🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Real Face of Terrorism

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Admiral James Aloysius Lyons should consider himself the terrorists best friend and most articulate supporter. He subscribes to the belief that we are at war with all Muslims, not just the extremists elements of Islamic fundamentalism. I think the Admiral deserves some kind of Islamic terrorist medal for spreading the message of jihad. This old fucker should have been put out to pasture many years ago, he would have been great in WW2, his advice is worth shit now.
Discussion Countering Terrorism Video C-SPAN.org

Admiral James Aloysius Lyons should consider himself the terrorists best friend and most articulate supporter. He subscribes to the belief that we are at war with all Muslims, not just the extremists elements of Islamic fundamentalism. I think the Admiral deserves some kind of Islamic terrorist medal for spreading the message of jihad. This old fucker should have been put out to pasture many years ago, he would have been great in WW2, his advice is worth shit now.
Yea, we can't have someone actually identify the real problem. What the jihadists want is for everyone to play dumb and let their 1400 year reign of terror continue. So it's really people like you who should consider themselves the terrorists' best friend.

If you're not looking for criminals, they go free.

We need to go after terrorists and leave law-abiding people alone.

Yea, we can't have someone actually identify the real problem. What the jihadists want is for everyone to play dumb and let their 1400 year reign of terror continue. So it's really people like you who should consider themselves the terrorists' best friend.

Islamic terrorists the world over should be thanking you right now for all your kind support.

Islamic terrorists the world over should be thanking you right now for all your kind support.

Like they thanked Thomas Jefferson and James Madison for kicking them in the teeth?

Law abiding people who only care about the law of the Koran. A law that tells them they must seek to destroy any infidel government and wack anyone that practices freedom of speech against their Dear pedophile prophet.

Like they thanked Thomas Jefferson and James Madison for kicking them in the teeth?

Who's them? Did Jefferson and Madison declare war on Islam? No of course they didn't because that would just be completely stupid, wouldn't it.

Law abiding people who only care about the law of the Koran. A law that tells them they must seek to destroy any infidel government and wack anyone that practices freedom of speech against their Dear pedophile prophet.
Your depth of knowledge on subjects like religion and history is reflected in your ill considered opinions.

Who's them? Did Jefferson and Madison declare war on Islam? No of course they didn't because that would just be completely stupid, wouldn't it.

They declared war on the Muslim pirates that controlled the Mediterranean Sea and were enslaving Christians because that's what their book tells them to do. They effectively pushed the Muslims out of reach from being able to harm US and Euro citizens. But asking for our leaders to do the same today is apparently too much for you to handle.

They declared war on the Muslim pirates that controlled the Mediterranean Sea and were enslaving Christians because that's what their book tells them to do. They effectively pushed the Muslims out of reach from being able to harm US and Euro citizens. But asking for our leaders to do the same today is apparently too much for you to handle.

That's right, pirates, sort of like terrorists. What does that have to do with making war against all Muslims?

Your depth of knowledge on subjects like religion and history is reflected in your ill considered opinions.

History has shown us that integrating Muslims into any society, be it Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, or secular, is never beneficial to the non-Muslim.

That's right, pirates, sort of like terrorists. What does that have to do with making war against all Muslims?

Because those terrorists were just Muslims practicing what their book tells them to do.

History has shown us that integrating Muslims into any society, be it Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, or secular, is never beneficial to the non-Muslim.

I'm sure that's exactly what your comic book history research tells you. Tell me Admiral, how exactly would you pursue this war against an entire religion? What would be the measure of success? Will we have to kill them all?

Because those terrorists were just Muslims practicing what their book tells them to do.

Which book is that? The Koran? I can find many more appeals to violence in the Old Testament than you will ever find in the Koran.

Last edited:

I'm sure that's exactly what your comic book history research tells you. Tell me Admiral, how exactly would you pursue this war against an entire religion? What would be the measure of success? Will we have to kill them all?

We can start by not allowing more of them to immigrate to our country.
Is that so hard?

Which book is that? The Koran? I can find many more appeals to violence in the Old Testament than you will ever find in the Koran.

Sure Buddy, find us all those verses that command Jews to kill and enslave infidels.

We can start by not allowing more of them to immigrate to our country.
Is that so hard?
Which country is our country? I'm an American, I don't know what you are.

Sure Buddy, find us all those verses that command Jews to kill and enslave infidels.

Are you serious? I guess the Bible is another book you never read.

Are you serious? I guess the Bible is another book you never read.

You're the one that said you could find many more quotes in the Bible than the Koran.

My bad for calling your bluff.

Forum List

Back