The price of not being PC

The left dreams of a perfect Utopia, where everybody is equal, all is in inclusive, kumbaya plays in the background....the left needs to get a grip

I didn't fail, you attacked source and the source linked. As for fining someone for this? Complete BS and it would fail on the first challenge. You idiot leftists are constantly out doing yourselves on stupid shit.

Mac the leftist? Who knew ? :eek:

It's shocking revelations like this that can really spoil your day.

Nah, the idiot Candy Corn, Mac is no leftist

Ahh... gotcha .. my bad, all is right with the world again. :)

Watch what you say, or you will pay.

America, 2015.
Fortunately for me I don't live in NYC, otherwise I'd be bankrupt post haste. :p

"Political correctness is America's newest form of intolerance, and it is especially pernicious because it comes disguised as tolerance. It presents itself as fairness, yet attempts to restrict and control people's language with strict codes and rigid rules. I'm not sure that's the way to fight discrimination. I'm not sure silencing people or forcing them to alter their speech is the best method for solving problems that go much deeper than speech." -- George Carlin

PC killed all of those poor US citizens in California, and it will kill more in the future

America, 2015.
Fortunately for me I don't live in NYC, otherwise I'd be bankrupt post haste. :p

"Political correctness is America's newest form of intolerance, and it is especially pernicious because it comes disguised as tolerance. It presents itself as fairness, yet attempts to restrict and control people's language with strict codes and rigid rules. I'm not sure that's the way to fight discrimination. I'm not sure silencing people or forcing them to alter their speech is the best method for solving problems that go much deeper than speech." -- George Carlin
Carlin really nailed it.
Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.

Calling a person with manly body parts sir is harassment? Really?

It can be.

So if a man, who wants to be a woman, goes to GP or a gynecologist? If they are refused by the gynecologist is there now a law suit?

I don't know. Is that what the guidelines say?

I would challenge the shit out of that. That is FAR from constitutional

Turns out the story is correct.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender

Not being PC now makes you subject to significant penalties.

America, 2015.

I didn't fail, you attacked source and the source linked. As for fining someone for this? Complete BS and it would fail on the first challenge. You idiot leftists are constantly out doing yourselves on stupid shit.

Dunno...a RWNJ started this thread complaining that he can't call someone a drag queen (which is false by the way).

Turns out the story is correct.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender

Not being PC now makes you subject to significant penalties.

America, 2015.

No, being a harassing asshole is subject to penalties.

• Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

You will surrender your rights and be assimilated, or you will pay!
Welcome to 'fundamental change', baby!

Forum List

Back