because the geniuses will close down this plant and move it to Asia. and then wonder why they are losing their customers when the product quality drops.

Oh, no, I never said that they fired me for lying. I said they fired me because I ran up $60,000 in medical bills between 2006 and 2008. And because they lost their biggest customer.

And in the six years since I left that company, they've hired and fired about four people to do the same job. They never last, though.

No, you said they accused you of lying, and fired you illegally, lol.

Which means they fired you for one thing..but you claim they fired you for something else.

No, you said they accused you of lying, and fired you illegally, lol.

Which means they fired you for one thing..but you claim they fired you for something else.

Um, no. never said any such thing. But since you seem to often get confused, attributing things to me I never said, I'm not really so sure explaining it to you.

You need to do what Toro does. Keep a list of things I say so you can take things out of context.

It's a much better strategy for having to avoid addressing the things I ACTUALLY say.

For those playing along at home. I worked for a company for six years. IN my sixth year, I had some medical issues the required fairly expensive surgery to correct. The insurance company - Cigna - argued these were "elective" procedures.

IN my sixth year, they decided to get rid of me, but couldn't because my work record had been pretty exemplary. Got top notch reviews. Then they tried to get me to quit by redefining my job to one that would phase out in a year, hoping I'd quit.

In the end, they eliminated my position and paid me about $10,000 in "Please don't Sue us" money. (I had pretty solid grounds.)

Now, here's the thing. The guy who let me go got fired. So did the person they replaced me with, and the person they replaced her with. The place became so miserable no one really wanted to work there.

You know that Resume Business I do on the side? I've gotten about 10 clients out of this company.

So I'm not necessarily unhappy I don't work there anymore.

I am, however, completely cured of the "Greed is Good, Rich People are Wonderful" horseshit you Republican Idiots gobble down with shit-eating grins while they fuck you in the ass.

Sure ya do, joeb.

I'm sure you're REAL successful. Cuz you are obviously a stellar dude.

It is amazing to watch these racist far left Obama drones use words that they don't even understand.

Yet these far left programmed drones will still vote for Hilary in 2016, they will still keep Pelosi and Reid in power.

Amazing how these talking points and propaganda are not applied to the racist far left.

Sharing the wealth is good for everyone but in a nation of selfish children that lesson needs to be learned again, and again, and again it seems.

Sharing the wealth is only good for those who do not already have the wealth. And, even that is fading. It is gone the moment the free money is gone. Then, they want more, and they want it even worse than they did the first time.

However, I doubt that is what you mean by sharing the wealth. You want the government to confiscate that wealth, and then dole it out to their favorites. The poor will get a little, but the parasites will get the bulk.

That's typical Marxist thinking.

NO, that's just the reality.

Guy, frankly, I know you think the mythical brilliant Ayn Randian hero is out there.

But my experience is most of them just inherited their wealth or got lucky, and it's pretty much whatever stupid decisions they make aren't going to run the car into the wall.

I figured this out on my first post Military job, where the two rich kids (Party Boy and Bible Boy) inherited their company from Mommy and proceeded to run it into the ground in a year.

I should have taken that as a message, but I didn't. I just wrote it off like it was "The Phantom Menace". Must have been a fluke.

Thats how wealth gets redistributed in a capitalist system. And, it happens more often than you think.

Any time that a hack tars an entire class of people with the ills of a few, their credibility goes into the toilet.

The wealthy are not the problem with the middle class, the government is. You should be able to figure that out for yourself. Have you ever looked into what it takes in time and money, just to open a new store? Not to build, stock, and staff the store, just to get all the permits necessary to start. The wealthy can afford to do it. The average joe cannot. The wealthy can afford to hire someone to keep up with the ever changing regulations, the average joe cannot. The wealthy can get help from their cronies in government, the average joe cannot.

But, keep supporting bigger and bigger government, and continue to hope some of the crumbs will fall off the table in your direction.

Forum List

Back