The race seems to be tightening.

Johnson?

Gaining?

Gaining, perhaps, in ridicule.

But you knew that.
I am convinced now whether Donnie Two Shoes or Hideous Hillary get elected that Congress and two thirds of America will do whatever necessary to thwart either of their agendas while preparing for 2020.
Who do you think they will run against Trump? Hitlery won't be around....

She will be 73 in 2020 and The Donald will be 74. Neither will be electable unless it is either's 2nd term.

Johnson?

Gaining?

Gaining, perhaps, in ridicule.

But you knew that.
I am convinced now whether Donnie Two Shoes or Hideous Hillary get elected that Congress and two thirds of America will do whatever necessary to thwart either of their agendas while preparing for 2020.
Who do you think they will run against Trump? Hitlery won't be around....

She will be 73 in 2020 and The Donald will be 74. Neither will be electable unless it is either's 2nd term.
Trump will win a second term handily....hitlerys illness may render her a dead vote....:lol:

Those latest polls show HRC dropping 33 sure EVs but DJT not picking up an extra one.

That tells the sensible person that people are moving into the 'not sure' zone about either of them.

RCP disagrees with you. In its polling report on the main page, RCP has PA up 6 and VA up 5.7. RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

toomuchtime, you show a real lack of integrity; or, perhaps, you are unclear how to find all of the information in RCP.

However, I commend you for trying to do your own research.
As always, Jake, you show us you are dumb as a rock. On its first page, RCP has lowered Clinton's delegate count from 272 to 229, the difference is Pennsylvania and Virginia being moved from the Clinton column to the toss up column.
Which in no way puts VA and PA in the toss up column. They are outside of the MOE.

What is interesting the numbers dropped for her, but did not increase for Trump. He is still stuck at 152. PA is at six, and VA at 5.7.
RCP disagrees with you and has moved Pennsylvania and Virginia from the Clinton column to the toss up column. While you are citing the RCP averages, the two latest polls from Virginia show Clinton leading by only +1 and +2.
Those are snap shots, and as such are unreliable.

The interesting point is that Trump cannot pick up support yet HRC is weakening some.

If that continues and Trump continues stuck at four of ten, Johnson's numbers should start growing.
Johnson has no chance of winning and if you notice, Clinton's lead is even smaller in a four way race.

I expect Trump to begin to make some small gains now, but with Clinton weakening if Trump does well in the debates, he will be president.

It would not appear that Trump is going to get creamed like some have predicted.

In fact, it could be pretty tight.

He has a lot of work to do if he is going to make the electoral hay he needs to.

Let's see if Trump does make gains, but he has do it soon, yes.

I agree that the debates are looking to be key, toomuchtime.

Trump did very well in the primary debates, Hillary handled herself well and made Trey Gowdy and his Gang of Fifteen look stupid over 11 hours, so, yeah, you may well be on track on this.

Trump did very well in the primary debates, Hillary handled herself well and made Trey Gowdy and his Gang of Fifteen look stupid over 11 hours, so, yeah, you may well be on track on this.
But Sanders mopped the floor with her in the debates.

RCP disagrees with you. In its polling report on the main page, RCP has PA up 6 and VA up 5.7. RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

toomuchtime, you show a real lack of integrity; or, perhaps, you are unclear how to find all of the information in RCP.

However, I commend you for trying to do your own research.
As always, Jake, you show us you are dumb as a rock. On its first page, RCP has lowered Clinton's delegate count from 272 to 229, the difference is Pennsylvania and Virginia being moved from the Clinton column to the toss up column.
Which in no way puts VA and PA in the toss up column. They are outside of the MOE.

What is interesting the numbers dropped for her, but did not increase for Trump. He is still stuck at 152. PA is at six, and VA at 5.7.
RCP disagrees with you and has moved Pennsylvania and Virginia from the Clinton column to the toss up column. While you are citing the RCP averages, the two latest polls from Virginia show Clinton leading by only +1 and +2.

The interesting point is that Trump cannot pick up support yet HRC is weakening some.

If that continues and Trump continues stuck at four of ten, Johnson's numbers should start growing.
Johnson has no chance of winning and if you notice, Clinton's lead is even smaller in a four way race.

I expect Trump to begin to make some small gains now, but with Clinton weakening if Trump does well in the debates, he will be president.
Nonsense.

Unless Clinton claims that there’s no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe, or keeps looking at her wristwatch as if she’s bored, the debates won’t adversely affect Clinton, and are in fact a greater risk for Trump.

Nope. It was good give and take.

But I know Bernie Sanders, and Donald Two Times is no Bernie Sanders.

Nonsense.

Unless Clinton claims that there’s no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe, or keeps looking at her wristwatch as if she’s bored, the debates won’t adversely affect Clinton, and are in fact a greater risk for Trump.
Trump won the primary debates and Clinton lost the debates badly to Sanders, so Trump has every reason to believe the debates will help him pick up some of the votes Hillary is now shedding.

After every debate the polls showed Sanders picked up support.

After every debate the polls showed Sanders picked up support.
Hillary does not do well in debates. She's offensive to look at and more offensive to listen to.

Silliness from the Alt Right. Hillary held her own against Bernie. Trump needs do well in the debates. Either candidate who tko's the other one will pick up a lot of points.

With Donald and Hillary, S. J.'s friend below (heh) gets it both ways

200.gif

Jake seems to be coming to terms with the realization that Hillary is going to lose. Good, Jake, let the agony of defeat flow through you.

Jake seems to be coming to terms with the realization that Hillary is going to lose. Good, Jake, let the agony of defeat flow through you.
S. J., I really don't Trump will win. But if he does, or your girl, Hillary, the good people of America (2/3ds of us) are going to make sure their presidency is the most miserable, unproductive time of their life, while we prepare for 2020.

S. J., I really don't Trump will win. But if he does, or your girl, Hillary, the good people of America (2/3ds of us) are going to make sure their presidency is the most miserable, unproductive time of their life, while we prepare for 2020.
Gee, Jake, what happened to all that confidence you had a while ago that Trump was gonna lose in a landslide? And where do you get that "2/3rds" number? :lol:

Forum List

Back