The real reason the left hates Trump...

Trump is *notorious* for being direct and honest in his dealings.

Yep you're right. He directly and honestly believes he is entitled to grab women by their pussy's because he's a star and they let him.

If they let him, it's not assault, you idiot.

You people should worry less about other people's private sex lives, and focus instead on what perverts do right under your nose (with the assurance that nobody will do anything to stop them):

Last edited:
Trump made an off color comment twenty years ago and the Media and Dems treat it like an action. Joe Biden constantly gropes young girls and women yet they give him a pass. They are actions, not just words. Plus Biden was in office while being a PEDOPHILE.

He stands against all the things they hold dear...i.e., nationalized education centers, state authority over children, human trafficking, state mandated negative eugenics and racial and cultural genocide of groups based on their geography, their color, and their faith.

Trump signs law to punish websites for sex trafficking - Reuters

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Donald Trump to pull feds out of K-12 education

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Defund International Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

No I can't stand him because he is a con man and rotten president , and a horrible mentor for children.

I’m sorry for your loss. Too bad that snarky muff eater didn’t win. Looks like she’s hiding some of North Korean nukes up her skirt these days. Probably why she has trouble getting up and down stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our enemies are the left -- the entire left -- and the Swamp Republicans.

Thinking like that is why we hate trump.

Yes, I know. You hate us, and Trump, because we are American and value pro American values, and believe in the Constitution.

You hate us because you are the enemies of America.

Projecting.

Not at all. I'm 100 percent pro Constitution, 100 percent pro American, 100 percent American values.

How about you?

Last edited:
He stands against all the things they hold dear...i.e., nationalized education centers, state authority over children, human trafficking, state mandated negative eugenics and racial and cultural genocide of groups based on their geography, their color, and their faith.

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Defund International Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com
The problem I have with Trump is he doesn't stand for anything. Except of course Trump. He just wants to win his fans adoration and respect, win his re-election as validation, beat down 'losers' who oppose him, etc. He has no ideology or ethics whatsoever.

Unlike hildabeast?

See...

Now I think all libturds should get their wombs sucked out monthly, just in case.

Even the dykes.

Hell let's just cut their balls off, they're not using them for anything anyway and it would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

Liberals have no balls....

Some of the dykes might, and from what I've seen Mooch Obozo has a large package but I'm pretty sure it's a wookie anyway.

Wookie

Wrong again

I detest Trump because he is a sorry excuse for a human being

Why don't you?

Because Hilltown is a twat.

Trump is *notorious* for being direct and honest in his dealings.

Yep you're right. He directly and honestly believes he is entitled to grab women by their pussy's because he's a star and they let him.

If they let him, it's not assault, you idiot.

You people should worry less about other people's sex lives.

Hahaha you poor thing, where did I say it was assault? Are you claiming that was not an honest moment from the "Dirty Don", or that he wasn't being direct as possible about how he feels about women?

They let him because he's a star, he thinks.

iu

Wrong again

I detest Trump because he is a sorry excuse for a human being

Why don't you?

Lemme guess, it's his *ahem* liberal personal life you take issue with?
I despised Trump when he was a Democrat

He was a selfish asshole then and remains so today

Don’t fret. Five years will go quickly.

Yes, I know. You hate us, and Trump, because we are American and value American values, and believe in the Constitution.

Projecting.

Not at all. I'm 100 percent pro Constitution, 100 percent pro American, 100 percent American values.

How about you?

So is AOC. You like her?

Yes, I know. You hate us, and Trump, because we are American and value American values, and believe in the Constitution.

WRONG Trump breath We hate you because you're morons supporting an unamerican ah Trump

800 prosecutors say,,,,,,, Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president

Projecting.

How about you?

So is AOC. You like her?

No, she isn't. Stop lying, liar.

AOC: You Guys, They Amended the Constitution to Stop FDR From Running Again, or Something

“Progressives are openly acknowledging they'll never get their agenda through the constitutional machinery as it's operated for centuries, so they've concluded it's the constitutional machinery that has to go. Change the rules if you can't win otherwise,”

McConnell warns AOC, Schumer, Pelosi aim to ‘blow up’ Constitution to get their way

Sound like anybody you know...Butch, Edward, Boo, et al?

800 prosecutors say,,,,,,, Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president
800 obama era criminals, worried about being prosecuted for prosecutorial misconduct..and worse.

Forum List

Back