The price of not being PC

Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.

Calling a person with manly body parts sir is harassment? Really?

It can be.

Why does the left hate science? Humans were made male and female. As long as a person has a hangy down part they are male. Those without are female. Doesn't really matter how someone dresses. This is like saying that Vanilla Ice can wear a hoody and thus become black. I guess the liberal left only likes science when they think it supports their profane thoughts.

Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.

It can be.

Why does the left hate science? Humans were made male and female. As long as a person has a hangy down part they are male. Those without are female. Doesn't really matter how someone dresses. This is like saying that Vanilla Ice can wear a hoody and thus become black. I guess the liberal left only likes science when they think it supports their profane thoughts.

As always, you amaze us with your uncanny ability to think with depth and clarity.

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I were a simple minded person who didn't bother to consider matters beyond the first thought that entered my mind. Can you tell us what that is like, please?

The left dreams of a perfect Utopia, where everybody is equal, all is in inclusive, kumbaya plays in the background....the left needs to get a grip

The right dreams of a 1950's plantation-style existence where white men can say/do/getaway with anything they want. It needs to wake up.
You are making Trump more likable.

PC is for pussies that need to be protected, cry for safe zones and such. Man up people and stop being wimps. It's pathetic

'im a muslim. if you muslims don't call me a muslim, im going to the government"
THIS is the precedent you dumbfucks are setting.

The left dreams of a perfect Utopia, where everybody is equal, all is in inclusive, kumbaya plays in the background....the left needs to get a grip

The right dreams of a 1950's plantation-style existence where white men can say/do/getaway with anything they want. It needs to wake up.

PC is for pussies that need to be protected, cry for safe zones and such. Man up people and stop being wimps. It's pathetic
If people would just grow up and accept who they are, things would be much better.
The way society deals with problems is a major problem itself. Why are you going to tell a mentally ill person they are normal? Don't they have ENOUGH problems with reality?

If people would just grow up and accept who they are, things would be much better.
The way society deals with problems is a major problem itself. Why are you going to tell a mentally ill person they are normal? Don't they have ENOUGH problems with reality?

I'm just sick of the "you hurt my feelings, someone make a law to protect me" ....and give me money!!!!!

It can be.

As always, you amaze us with your uncanny ability to think with depth and clarity.

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I were a simple minded person who didn't bother to consider matters beyond the first thought that entered my mind. Can you tell us what that is like, please?

Your replies are always so profound and well thought out. Can you please give me just a hint of how you are so capable of staying on point even when your point has been destroyed? Liberal thought, GW is real, scientists told me, a man is a woman because he wears a dress. Such a thought process apparently is that of genius.

First of all, if a man talks to me dressed as a woman I will in all likelihood call them a mame unless I know better. If a man who is dressed as a woman saddles up to the urinal next to me I am going to definitely call them sir. Sorry, I don't hate science so much to say man is woman and woman is man.

I don't really have a problem with people pretending, or believing, they are something they are not. It is when the social do gooders on the left wing tell me I have to believe the same BS is when I throw up the red flag.

I'm just sick of the "you hurt my feelings, someone make a law to protect me" ....and give me money!!!!!

No kidding; this politically correct miasma that the country is currently mired is making being an offensive prick next to impossible, if it keeps up I'm going to have to find another line of work. :)

those on the left wing do not seem to have a problem being an "offensive prick." You just need to pick your targets correctly.

If you are a white Christian then you don't need to worry about a law being created to protect you, or the left wing worrying about your feelings.

No kidding; this politically correct miasma that the country is currently mired is making being an offensive prick next to impossible, if it keeps up I'm going to have to find another line of work. :)

those on the left wing do not seem to have a problem being an "offensive prick." You just need to pick your targets correctly.
I prefer carpet bombing, that way no matter how drunk you are you'll always manage to offend someone. :D

those on the left wing do not seem to have a problem being an "offensive prick."
Bingo, and you see it here constantly.

The Regressive Left/PC Police claim they suppress and intimidate speech for the sake of civility, and then spew the most nasty and vicious things they can at those who dare to disagree with them.

These are hateful, miserable, intolerant and dishonest people, and very, very illiberal.

If you are a white Christian then you don't need to worry about a law being created to protect you, or the left wing worrying about your feelings.

There isn't a left loon alive that could possibly hurt my feelings. I recognize them for what they are...mental midget pussies. Hell, just read comments from the leftist males on here....all girly and feminine. Nobody fears that

There isn't a left loon alive that could possibly hurt my feelings. I recognize them for what they are...mental midget pussies. Hell, just read comments from the leftist males on here....all girly and feminine. Nobody fears that

Apparently you didn't get the memo; in progressive circles turning men into women and women into men is considered "progress". :p

"Why didn't I think of that?" -- God

Apparently you didn't get the memo; in progressive circles turning men into women and women into men is considered "progress". :p

"Why didn't I think of that?" -- God

I don't hear of many, if any, liberals turning from women into men, except of course dressing like a man and spitting.

those on the left wing do not seem to have a problem being an "offensive prick."
Bingo, and you see it here constantly.

The Regressive Left/PC Police claim they suppress and intimidate speech for the sake of civility, and then spew the most nasty and vicious things they can at those who dare to disagree with them.

These are hateful, miserable, intolerant and dishonest people, and very, very illiberal.

"we need to temporarily ban immigration until we figure this crap out. We have to think of America"
"That guy is a MONSTER! He is sooo repugnant! Lets fuckin kill him!"
Yes, they are THAT fuckin dumb.

Forum List

Back