The price of not being PC

Turns out the story is correct.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender

Not being PC now makes you subject to significant penalties.

Watch what you say, or you will pay.

America, 2015.

No, being a harassing asshole is subject to penalties.

• Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

Uh-huh, sounds like it conforms perfectly with both the letter and the spirit of the first amendment. :rolleyes:

BTW welcome to the Soviet Union.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender

America, 2015.

• Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

Uh-huh, sounds like it conforms perfectly with both the letter and the spirit of the first amendment. :rolleyes:

MMMM, I love hyperbole flakes for breakfast. Way better than Special K.

Here's what you can do. Move to NY if you don't already live there, employ someone who is transgendered and then repeatedly call them by the wrong pronoun even after they have asked you repeatedly to stop doing so. Then you can take this all the way to the SCOTUS. Let us know how it works out.

Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.
Pathetic
You can shove your bullshit conformity up your PC ass :thup:

Ouch, that sounds like it would be painful not to mention a bit of an impediment to walking upright. :p
Meh. From his/her comments, one could conclude he/she is used to bending over and taking it.

What ever the name of your lover is, I'm sure he's tickled by your attempts...

America, 2015.

Here's what you can do. Move to NY if you don't already live there, employ someone who is transgendered and then repeatedly call them by the wrong pronoun even after they have asked you repeatedly to stop doing so. Then you can take this all the way to the SCOTUS. Let us know how it works out.
Its sad you think our SCOTUS would rule something constitutional as unconstitutional..

Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.
Pathetic
You can shove your bullshit conformity up your PC ass :thup:

Ouch, that sounds like it would be painful not to mention a bit of an impediment to walking upright. :p
Meh. From his/her comments, one could conclude he/she is used to bending over and taking it.

What ever the name of your lover is, I'm sure he's tickled by your attempts...
boy, you are just so clever today lol

America, 2015.

Its sad you think our SCOTUS would rule something constitutional as unconstitutional..

So you don't think the city has the right to determine laws surrounding housing, employment and public spaces?

America, 2015.

So you don't think the city has the right to determine laws surrounding housing, employment and public spaces?
pronouns and "titles" are social concepts. so, no, they don't.
That bullshit law also forces people to let people use whatever bathroom they wish. That's right, by law, a 45 year old man with a dick can piss 2 feet away from your 4 year old daughter and nobody can do shit about it.
Forcing employers to provide "gender-affirming care"? Wtf does that even mean?

So I guess these on here supporting this. You would be okay with them same fine being forced on anyone calling a tea party member a teabagger. Since you are making fun of them. Right?

So I guess these on here supporting this. You would be okay with them same fine being forced on anyone calling a tea party member a teabagger. Since you are making fun of them. Right?

Absolutely! If your employer or housing manager intentionally called you a teabagger after you repeatedly corrected them, you bet.

That bullshit law also forces people to let people use whatever bathroom they wish. That's right, by law, a 45 year old man with a dick can piss 2 feet away from your 4 year old daughter and nobody can do shit about it.

Cities don't have a right to determine laws surrounding housing, empoyment and public spaces? You sure about that? If you're so sure, challenge the law.

I double dog dare ya'll to challenge bathroom laws too.

Cities don't have a right to determine laws surrounding housing, empoyment and public spaces? You sure about that? If you're so sure, challenge the law.

So you don't mind your 4 year old getting piss splashed by a chick with a throbbing cock?
Where is that right in the Constitution? Where does the COTUS mention social concepts? Where does the COTUS say that one person outweighs a majority?
And sure they do. But not when it shits on first amendment rights. ESPECIALLY over something so fuckin stupid as mentally ill people wanting to make everyone uncomfortable.

Not when said laws violate the protections guaranteed to the citizenry by the U.S. Constitution, go read the 14th Amendment, nor do cities have the AUTHORITY to enforce laws which violate their respective State Constitution.

NYC Goes Full Nazi: Fines Citizens Up To $250,000 for Accurately Referring to Drag Queens - Freedom Outpost

In a previous article, "NYC to Enact Legal Consequences for Using Wrong Pronoun with Transgenders," the government of New York City, headed by Mayor Bill De Blasio, indicated individuals could suffer legal consequences by using the wrong pronoun when addressing a transgender individual. One could/would be fined for saying "he" instead of "she," if the person was a male dressed as a woman. In days gone by, it was known as "drag."

New York City did update its discrimination law to indicate that employers and covered entities could be imposed civil penalties "up to $125,000 for violations, and up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of willful, wanton, or malicious conduct." This update could prove crippling for small business owners should they be found in violation.

So much for freedom speech. Where are the liberals to stop this?

The Regressive Left continues in trying to paint anyone who challenges PC as a conservative racist or a bigot.

Yet, the list of honest liberals who say this has gone too far continues to grow.

Do I really need to post my list of examples, such as Barack Obama, Don Lemon, Bill Maher and many, many others?

Do I?

:cool-45:

So, it's ok to fine someone for using "Mr." instead of "Miss"? Really??

What a bunch of demented pussies. Just another reason I'm glad I left that God forsaken shithole back in the nineties.

So you don't mind your 4 year old getting piss splashed by a chick with a throbbing cock?
Where is that right in the Constitution? Where does the COTUS mention social concepts? Where does the COTUS say that one person outweighs a majority?
And sure they do. But not when it shits on first amendment rights. ESPECIALLY over something so fuckin stupid as mentally ill people wanting to make everyone uncomfortable.

I agree... these people have serious mental issues... anyone who "identifies" as anything other than what they are are fucking delusional and should get a psych eval.

I agree... these people have serious mental issues... anyone who "identifies" as anything other than what they are are fucking delusional and should get a psych eval.
society telling them they are normal and shit doesn't help at all. Neither does their artificial limb surgeries. They still blow their goddamn head off at an alarming rate.
I dotn get why society doesn't believe in fixing ANYTHING anymore.
It is insane and completely stupid.

So, it's ok to fine someone for using "Mr." instead of "Miss"? Really??

What a bunch of demented pussies. Just another reason I'm glad I left that God forsaken shithole back in the nineties.

Not sure the statute says that either but if you're happy you're not there, I would imagine they are ecstatic.

Forum List

Back