The Post-Trump GOP

And yet, Republican Governors, Republican election officials, Trump-appointed judges and the Supreme Court agree with me.
Its obvious they just want to sweep the dirt under the rug and move on

but Trump voters are having none of it

DO YOU WANT A CIVIL WAR? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET A CIVIL WAR.

Sounds fun
We will kick your asses just like the last time

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

Must remember to ridicule RW, in this regard.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

But I laugh, because we would kick you asses

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

All because fuckers like you, feel a need to oppress people like me.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Stop playing the victim and move on with your life.
That's what we want to do. Let us move on.....as a separate nation....
We keep the flag
As long as we can keep this flag, that's fine.
Texas-Flag-Small.gif

The Puerto Rico Flag?
You're a dumb fuck.

My bad

I keep forgetting that Texas copied its flag from Puerto Rico
Looks to me like the U.S. copied the Puerto Rico flag.

81cZH71MU0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

What a lying piece of shit. Dims attacked McCain relentlessly when he was the nominee. They even attacked his war record.

Im sure you have proof of that....

Oh, wait
Its Finger Boy, you must be lying out your ass again

After a few months the only people that will be talking or worrying about Trump will be those on the left, the rest of the world will have moved on. Trump will be the new Reagan for the Democrats.

DO YOU WANT A CIVIL WAR? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET A CIVIL WAR.

Sounds fun
We will kick your asses just like the last time

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

Must remember to ridicule RW, in this regard.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

But I laugh, because we would kick you asses

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

All because fuckers like you, feel a need to oppress people like me.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Stop playing the victim and move on with your life.
That's what we want to do. Let us move on.....as a separate nation....
We keep the flag
As long as we can keep this flag, that's fine.
Texas-Flag-Small.gif

The Puerto Rico Flag?
You're a dumb fuck.

My bad

I keep forgetting that Texas copied its flag from Puerto Rico
Please, keep it up.

You're making it sooooo much easier. We're nearly at 30% in favor of secession and war. Keep building our numbers.

:beer:

Yeah, but I don't. So you're just wrong.
You strongly object to trump voters

which is why you keep attacking them
I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.

I've said it a thousand times: History has shown us that it's not the individual, it's those who enable him.

It may turn out that his presidency will have been a great thing, in that it may have been the ultimate cautionary tale.

I don't know why you spend so much time worrying about me. I guess I should be flattered, but I don't get it.
One of these days you may post something that's actually true or relevant.

NAHHHH!

You people must believe we don't know you voted for a senile pedophile criminal who is on the payroll of Communist China.

NAHHHH!
Probably never, in your world.

Not much I can do about that.

NAHHHH!

Never in the real world.

Wolves who present themselves as wolves are easier to avoid

wolves dressed up as sheep are more of a threat

you pretend to be a non partisan moderate but reveal yourself as a lefty

When did Trump threaten to piss on the Constitution?

When he declared *before* the election he will only accept the result if he wins, and when after the election, he pushed the lie narrative to "fraud" among his supporters to undermine the will of the people and the institutions of the free republic as they are determined in the Constitution.
Sorry, but saying things that you disagree with is not "pissing on the Constitution."

If these things I disagree with are a concerted effort to cling to power despite the clear will of the people that was declared in a free election (you could also call that "putsch" or "coup d'état"), then yes, that is "pissing on the Constitution" in my book.
"The clear will of the people" my ass. The election was a swindle. It wasn't "free" by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if it was the clear will of the people, disagreeing is not a crime, you Nazi asshole.
according to elections infrastructure council and committees:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.
Do they teach you to keep repeating that lie in your propaganda training?

Of course they do.
There is no evidence election was
When did Trump threaten to piss on the Constitution?

When he declared *before* the election he will only accept the result if he wins, and when after the election, he pushed the lie narrative to "fraud" among his supporters to undermine the will of the people and the institutions of the free republic as they are determined in the Constitution.
Sorry, but saying things that you disagree with is not "pissing on the Constitution."

If these things I disagree with are a concerted effort to cling to power despite the clear will of the people that was declared in a free election (you could also call that "putsch" or "coup d'état"), then yes, that is "pissing on the Constitution" in my book.
"The clear will of the people" my ass. The election was a swindle. It wasn't "free" by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if it was the clear will of the people, disagreeing is not a crime, you Nazi asshole.
according to elections infrastructure council and committees:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.
Do they teach you to keep repeating that lie in your propaganda training?

Of course they do.
the link i provided is the authoritative source: US election infrastructure committee and counsel.

6vqbbr6ecq561.jpg

The fact the Trumpanzees cannot face is that the mail in ballot laws in swing states were passed by REPUBLICANS
Every trump voter I know objected to the mail in ballots because we knew it was a democrat license to steal
Well blame your state legislator. They were no more licenses to steal in 20 than in 16. And I can object to this cold snap, but its still REAL

NAHHHH!

And, you want to share a country with us....why?

Wolves who present themselves as wolves are easier to avoid

wolves dressed up as sheep are more of a threat

you pretend to be a non partisan moderate but reveal yourself as a lefty
And again, you're just wrong. So wrong, in fact, that all I have to do is post the second line of my sig to prove you wrong.

Thusly: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You people have absolutely no understanding of my politics, but you seem to revel in your ignorance.

Forum List

Back