The Political Year 2021 In Review

Problem is Marc is a fucking black racist, and morons like him, Otto, and other hard Left traitors think America would benefit by becoming a Communist totalitarian state with zero opposition whatsoever to their diseased agenda.

Problem is Marc is a fucking black racist, and morons like him, Otto, and other hard Left traitors think America would benefit by becoming a Communist totalitarian state with zero opposition whatsoever to their diseased agenda.
What's "hard Left?" Describe that ideology.

Believe what exactly?

What this man said in the video you posted Marc.

Let me tell you something my friend............and believe it or not, I do consider you a friend..................my grandchildren are of mixed race. They look more black than white. My oldest grand daughter who is in highschool, has a white boyfriend. His parents love her, and this high school is 85% white.

In the NEW generation, I do not see anywhere near as much racism, rather I see total acceptance, and I live in a community 90% caucasion.

Do I think racism no longer exists?

Of course not, you always have yahoos, both white and black. Both of them want to make HATE the reason they do what they do, and it sucks. If EVER anyone hated upon either of my grand daughters because they were 1/2 black, I would kick their a** or die trying. All people deserve better than being rated on anything like melanin.

I would like to tell you I FIGHT for equality for my grand children in my community, but I do not have to. Maybe it is different where you live, I can not address that. But I do know, where I live, my grand daughters have friends that are white, Hispanic, and the girls with their friends, donate their time to senior citizen homes, entertain them, hug them, love them.

That is how it should be! I am really sorry if your experience is not like this. I live in the Midwest, and it might take 10 yrs or so to move your way.

Have hope for the future! Our youngest are breaking what was, and soon with any kind of luck, we will see what we always wanted.

What this man said in the video you posted Marc.

Let me tell you something my friend............and believe it or not, I do consider you a friend..................my grandchildren are of mixed race. They look more black than white. My oldest grand daughter who is in highschool, has a white boyfriend. His parents love her, and this high school is 85% white.

In the NEW generation, I do not see anywhere near as much racism, rather I see total acceptance, and I live in a community 90% caucasion.

Do I think racism no longer exists?

Of course not, you always have yahoos, both white and black. Both of them want to make HATE the reason they do what they do, and it sucks. If EVER anyone hated upon either of my grand daughters because they were 1/2 black, I would kick their a** or die trying. All people deserve better than being rated on anything like melanin.

I would like to tell you I FIGHT for equality for my grand children in my community, but I do not have to. Maybe it is different where you live, I can not address that. But I do know, where I live, my grand daughters have friends that are white, Hispanic, and the girls with their friends, donate their time to senior citizen homes, entertain them, hug them, love them.

That is how it should be! I am really sorry if your experience is not like this. I live in the Midwest, and it might take 10 yrs or so to move your way.

Have hope for the future! Our youngest are breaking what was, and soon with any kind of luck, we will see what we always wanted.
What did he say in the video specifically did you disagree with?

What did he say in the video specifically did you disagree with?
It was all about Black. We are Americans. Black has little to do with it. If promoting just Black ideas is the answer, then you can understand why promoting just white ideas would be the counter.

An integrated society is the BEST society.

Why?

Because once we get rid of racial politics, then what is the best for the most comes to the forefront.

It was all about Black. We are Americans. Black has little to do with it. If promoting just Black ideas is the answer, then you can understand why promoting just white ideas would be the counter.

An integrated society is the BEST society.

Why?

Because once we get rid of racial politics, then what is the best for the most comes to the forefront.
That wasn't specific.

What was "Black" specifically?

C'mon, you can do it, use your words.

That wasn't specific.

What was "Black" specifically?

C'mon, you can do it, use your words.

Awwwww, cmon man, you can tell us all how Black Americans do not want American reform.

It is absolutely mind boggling, how I watch you try to make OUR conversation about race.

Fine, then I will just ignore you and take care of my grand children. People like you, of any color, do not deserve a platform. Far be it from me to give you one.

If ever I need a Black warrior to help me, I will give you a call. If not, then from me and my grand children, screw you, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. (sorry, we play a lot of Monopoly when they are here, and my oldest grand daughter suggested I write that to you They play to keep PA-Pa happy) Now to go up stairs and get Boardwalk and Park Place from grand daughter number 2. She is in 7th grade. She is a mizer, lol. I taught her well. She will do well in business, if you Leftists allow any business to be in force if you get control.

Last edited:
Awwwww, cmon man, you can tell us all how Black Americans do not want American reform.

It is absolutely mind boggling, how I watch you try to make OUR conversation about race.

Fine, then I will just ignore you and take care of my grand children. People like you, of any color, do not deserve a platform. Far be it from me to give you one.

If ever I need a Black warrior to help me, I will give you a call. If not, then from me and my grand children, screw you, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. (sorry, we play a lot of Monopoly when they are here, and my oldest grand daughter suggested I write that to you They play to keep PA-Pa happy) Now to go up stairs and get Boardwalk and Park Place from grand daughter number 2. She is in 7th grade. She is a mizer, lol. I taught her well. She will do well in business, if you Leftists allow any business to be in force if you get control.
So basically you had zero issues w/what the Professor said.

That's what I thought.

Thank you.

Yes, a few days late, but still incredibly relevant...

As usual, the Professor is spot on.

We're in for an interesting 2022.

It's a shame the black community hasn't figured this one out yet. When the party of slavery is the same party makes their lives worse today yet they continue to support those Democrats, well that's a great sign people do not learn from the past.

Forum List

Back