The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

Will than thank god he’s not potus. I never thought I’d be happy slow Joe is potus. Thanks.

We might all be dead if dumb Don were potus, but you’d be so proud.

Can’t fix stupid.
What wars did President Trump start? What wars were started by previous presidents?

So, John Bolton told you!

You just can't make this stuff up!
John Bolton is a disgruntled neo con war hawk that Donald Trump dumped like a sack of nuclear wastes. The only way anyone pays attention to him now is when Bolton makes these exaggerated claims that leftist slurp
up like gourmet chili.

Oh you are a major hypocrite, like so many dumb Americans. You condemn Putin as a war criminal and his invasion as a war crime, but you’re cool with the US military invading nations and killing civilians whenever it so choses.
Seems every place we've invaded got a break from a dictator......and we only targeted military facilities......not civilian.

Putin is going out of his way to murder civilians.....bombing hospitals....movie theaters....and nurseries. And I seriously doubt he's going to offer to rebuild once he gets done bombing like we always do. He wants to leave scorched Earth and smoldering babies.

If you really think Putin wouldn’t have invaded if dumb Don was potus, you’ll believe anything.
IF that were in any way true, why did President Putin NOT invade any country while President Trump was in office? Why did Putin wait until, in your view, "Strong Man Biden" demonstrated his weakness and ineptness with his utter catastrophe in surrendering Afghanistan? Did President Biden NOT intentionally and with malice abandon thousands of Afghans, who worked faithfully with the United States? He abandoned women who went to school and hold responsible positions, along with thousands of American citizens.

Was that NOT a huge neon sign to the despots of the world that they could do as they wished with no fear of interference from the United States?

Yeah, I wonder which fucking moron handpicked Bolton?

Oh yeah...the orange pile

So when you cultists say he dropped Bolton because Bolton was a warhawk, you sound like retards.
Obviously, you have never hired someone and then learned they were a total misfit. Great for you! Oh? You've never hired anyone, got it!

Obviously, you have never hired someone and then learned they were a total misfit.
My, how obtuse you are willing to be for the orange god.

More accurate:

I would not hire a methhead and then get surprised when he shows up to work high on meth.

That's better.

But the cult seems to have bought that "He was warhawk, thus fired" line like it is a fine, aged barleywine. They are guzzling it.

My former party seems riddled with Russobots and crackpots now, or perhaps that is all that is left after Trump.

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?
That is a question that needs an answer.

Well Zelensky is just a mini-Putin. He just banned all opposition parties and media, making himself a dictator.

Yes, Republicans are about to gain control of congress. That's why democrats are trying so hard to create a false narrative about Republicans supporting Putin.

There were several years when Bezos paid nothing in income taxes, yet his companies made hundreds of millions.

Nice tax code if you’re a billionaire.

It's from reinvesting into the company -- rather than running off with the money. Every company gets to write off development/R&D/employee stock programs/etc. Bezos chose the "long view" of making Amazon a dominant monster rather than settling to be one of many.

That's risky. You wouldn't find a new retail owner IMMEDIATELY deciding to plow every penny into reinvestment on corporate infrastructure all over the nation.

It's really LESS obnoxious to taxpayers than when GE PAID NO TAXES for 10 years because the LEFT gave them about $75 tax credits for every heavy "Energy Star" appliance they made. They had SO MANY tax credit dollars at the end of the year -- they could not SPEND IT ALL.

Or Musk -- where EVERY COMPANY HE OWNS is subsidized by the govt. Tesla, his SPACE program, his hundred of mini-satellite internet system, his boring system, SOLAR PANEL biz, Battery BIZ -- all getting special environmental and infrastructure tax credits.

This is because CONGRESS COLLUDES with these guys and BOTH PARTIES let it happen. Only the Libertarian party has a platform calling for ending this Govt/Corp collusion.

I have no problem with Fed funding of technology or science -- if there isn't an existing PRODUCT or prototypes. But yeah -- anything that you've buying or plan to buy in the next couple years SHOULD NEVER GET TARGETED tax breaks.

IF that were in any way true, why did President Putin NOT invade any country while President Trump was in office? Why did Putin wait until, in your view, "Strong Man Biden" demonstrated his weakness and ineptness with his utter catastrophe in surrendering Afghanistan? Did President Biden NOT intentionally and with malice abandon thousands of Afghans, who worked faithfully with the United States? He abandoned women who went to school and hold responsible positions, along with thousands of American citizens.

Was that NOT a huge neon sign to the despots of the world that they could do as they wished with no fear of interference from the United States?
Putin was counting on a second term for "find me 11,000 votes" in the hope that trump would take us out of NATO or cancel NATO altogether.
A permanent occupation of Afghanistan is what you`re suggesting. That`s a really bad idea.

It's from reinvesting into the company -- rather than running off with the money. Every company gets to write off development/R&D/employee stock programs/etc. Bezos chose the "long view" of making Amazon a dominant monster rather than settling to be one of many.

That's risky. You wouldn't find a new retail owner IMMEDIATELY deciding to plow every penny into reinvestment on corporate infrastructure all over the nation.

It's really LESS obnoxious to taxpayers than when GE PAID NO TAXES for 10 years because the LEFT gave them about $75 tax credits for every heavy "Energy Star" appliance they made. They had SO MANY tax credit dollars at the end of the year -- they could not SPEND IT ALL.

Or Musk -- where EVERY COMPANY HE OWNS is subsidized by the govt. Tesla, his SPACE program, his hundred of mini-satellite internet system, his boring system, SOLAR PANEL biz, Battery BIZ -- all getting special environmental and infrastructure tax credits.

This is because CONGRESS COLLUDES with these guys and BOTH PARTIES let it happen. Only the Libertarian party has a platform calling for ending this Govt/Corp collusion.

I have no problem with Fed funding of technology or science -- if there isn't an existing PRODUCT or prototypes. But yeah -- anything that you've buying or plan to buy in the next couple years SHOULD NEVER GET TARGETED tax breaks.
Billionaires and their corporations pay almost nothing in income taxes in this country. Money is power in our corrupt quasi Fascist crony capitalist system. As such the billionaires their corporations and think tanks control the government.

So, John Bolton told you!
John Bolton speaks from experience. Trump (who only appoints the "best people") chose him as his National Security Adviser. Presumably, whether you are a Weird Worshiper, you lack his resumé and have no such personal endorsement from Trump.

Of course, some will kowtow and mindlessly add Bolton to Trump's vendetta list, but they can't deny his intimate familiarity with their Cry Baby Loser, nor his first-hand knowledge of the Loser's conduct in the matter.

John Bolton speaks from experience. Trump (who only appoints the "best people") chose him as his National Security Adviser. Presumably, whether you are a Weird Worshiper, you lack his resumé and have no such personal endorsement from Trump.

Of course, some will kowtow and mindlessly add Bolton to Trump's vendetta list, but they can't deny his intimate familiarity with their Cry Baby Loser, nor his first-hand knowledge of the Loser's conduct in the matter.
Bolton is a disgusting neocon who should be in prison. Trump adding him to his administration merely proves Don is dumb and had no intention of emptying the swamp.

Your praise for Bolton does you no favors. You’re merely proving the old adage…the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Has Bolton been offered a prime time slot on CNN or MSNBC yet?

Forum List

Back