The price of not being PC

The left dreams of a perfect Utopia, where everybody is equal, all is in inclusive, kumbaya plays in the background....the left needs to get a grip

The right dreams of a 1950's plantation-style existence where white men can say/do/getaway with anything they want. It needs to wake up.
You are making Trump more likable.

I'm sure I am to those who long for the days of Jim Crow and segregation.

The left dreams of a perfect Utopia, where everybody is equal, all is in inclusive, kumbaya plays in the background....the left needs to get a grip

The right dreams of a 1950's plantation-style existence where white men can say/do/getaway with anything they want. It needs to wake up.

You mean democrat policies?

I wish I had enough energy and power to take part in all of the activities I supposedly have done and ruin as many conservative lives as I have been credited with.

Sure, the old Democratic Party; fortunately that party evolved into the vanguard for the middle income Americans. The GOP...not so much

I don't hear of many, if any, liberals turning from women into men, except of course dressing like a man and spitting.

Apparently you're not familiar with the progressive poster child aka Hillary Clinton; if she tries any harder to be a man she's going to come down with prostate cancer. Why else do you think her husband has spent his career trying to bed every woman that is not his wife? :D

I don't hear of many, if any, liberals turning from women into men, except of course dressing like a man and spitting.

Apparently you're not familiar with the progressive poster child aka Hillary Clinton; if she tries any harder to be a man she's going to come down with prostate cancer. Why else do you think her husband has spent his career trying to bed every woman that is not his wife? :D

All she really needs are some cargo pants, a flannel shirt, and a mouth full of spit, and she is a man.

Sure, the old Democratic Party; fortunately that party evolved into the vanguard for the middle income Americans. The GOP...not so much

that is funny considering what has happened to the middle class since the democrat take over in 2007.

I'll bet you whiners think that an employer in NYC can be fined $125,000 for making a mistake when referring to a transgender person by the wrong pronoun.

What you losers always seem to miss is the reason why we need any such protections for certain people in this country. If you read the entire link supplied by Mac......which spares us the bullshit found in the OP's link.....you can get a better idea of the thinking behind the guidelines. These are not new laws, by the way. They are simply guidelines for enforcing existing human rights laws.

I have never been discriminated against in this country for my race, gender nor sexual orientation. But.....I can accept the fact that many people are. And....as a result, we have protections in place. It's a good thing.

What you miss is that all this bullshit is unconstitutional. It couldn't be more tyranical to tell people what they can say and that they have to allow people with penises to use the women's bathroom.

Last edited:
I'll bet you whiners think that an employer in NYC can be fined $125,000 for making a mistake when referring to a transgender person by the wrong pronoun.

What you losers always seem to miss is the reason why we need any such protections for certain people in this country. If you read the entire link supplied by Mac......which spares us the bullshit found in the OP's link.....you can get a better idea of the thinking behind the guidelines. These are not new laws, by the way. They are simply guidelines for enforcing existing human rights laws.

I have never been discriminated against in this country for my race, gender nor sexual orientation. But.....I can accept the fact that many people are. And....as a result, we have protections in place. It's a good thing.

What you miss is that all this bullshit is unconstitutional. It couldn't be more tyranical to tell people what they can say and that they have to allow people with penises to use the women's bathroom.

Waaaaaaaaa! Tyranny!!!!!!

Laws passed by duly elected representative government entities......Tyranny!!!!!!

This only proves the Left in this country has gone full Stalinist. Next they will have re-education camps for people who hold contrary opinions on things held dear.

Here you go, this should make it clear to liberals here in the thread that apparently have a reading problem:

Today’s guidance lists several ways employers, landlords, and business owners could violate the Law on the basis of gender identity and expression, including:

Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender

Here you go, this should make it clear to liberals here in the thread that apparently have a reading problem:

Today’s guidance lists several ways employers, landlords, and business owners could violate the Law on the basis of gender identity and expression, including:

Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

NYC Commission on Human Rights Announces Strong Protections for City's Transgender
Wow. That shouldn't last 5 minuts before a judge.

So now if a person is clearly a man, even though they try to dress differently, and they want you to address them as a woman, you will be in violation of a law if you don't go along with it. Great.

What can you say folks, this is America 2015, and looks like liberals are definitely winning in certain areas of the country.
My advice, unless you are a fucking stinking liberal, don't live in one of these cartoon cities.

So now if a person is clearly a man, even though they try to dress differently, and they want you to address them as a woman, you will be in violation of a law if you don't go along with it. Great.

What can you say folks, this is America 2015, and looks like liberals are definitely winning in certain areas of the country.
My advice, unless you are a fucking stinking liberal, don't live in one of these cartoon cities.

You can call anyone anything you want, dickhead.

Yeah,it says you can't harass people based on their gender. It must be a dark day in Conservistan.

So, it's ok to fine someone for using "Mr." instead of "Miss"? Really??

What a bunch of demented pussies. Just another reason I'm glad I left that God forsaken shithole back in the nineties.

Not sure the statute says that either but if you're happy you're not there, I would imagine they are ecstatic.

Uhm...

The NYCHRL requires employers and covered entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.

Well apparently according to this law, it's not quite so simple. If the person wants to be addressed as a woman, looks like you must go along with that dickbreath.

Well apparently according to this law, it's not quite so simple. If the person wants to be addressed as a woman, looks like you must go along with that dickbreath.

Only if you are the employer.....or a government entity.....in New York City, douche nozzle. Since you aren't in danger of being a transgendered persons employer and you aren't a government employee in NYC...you can still be a prick and refer to someone in such a way as to make yourself feel better.

Only if you are the employer.....or a government entity.....in New York City, douche nozzle. Since you aren't in danger of being a transgendered persons employer and you aren't a government employee in NYC...you can still be a prick and refer to someone in such a way as to make yourself feel better.

Obviously we were talking about NYC, that was in the OP.

Forum List

Back