The politicization of Google results

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Has anyone else noticed how incredibly difficult it is to find results anymore that don't look like they were hand selected by the DNC?

I've noticed that if I put in neutral terms, that I get the most diverse results, maybe 70% left. The harder I try to find views outside the leftwing media, the more pure leftwing media slanted results I get.

This is getting to the point of absurd.

Google is an existential threat to liberty. To me, that is far more a direct threat than Facebook or Twitter because Google is the basic tool to find information

Has anyone else noticed how incredibly difficult it is to find results anymore that don't look like they were hand selected by the DNC?

I've noticed that if I put in neutral terms, that I get the most diverse results, maybe 70% left. The harder I try to find views outside the leftwing media, the more pure leftwing media slanted results I get.

Google is an existential threat to liberty. To me, that is far more a direct threat than Facebook or Twitter because Google is the basic tool to find information

It's been happening for the better part of two years.

All the information I've been creating threads with on USMB is not coming from google. I hae to scrape the darkest corners of the TOR network (deepweb) and hidden Pro-Trump onion sites that aren't besieged by big tech and spies/plants.

Even though the links I post in my threads are from the clearnet (the regular internet you know), I can't find them on google. So I'm finding these clearnet links on the darknet in private internet forums on TOR.

That is the state of censorship post November 3rd.

Agreed. But I felt like I could always get alternative viewpoints before, it was just a little more work. It's getting to the point where they just filter out any view but the left now. I can no longer find information even that I know is out there at all

Agreed. But I felt like I could always get alternative viewpoints before, it was just a little more work. It's getting to the point where they just filter out any view but the left now. I can no longer find information even that I know is out there at all

We are currently in the initial HOT PHASE of a communist takeover. The clearnet (the internet most people use) has been seized by big tech and scrubbed.

Btw, you're aware that we are indeed in the middle of a communist insurrection correct? I have no doubt that once we regain control Trump will nationalize the Guard and start military arrests and tribunals.

It's that bad.

The cure is simple.
Go to "settings" in your browser,
Click Search Engines,
Select Duckduckgo or Dogpile
Save and exit.

Now, every time you use your search bar you aren't getting leftwing curated search results and your searches are being sold to advertisers who then flood you with ads for the next month trying to sell you something you already bought.

The Real Fascist Threat Was Never Trump – It’s Crony Corporate Power.

“We cannot hope to have a functional democracy when property and information are controlled by a small number of companies tightly allied with political power.”​

End the Rent Seeking

Oh yea. Google virtually burns books by hiding or eliminating relevant information from its users. They are the gatekeeper of information and knowledge. They serve the interests of the globalist cabal and its master, Satan.

Yes, I too have been unable to find information on Google that was once there. Google is of the world, if you catch my biblical drift, and they ultimately serve Satan.

Forum List

Back