🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The racism that still plagues America

As a black man, I'm an expert on racism because I live it every day. We need more help for the black community, more advantages. Whites aren't doing their part to make us fully equal in America, we want a piece of the pie too.

You are so right. Whites need to get out of the way and stop interfering so we can set things right again.

As a black man, I'm an expert on racism because I live it every day. We need more help for the black community, more advantages. Whites aren't doing their part to make us fully equal in America, we want a piece of the pie too.

You are as equal as you consider yourself dumbass

Racism is a white disease, no matter how much we contribute, no matter how much our great Black leaders do for America, we are still hated and discriminated against just because of the color of our skin.

Racism is a white disease, no matter how much we contribute, no matter how much our great Black leaders do for America, we are still hated and discriminated against just because of the color of our skin.

Stop whining and sniveling clown. Dont look to the white man to validate you. Go through over or around them. There are going to be barriers but letting a racist white person stop you is an excuse. We were built to last and overcome anything. Thats why we are still here after all this time. Get up.

By 1984, when Ronald Reagan and George Bush beat Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro in the presidential election, many white Democratic voters had come to read their own party’s messages through what Edsall calls a “racial filter.” In their minds, higher taxes were directly attributable to policies of a growing federal government; they were footing the bill for minority preference programs. If the public argument was cast as wasteful spending on people of weak values, the private discussions were explicitly racial. For instance, Edsall quotes polling studies of “Reagan Democrats” in Macomb County—the union friendly Detroit suburbs that won the battle to prevent cross-district school desegregation plans in 1973—that presents poignant evidence of voter anger: “These white Democratic defectors express a profound distaste for blacks, a sentiment that pervades almost everything they think about government and politics. . . . Blacks constitute the explanation for their [white defectors’] vulnerability and for almost everything that has gone wrong in their lives; not being black is what constitutes being middle class; not living with blacks is what makes a neighborhood a decent place to live. These sentiments have important implications for Democrats, as virtually all progressive symbols and themes have been redefined in racial and pejorative terms.”

By 1988, these same voters had endorsed tax revolts across the country and had become steadfast suburbanites, drawing clearer lines between a suburban good life and the crime and crack-infested city. Still they were angry, as magazine articles chronicled the rising political significance of what would be known as the “Angry White Male” voter. George Bush, down seventeen points in the presidential election polls during midsummer, overcame that deficit with TV ads about murderous black convicts raping white women while on furlough. That and a pledge never to raise taxes seemed to be enough to vanquish Bush’s liberal challenger, Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts. What’s important to recognize in this transition is how as recently as twenty years ago, Americans’ social lives were very much embroiled in racial controversy—despite the obfuscatory veneer of colorblind language to the contrary. Our politics followed. The election of Bill Clinton represented a distinct centrist turn among Democrats toward Republican language and themes and away from rights, the “liberal” label, and the federal safety net. The question we might ask about our current race relations is, only a couple of decades removed from this political history, what would compel us to assume that we are beyond the legacy of our racial conflicts?
Great piece on how we got to where we are, and how it's not where we want to be.

Most people don't live inside your head, so they don't worry about the racism that exists there. I feel sorry for those who do.

Whites have always blamed blacks for being divisive. Which really means if you dont agree with them.

Abe Lincoln experienced it first because he had the nerve to suggest slaves should be free. Which was a "divisive" stance at the time

"A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved—I do not expect the house to fall—but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other."[98] The speech created an evocative image of the danger of disunion caused by the slavery debate, and rallied Republicans across the North.[99] The stage was then set for the campaign for statewide election of the Illinois legislature which would, in turn, select Lincoln or Douglas as its U.S. senator.[100]
So when they say Obama is being divisive. Its that he was born black which is, in itself, divisive.

The people they dont consider divisive are the blacks that not only agree with them but will also take a dump on their own people. Shitting on blacks, because they are black, is not divisive. Its seen as a virtue to many whites.

Abraham Lincoln was black?

By 1984, when Ronald Reagan and George Bush beat Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro in the presidential election, many white Democratic voters had come to read their own party’s messages through what Edsall calls a “racial filter.” In their minds, higher taxes were directly attributable to policies of a growing federal government; they were footing the bill for minority preference programs. If the public argument was cast as wasteful spending on people of weak values, the private discussions were explicitly racial. For instance, Edsall quotes polling studies of “Reagan Democrats” in Macomb County—the union friendly Detroit suburbs that won the battle to prevent cross-district school desegregation plans in 1973—that presents poignant evidence of voter anger: “These white Democratic defectors express a profound distaste for blacks, a sentiment that pervades almost everything they think about government and politics. . . . Blacks constitute the explanation for their [white defectors’] vulnerability and for almost everything that has gone wrong in their lives; not being black is what constitutes being middle class; not living with blacks is what makes a neighborhood a decent place to live. These sentiments have important implications for Democrats, as virtually all progressive symbols and themes have been redefined in racial and pejorative terms.”

By 1988, these same voters had endorsed tax revolts across the country and had become steadfast suburbanites, drawing clearer lines between a suburban good life and the crime and crack-infested city. Still they were angry, as magazine articles chronicled the rising political significance of what would be known as the “Angry White Male” voter. George Bush, down seventeen points in the presidential election polls during midsummer, overcame that deficit with TV ads about murderous black convicts raping white women while on furlough. That and a pledge never to raise taxes seemed to be enough to vanquish Bush’s liberal challenger, Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts. What’s important to recognize in this transition is how as recently as twenty years ago, Americans’ social lives were very much embroiled in racial controversy—despite the obfuscatory veneer of colorblind language to the contrary. Our politics followed. The election of Bill Clinton represented a distinct centrist turn among Democrats toward Republican language and themes and away from rights, the “liberal” label, and the federal safety net. The question we might ask about our current race relations is, only a couple of decades removed from this political history, what would compel us to assume that we are beyond the legacy of our racial conflicts?
Great piece on how we got to where we are, and how it's not where we want to be.

Most people don't live inside your head, so they don't worry about the racism that exists there. I feel sorry for those who do.
We feel sorrier for those that deny it exists.

Fortunately, most of them have become concentrated in a shrinking party.

The first thing you could do would be to ring Black comedians and tell them [and their Black audiences] to shut up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go]Chris Rock - Black people hate white people - YouTube[/ame]

I never denied that the inside of hazelnut's head exists.

But, once again, you make my point for me.

I never denied that the inside of hazelnut's head exists.

But, once again, you make my point for me.

Who said you denied what was in hazlnuts head? I said I feel sorry for those that deny racism exists. You are a prime example of the denial.

Whites have always blamed blacks for being divisive. Which really means if you dont agree with them.

Abe Lincoln experienced it first because he had the nerve to suggest slaves should be free. Which was a "divisive" stance at the time

"A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved—I do not expect the house to fall—but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other."[98] The speech created an evocative image of the danger of disunion caused by the slavery debate, and rallied Republicans across the North.[99] The stage was then set for the campaign for statewide election of the Illinois legislature which would, in turn, select Lincoln or Douglas as its U.S. senator.[100]
So when they say Obama is being divisive. Its that he was born black which is, in itself, divisive.

The people they dont consider divisive are the blacks that not only agree with them but will also take a dump on their own people. Shitting on blacks, because they are black, is not divisive. Its seen as a virtue to many whites.

Abraham Lincoln was black?

Thats all you got huh? Good

Forum List

Back