The Post-Trump GOP

DO YOU WANT A CIVIL WAR? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET A CIVIL WAR.

Sounds fun
We will kick your asses just like the last time

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

Must remember to ridicule RW, in this regard.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

But I laugh, because we would kick you asses

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

All because fuckers like you, feel a need to oppress people like me.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Stop playing the victim and move on with your life.

Stop giving me cause to be angry, and I will stop being angry.

Until then, go fuck yourself.
You are always so angry and always play the victim

You need to chill out and enjoy Biden’s America

Where me and mine are completely marginalized?

Nope. I will look forward to the first time that the violence hits close to home to you, and you start whining so I can point out that you thought this would be fun.

You won’t be marginalized

You are free to buy electric cars, eat tofu and hug any tree you wish

Your lies are dismissed we can see though your actions over the last few years, the Hellhole you people will turn this nation into.

Violent mobs ruling the streets. Big Tech censoring any dissent. Corrupt DA arresting people and railroading them to prison, while giving politically correct people passes for hte same behavior.

YOu want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.

You will learn to love Biden’s America

I will never love the way fucktards like you, discriminate and oppress people like me.

And neither will the vast majority of people like me.

YOu like violent mobs in the streets? People will fight back.
Even angry Americans like you are welcome in Biden’s America

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232 is no lie

And just like that, you drop your previous lie and move on to an utterly unrelated topic.

YOu are just a troll. And an asshole. And a fucking coward.

Sounds fun

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Nope. I will look forward to the first time that the violence hits close to home to you, and you start whining so I can point out that you thought this would be fun.

Your lies are dismissed we can see though your actions over the last few years, the Hellhole you people will turn this nation into.

Violent mobs ruling the streets. Big Tech censoring any dissent. Corrupt DA arresting people and railroading them to prison, while giving politically correct people passes for hte same behavior.

I will never love the way fucktards like you, discriminate and oppress people like me.

Right, welcome to pay your crushing taxes and obey your 10 million regulations.

Quit fucking up my country.

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Stop lying and just admit Trump won all 538 votes, well lie and say that and tell them Newsmax has the real Electoral College Vote that Commie China has hidden from us...

In the end the GOP has two choices and it is to embrace Trumpism as the new Normal or finally come to their senses and move forward and purge that nonsense...

What's next for the GOP?

A couple of very interesting pieces this morning. Interestingly, much of what they cover includes what we've been talking about here. The anti-Trump types like the Lincoln Project know damn well that he has a vice-like grip on the party, and will even have to consider running separate candidates, which we haven't really talked about here. The party is so afraid of Trump, in fact, that they're not even engaging in the traditional post-mortem for fear of angering him. Holy crap.

At the same time, they did do better than expected down ticket (or was it the Democrats doing worse than expected?), so that just muddies the waters even more. So what do the next few years look like for the GOP?

Oh, for Trumpsters: Ignore all this, he won, "by a lot", they cheated, he'll stay in office, MAGA.
Trump is the GOP.
Now he is....it's now the trump cult.

Quite the opposite. Trump is just one person. The problem is those who enable him.
But your side keeps babbling about how much you hate trump without mentioning that who you really hate is yrump voters

and you avoid admitting that democrat voter fraud is a crime against 74 million plus American citizens
Talk to someone who hates, not me.

Voter fraud is a crime. It just didn't happen here. You have been lied to.

I don't require your agreement.
The proof that it did is irrefutable, turd:

besides-that.jpg

You are dead wrong in your assumptions. As a moderate Liberal I dislike the far left as much as I do the far right. Moderation and co- operation is needed to solve problems. I think Mitch MConnell is finding that out. A group of bi partisan Senators just showed him how.
People like throwing around this term "far left", but who exactly are they and what do they stand for?

Quite the opposite. Trump is just one person. The problem is those who enable him.
But your side keeps babbling about how much you hate trump without mentioning that who you really hate is yrump voters

and you avoid admitting that democrat voter fraud is a crime against 74 million plus American citizens

besides-that.jpg
And yet, Republican Governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges and the Supreme Court agree with me.

You have been conned. You are a child.

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Stop lying and just admit Trump won all 538 votes, well lie and say that and tell them Newsmax has the real Electoral College Vote that Commie China has hidden from us...

In the end the GOP has two choices and it is to embrace Trumpism as the new Normal or finally come to their senses and move forward and purge that nonsense...
The later is a sick joke. Trumpism is 100 times better than Biden sleaze

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Says the man that believes that Trump said that ws were very fine people.

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

That's what we want to do. Let us move on.....as a separate nation....
We keep the flag
As long as we can keep this flag, that's fine.
Texas-Flag-Small.gif

The Puerto Rico Flag?
You're a dumb fuck.

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Whatever you say...

Just remember to donate to the Election Defense Fund and scream the Election was stolen!!!

You are dead wrong in your assumptions. As a moderate Liberal I dislike the far left as much as I do the far right. Moderation and co- operation is needed to solve problems. I think Mitch MConnell is finding that out. A group of bi partisan Senators just showed him how.
People like throwing around this term "far left", but who exactly are they and what do they stand for?
They stand for exactly what you stand for.

besides-that.jpg
And yet, Republican Governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges and the Supreme Court agree with me.

Keep pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining.

That will make Texas independence happen MUCH sooner.

:beer:

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Whatever you say...

Just remember to donate to the Election Defense Fund and scream the Election was stolen!!!
You mean the way you brainwashed minions scream it was "free and fair" every time you post?

I would define anyone that thinks it is cool to arrest some one for defending themselves from a violent mob, is "Far left".

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Says the man that believes that Trump said that ws were very fine people.

Do you have a link me saying that and if not well I just can never remember writing that but if you can show me that I did I will correct myself then...

besides-that.jpg

Keep pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining.

That will make Texas independence happen MUCH sooner.

:beer:
Sure, okay.

I'm sure there was fraud probably on the same level of other elections, but just not enough to flip even Wisc.

The fact the Trumpanzees cannot face is that the mail in ballot laws in swing states were passed by REPUBLICANS because they've used mail in more than dems before covid, which has affected the urban less well off harder …. although the second wave is scything through Kan and the Dakotas (fewer people)

Colo probably has the best system, but it's expensive because everyone gets mailed a ballot whether or not they want to vote. But it shouldn't be that hard to distribute mail in ballots with some kind of return envelope that was sent directly to a voter who asked for a ballot.

I sorta like voting in person because my voting place is small and just the neighbors show up. Several people commented that I didn't seem to be having fun pruning shrubs with a chain saw

Forum List

Back