The Real American soldier

I'm not going to get involved in juvenile name calling. I would like to engage in some intelligent discussion.

Originally posted by Russlan1187
I'm surprised at the outrage expressed by some because of this incident. The late Mr. Berg made a decision to go to Iraq knowing that it was going to be a dangerous place. He knew the risks and decided to go anyway. Does the manner in which he was killed really matter?

You motherfucker, wanna show me some proof of rape at that prison?Is this the same Red Cross that claims that 9 out of 10 prisoners there are innocent civilians? How do they know? Were they there when they were apprehended? You're just a stupid Canadian that sleeps under the blanket of peace that we provide you with. Thank god I know some other cannucks or i'd think you were all ignorant assholes.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well you already lost that option when you made some very unintelligent remarks! this is no Canadian message board!!

And definitely not a Flagstaff one either. ALthough im sure Evil would let us all know if that were the case.

Again, it's the coalition itself that implies that most of the detainees are innocent.

Coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell.

I'm not going to get involved in juvenile name calling. I would like to engage in some intelligent discussion.

You've shot that chance to hell with your posts and your implying what you did on the American beheaded. You sicken me. To the core.

Any chance of an intelligent discussion went out the window when you joined it.

Coalition military intelligence officers themselves estimate that somewhere between 70 and 90 per cent of those whom they detain have been picked up by mistake and are guilty of nothing at all, except the crime of living in an occupied country and stumbling into a foreign-administered hell.

Link please, fucknut.

Again, it's the coalition itself that implies that most of the detainees are innocent.

You need to list sources when you claim your posts as fact!

SOURCE?

Then why doesnt our liberal media pick up on it. Why is it only the "esteemed" Toronto Star? I would figure that CNN, MSNBC and ABCNews would live to splash that all over to further drive the wedge into the American people. But at least they know when to report stuff thats actually true. They just pick and choose what stories you see and hear.

Originally posted by insein
Then why doesnt our liberal media pick up on it. Why is it only the "esteemed" Toronto Star? I would figure that CNN, MSNBC and ABCNews would live to splash that all over to further drive the wedge into the American people. But at least they know when to report stuff thats actually true. They just pick and choose what stories you see and hear.

um, because its only printed in the toronto star, and NOT any of the so called LMM that you despise so much, its therefore not believable?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
it was in the first post of this thread.

requested and posted source

Thats not official, irrefutable fact, please, the Toronto Star? The Red Cross? I repeat, were they along on these "missions"? Did they get this from hearsay? BTW the pic of the chick leading that scumbag like a dog just made my day! Thanks for the laugh!

We've obviously started off on the wrong foot and I may be at fault by titling the first post I made by the Real American Soldier. This implies that all soldiers act in this manner and that's not true. I joined this board because after reading a few posts I could tell that it was obviously so extremely pro American that some of the posters probably don't believe their country could possibly do anything wrong. I wanted to open some eyes. A patriot is someone who loves his country enough to criticize it when it is wrong. If you guys don't want to read posts like this I'll leave right now.

Forum List

Back