The real reason the left hates Trump...

Trump is *notorious* for being direct and honest in his dealings.

Yep you're right. He directly and honestly believes he is entitled to grab women by their pussy's because he's a star and they let him.

If they let him, it's not assault, you idiot.

You people should worry less about other people's sex lives.

Hahaha you poor thing, where did I say it was assault? Are you claiming that was not an honest moment from the "Dirty Don", or that he wasn't being direct as possible about how he feels about women?

They let him because he's a star, he thinks.

He made a remark that was intended to be humorous. It wasn't, but he didn't grab anyone like Biden did, and on camera! Biden felt, groped, and made little girls and women feel extremely violated. Did anyone ever accuse Trump of grabbing their p*ssy? NO. Nobody. It was a comment, not an action!

Wrong again

I detest Trump because he is a sorry excuse for a human being

Why don't you?
Do you detest all sorry human beings, or just those that stand in the way of Democrats gaining power?

Do you detest Hillary?
Obama?
Kerry?
Lynch?
Pelosi?
Schumer?
Sanders?

Yes.. This is a test to see if you're s political hack.
I don’t detest any of them

I also don’t detest Kasich, Rubio, Bush, Haley,Graham, Christie, Romney and many other Republicans

Trump I detest

Yep you're right. He directly and honestly believes he is entitled to grab women by their pussy's because he's a star and they let him.

Hahaha you poor thing, where did I say it was assault? Are you claiming that was not an honest moment from the "Dirty Don", or that he wasn't being direct as possible about how he feels about women?

He made a remark that was intended to be humorous. It wasn't, but he didn't grab anyone like Biden did, and on camera! Biden felt, groped, and made little girls and women feel extremely violated. Did anyone ever accuse Trump of grabbing their p*ssy? NO. Nobody. It was a comment, not an action!
Yeah all those 18 ladies accusing the trump POS of molesting them were paid off lol

Wrong again

Why don't you?
Do you detest all sorry human beings, or just those that stand in the way of Democrats gaining power?

Do you detest Hillary?
Obama?
Kerry?
Lynch?
Pelosi?
Schumer?
Sanders?

I also don’t detest Kasich, Rubio, Bush, Haley,Graham, Christie, Romney and many other Republicans

Trump I detest

Meh you're a lying hack, liewinger.

Understood why people voted for Trump, out of the 18 running on the Republican ticket he looked like a better pick than most
his sexual behavior was less important, just like Clinton, felt bad for the wife's. not crazy about his choice of non American women for wife's but that's a personal preference.
His choice of leaving critical posts unfilled, filling many key posting with lobbyist's & underqualified people. is one of the main reasons I do not support him. find it scary that his followers treat him like a God who can do no wrong. not as a human being with flaws & shortcomings like all the rest of us.

Yeah all those 18 ladies accusing the trump POS of molesting them were paid off lol

They were pathetic hookers and mentally ill freaks that were abused and manipulated by the party of human trafficking.

Yeah just innocent banter between the boys huh?

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Wrong again

Why don't you?

Do you detest Hillary?
Obama?
Kerry?
Lynch?
Pelosi?
Schumer?
Sanders?

Trump I detest

Meh you're a lying hack, liewinger.

I have voted many times for Republican presidents, governors, Senators and Congressmen

Can you say the same or are you a blind partisan hack?

Understood why people voted for Trump, out of the 18 running on the Republican ticket he looked like a better pick than most
his sexual behavior was less important, just like Clinton, felt bad for the wife's. not crazy about his choice of non American women for wife's but that's a personal preference.
His choice of leaving critical posts unfilled, filling many key posting with lobbyist's & underqualified people. is one of the main reasons I do not support him. find it scary that his followers treat him like a God who can do no wrong. not as a human being with flaws & shortcomings like all the rest of us.
Nonsense. Again, leftists show that they cannot comprehend the notion of *freedom* and that they have absolutely no concept of what it means to be a lawful person.

It is not illegal to have sex.

It is illegal to lie to the court about who you had sex with when you are being questioned about possible sex crimes.

It is not illegal to bang an intern.

It is illegal to use state troopers as pimps.

It isn't illegal to use the tax laws to your advantage.

It is illegal to use so called charities to launder money.

It isn't illegal to negotiate with tyrants and the enemies of our nation.

It is illegal to sell them state secrets for $$$$.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Again, leftists show that they cannot comprehend the notion of *freedom* and that they have absolutely no concept of what it means to be a lawful person.

It is not illegal to have sex.

It is illegal to lie to the court about who you had sex with when you are being questioned about possible sex crimes.

It is not illegal to bang an intern.

It is illegal to use state troopers as pimps.

It isn't illegal to use the tax laws to your advantage.

It is illegal to use so called charities to launder money.

It isn't illegal to negotiate with tyrants and the enemies of our nation.

It is illegal to sell them state secrets for $$$$.

Mazel Tov KG!

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

That's awesome. So now sex workers have to go back on the streets to turn tricks rather than be able to screen clients before meeting them. That's MUCH better. For the serial killers, I guess.

He stands against all the things they hold dear...i.e., nationalized education centers, state authority over children, human trafficking, state mandated negative eugenics and racial and cultural genocide of groups based on their geography, their color, and their faith.

Trump signs law to punish websites for sex trafficking - Reuters

"The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Donald Trump to pull feds out of K-12 education

“We know local communities know it best and do it best,” said Mr. Trump, who was joined by several Republican governors for the signing. “The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Defund International Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

No I can't stand him because he is a con man and rotten president , and a horrible mentor for children.

Name a President that has never been a charlatan, rotten to one side or the other and Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were no role models either and do not even get me started on Hussein Obama!

Tell you what. You take Obama and I'll take Trump. But the rules of the game are that you have to be truthful. Sorry, no GRU help on this one for you. You see, I'll call you one that. Okay, let's the games begin. (BTW, I don't particularly care for Obama but Trump is a disaster and I should win easy.)

Our enemies are the left -- the entire left -- and the Swamp Republicans.

Thinking like that is why we hate trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that would be the left -- the entire left -- the Swamp Republicans -- and you.

So because republicans think liberals are the enemy is the fault of liberals?

You, sir are an idiot.

If history has taught us anything, it's taught us that liberals don't and won't take responsibility for anything. Nice of you to confirm that...dumbass.

So that would be the left -- the entire left -- the Swamp Republicans -- and you.

You, sir are an idiot.

If history has taught us anything, it's taught us that liberals don't and won't take responsibility for anything. Nice of you to confirm that...dumbass.

Get therapy...dumbass.

Everything has a reason:

D49CCc3W0AALQpl

You, sir are an idiot.

Get therapy...dumbass.

Get a clue...AH.

Forum List

Back