The race seems to be tightening.

Jake seems to be coming to terms with the realization that Hillary is going to lose. Good, Jake, let the agony of defeat flow through you.
S. J., I really don't think Trump will win. But if he does, or your girl, Hillary, the good people of America (2/3ds of us) are going to make sure their presidency is the most miserable, unproductive time of their life, while we prepare for 2020.
Gee, Jake, what happened to all that confidence you had a while ago that Trump was gonna lose in a landslide? And where do you get that "2/3rds" number? :lol:
I have said forever the best candidate was Kasich, but the Alt Right screwed it all up. The numbers show that HRC is weakening but that Trump is not picking up any ground in EVs. That number reflects the Americans who simply are not going accept anything more than a one-term ineffective presidency from either Clinton or Trump.

Jake seems to be coming to terms with the realization that Hillary is going to lose. Good, Jake, let the agony of defeat flow through you.
S. J., I really don't Trump will win. But if he does, or your girl, Hillary, the good people of America (2/3ds of us) are going to make sure their presidency is the most miserable, unproductive time of their life, while we prepare for 2020.

You're absolutely correct that if the corrupt Repubs keep control of congress, they will go right on doing nothing.

Recently, they voted down another bill to help handicapped vets and plan to pass a voucher system if Drumpf is elected. They also plan to gut Soc Sec, Medicare and Medicaid.

OTOH, they recently voted down a family leave bill while voting in favor of even more days off for themselves - I think that brings them to an actual work year of about 96 days.

They blocked national minimum wage but voted themselves a raise and, as we know, Duh Donuld, that champion of the working class, said 'wages in the US are too high' and there should be minimum wage.

A vote for anyone but Hillary is a vote for a fascist plutocracy and very very long depression. If they continue to repress and steal votes, you won't have to do anything at all for them to win.

The good news is that it currently appears the electoral college might save us from Drumpf. Cross your fingers.

Hillary is a fascist plutocrat herself, LN. Not too worry, if she wins the GOP House will stop her flat in her tracks.

S. J., I really don't think Trump will win. But if he does, or your girl, Hillary, the good people of America (2/3ds of us) are going to make sure their presidency is the most miserable, unproductive time of their life, while we prepare for 2020.
Gee, Jake, what happened to all that confidence you had a while ago that Trump was gonna lose in a landslide? And where do you get that "2/3rds" number? :lol:
I have said forever the best candidate was Kasich, but the Alt Right screwed it all up. The numbers show that HRC is weakening but that Trump is not picking up any ground in EVs. That number reflects the Americans who simply are not going accept anything more than a one-term ineffective presidency from either Clinton or Trump.
Why did you duck?

Why did you duck?
Thanks for the admission you failed.

Trump is not picking up ground in EVs.

Why did you duck?

There's the Jake we all know. Deflect with empty comments.

Why did you duck?

There's the Jake we all know. Deflect with empty comments.
Little sheep, Trump did not pick up any of the EVs in the poll although HRC was weakening. That's not deflection, not empty comments. If that is all you have, you might as well sit down and learn. :lol:

dont forget Romney trending win ..

LMAO
upload_2016-9-4_1-19-46.png

Michelle Obama
Liz Warren
Barack Obama
Harry Reid
Joe Biden

When they start campaigning full time, you’ll see a different story.

Trump’s surrogates include….

**Crickets**
You are stupid enough to be completely unaware of the people out campaigning for Trump, arent you little boy?

Ooops! There is that car driving by your house again! Better go catch it!

By the way; does anyone wonder if behind the scenes somewhere negotiations are going on to keep Assange and his mouth shut! What would Hillary have to offer him to stop him from totally derailing her? What do you think? Amnesty? Pardon? A dachau in Russia?
She can't offer him anything. We have nothing Assange wants. He would love a pardon, but Sweden would have to do that.

Hilly thinks she can coast to the finish line. She will not make any more campaign appearances, only fund raisers. Appearances are by her surrogates. She won't give a press conference. As one democrat said, she's the only candidate in the witness protection program. Her incompetence hasn't quite percolated all the way down yet. Now she's refusing to answer Trump in a debate. They are chaging the format for her.

She has nothing BUT surrogates.
Trump is doing three times as many appearances, interviews and NEWS CONFERENCES than Hillary is because he has more energy than she does.

Trump is his own bandwagon, lol.

If Trump is everywhere and HRC is not doing much at all, as the Alt Right points out, then if and when she opens her new campaign offensive, she may well steamroller Comrade Trump into the ground.

The pv will be within 5%. The Electoral vote will be a landslide for Clinton.
I know you hope that, but the polls are weakening for HRC.

Michelle Obama
Liz Warren
Barack Obama
Harry Reid
Joe Biden

**Crickets**
Just where is Hitlery Howard Hughes Clinton? The recluse bag lady is nowhere to be found....

The pv will be within 5%. The Electoral vote will be a landslide for Clinton.
I know you hope that, but the polls are weakening for HRC.

Michelle Obama
Liz Warren
Barack Obama
Harry Reid
Joe Biden

**Crickets**

And an insurmountable lead. Trump has nobody that is willing to stand on stage with him.

And an insurmountable lead. Trump has nobody that is willing to stand on stage with him.
Lol, you have been chasing the cars going past your house too long, idiot.

The polls have tightened up to a +-3% some showing Hillary in the lead others showing Trump.

upload_2016-9-4_11-19-0.png

Forum List

Back