“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

What about the people who have gone through the process the legal way? too bad for them..they got played?

Why would you allow ONE person who was here illegally to stay?
Why do you look for excuses to not enforce our laws strictly?
again, you appear to have a binary understanding of the border.
I'd say it was you!!!!!!
rota appears to believe that either the border is completely open, or it is completely closed. either we deport every illegal immigrant, or we're in favor of letting them all stay.
either we enforce completely the laws that are on the books today, or we are in favor of enforcing none.

it's simple minded thinking.

Distortion. Evasion.Strawman.Exaggeration.Mischaracterization.....

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
3 short sentences, 13 simple words....The problem is solved.

Legal Immigration is the just and logical way forward. It's time to end this Illegal Invasion. Period, end of story.

No impeachment!

Success would simply put Biden in position for a total of ten years!

Spend the time and money on a treason indictment and trial.
I'd announce it as well. I'd schedule a presser and tell the people that at the end of his presidency, obama will be tried for treason. Let's get there as soon as possible too.

We can't know because obama won't allow them to do their job of ENFORCING our border security and STOPPING illegals from entering.
was it obama's fault under bush? under clinton? under bush? under reagan? under carter? etc.

Your Dear Leader's the President now.
so was it or was it not the fault of the prior presidents, during their presidencies, that the border was not 'closed'
yes it was their fault. However, they are no longer there. Why is that difficult for you?
consistent, i like that.

so now i guess my question would by how, or why, you expect president obama to be able to 'fix' a problem that none of his predecessors have been able to fix?
is it because you consider him the greatest president ever?

yeah..he's the greatest ever...

now he can close the border.
He's the president. He can order the border closed in 15 minutes if he wanted to.
Are you saying he's more incompetent than the presidents you just mentioned?

Shouldn't he be able to do something that simple?

What about the people who have gone through the process the legal way? too bad for them..they got played?

Why would you allow ONE person who was here illegally to stay?
Why do you look for excuses to not enforce our laws strictly?
I'd say it was you!!!!!!
rota appears to believe that either the border is completely open, or it is completely closed. either we deport every illegal immigrant, or we're in favor of letting them all stay.
either we enforce completely the laws that are on the books today, or we are in favor of enforcing none.

Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
and the resources to do that would come from where?
well isn't that the needed reform? So how does anything else get done in this country? holy crap that's your stance?

was it obama's fault under bush? under clinton? under bush? under reagan? under carter? etc.

so was it or was it not the fault of the prior presidents, during their presidencies, that the border was not 'closed'
yes it was their fault. However, they are no longer there. Why is that difficult for you?
consistent, i like that.

so now i guess my question would by how, or why, you expect president obama to be able to 'fix' a problem that none of his predecessors have been able to fix?

He's the president. He can order the border closed in 15 minutes if he wanted to.

you really think that's possible and yet all previous presidents failed to spend the '15 minutes' to get it done?

consistent, i like that.

you really think that's possible and yet all previous presidents failed to spend the '15 minutes' to get it done?

Forget Amnesty and let's see him at least try to secure our Border. That's what most Americans want.

I'd say it was you!!!!!!

Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
well isn't that the needed reform? So how does anything else get done in this country? holy crap that's your stance?
yep. that's my stance.
i also think that deporting stable illegal immigrants with family ties to the country and no serious criminal records is stupid so long as we have much more dangerous illegal aliens to worry about, and that our enforcement efforts should basically ignore them until we have a complete grip on the dangerous criminal element. wouldn't you agree?

consistent, i like that.

Forget Amnesty and let's see him at least try to secure our Border. That's what most Americans want.
you keep saying that. proof?

consistent, i like that.

Why are you still making excuses?

You keep dodging and trying to change the subject.

Those people are not the president anymore..obama is.

Why doesn't he close the border?
He'd be a hero and save his legacy and his approval would skyrocket...but those things aren't as important to him as undermining evil colonialist, imperialistic america that he was taught to hate is...

Last edited:
We can't know because obama won't allow them to do their job of ENFORCING our border security and STOPPING illegals from entering.

consistent, i like that.

not in the least, he is most likely 40th or somewhere around there as the worst. This is the worst president in my lifetime. He is a complete ass, acts like one and governs like one. But that doesn't disqualify him from listening to the majority who do want immigration reform, legally. Can he close the border, I supposed if he gave a rats ass maybe, but unclear based on his punishment of the border partrol and attack at the AZ governor for doing their jobs. I know he is liberal and as such is unwilling to raise a hand toward doing anything that might lose the liberals a vote come election time. It is why there is no action on it. the illegal action he seems to be considering today is for only one reason, votes.

consistent, i like that.

He'd be a hero and save his legacy and his approval waould skyrocket...but those things aren't as important to him as undermining evil colonialist, imperialistic america that he was taught to hate is...
i'm trying to make you understand that 'closing' the border within 15 minutes is not possible through presidential power alone. clearly if it was, it would have been done.

I'd say it was you!!!!!!

Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
yep. that's my stance.
i also think that deporting stable illegal immigrants with family ties to the country and no serious criminal records is stupid so long as we have much more dangerous illegal aliens to worry about, and that our enforcement efforts should basically ignore them until we have a complete grip on the dangerous criminal element. wouldn't you agree?

Deport all illegals. Don't look for reasons to make exceptions.
Illegal means against the law...something is either legal or it isn't.
If they entered illegally, they have to go.
it's not as hard as you are pretending.

Got a visa? Got a green card?
No?
Get in the truck.
Simple.

I'd say it was you!!!!!!

Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
yep. that's my stance.
Why not balance the budget first or ensure we have enough funding to keep them. Do we? Do you know for a fact that our tax system can take them all in?

DA PREZDENTZ TROWING US INTA CRISIS!

EBOLAZ GONNA GITCHA!

THE GAYZ THE GAYZ THE GAYZ!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

Do you rubes EVER get tired of being cycled up into hysteria by your masters? Do you? Ever?

Christ, every fucking week you are shitting your pants over the panic-du-jour. Take some fucking Immodium, for chrissakes.

All that hack piss you guzzle is giving you the runs. FIGURE IT OUT!!!

consistent, i like that.

He'd be a hero and save his legacy and his approval would skyrocket...but those things aren't as important to him as undermining evil colonialist, imperialistic america that he was taught to hate is...
As I stated twice now, it will lose liberals votes.

Last edited:
AGGGGGGHHHHHH! DOOOOOOOM! DOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! DOOOOOMMMMM! EEEEEEEK!!!!! ITS THE END! THE END! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH...

consistent, i like that.

He'd be a hero and save his legacy and his approval waould skyrocket...but those things aren't as important to him as undermining evil colonialist, imperialistic america that he was taught to hate is...
i'm trying to make you understand that 'closing' the border within 15 minutes is not possible through presidential power alone. clearly if it was, it would have been done.

We've helped secure numerous Borders all around the World. We've spent $Billions in Tax Dollars on it. We can secure our own Border. There just hasn't been the will to do it. And that's for various reasons, such as Votes and Slave Labor. So the resources are there to do it, but the will isn't.

Oh..ok...make it 20 minutes, then..you're just making excuses anyway.
Of course the border can't be closed in 15 minutes...but he could order the process to begin in 15 minutes...so why doesn't he?

If obama wanted the border closed he would have ordered it done years ago...make all the excuses you need to..no one is buying it.

Deport all illegals.
No amnesty of any kind.
yep. that's my stance.

Deport all illegals. Don't look for reasons to make exceptions.
Illegal means against the law...something is either legal or it isn't.
If they entered illegally, they have to go.
it's not as hard as you are pretending.

Got a visa? Got a green card?
No?
Get in the truck.
Simple.
so you'd put the same resources an effort into expelling a handyman father supporting his citizen family that you would into a drug cartel enforcer?

Forum List

Back