The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

What?? People earning $100,000 don’t have to pay their rent? Wth?
I knew your attention span for reading was the first bullet point. Doesn’t matter so much what you earned. What mattered was can you prove you can’t pay. The fact is, most people live paycheck to paycheck regardless of their earnings. And, you know I’m talking about most who do not earn that kind of money. The other 90%. Now, try a reading concentration comprehension class at your local elementary school. :popcorn:

I knew your attention span for reading was the first bullet point. Doesn’t matter so much what you earned. What mattered was can you prove you can’t pay. The fact is, most people live paycheck to paycheck regardless of their earnings. And, you know I’m talking about most who do not earn that kind of money. The other 90%. Now, try a reading concentration comprehension class at your local elementary school. :popcorn:
Doesn’t matter. People who earn $100,000 have no excuse not paying their rent. If they can’t, they’re overspending.

Doesn’t matter. People who earn $100,000 have no excuse not paying their rent. If they can’t, they’re overspending.
You do understand that people renting with a $100,000 income aren’t one room dumps in low rent neighborhoods. And, in California, they aren’t overspending. They are using their credit cards to feed their families. You must live in a Midwest red state. It didn’t take much for most making $100,000 to show they would run up their credit cards.
Aside from your lack of knowledge about the economy and economics, Biden kept up the nonsense of shutdowns way too long. Especially with schools destroying children nationwide. All the increased suicides because of this with teenagers was criminal.

You do understand that people renting with a $100,000 income aren’t one room dumps in low rent neighborhoods. And, in California, they aren’t overspending. They are using their credit cards to feed their families. You must live in a Midwest red state. It didn’t take much for most making $100,000 to show they would run up their credit cards.
Aside from your lack of knowledge about the economy and economics, Biden kept up the nonsense of shutdowns way too long. Especially with schools destroying children nationwide. All the increased suicides because of this with teenagers was criminal.
People who can’t make ends meet in the high-rent districts in CA need to move an hour or so away where rents are more reasonable. That’s what I did.

Why screw over the landlord, who is depending on that rental income to pay his own mortgage?

And no, I live in an East Coast liberal city. I rented where I could afford. I didn’t rent what I couldn’t afford and then make the landlord suffer.

People who can’t make ends meet in the high-rent districts in CA need to move an hour or so away where rents are more reasonable. That’s what I did.

Why screw over the landlord, who is depending on that rental income to pay his own mortgage?

And no, I live in an East Coast liberal city. I rented where I could afford. I didn’t rent what I couldn’t afford and then make the landlord suffer.
That’s just the point. Don’t keep the shutdown going and they can pay their rents. Your point makes no sense. People wouldn’t have been able to move as quickly as you say either. So ignorant. It was a temporary assistance since the government did the shutdown.

If you are using your credit card to feed your family, then yes, you are living above your means.

There are places in the Valley where rents are much lower, and you could then afford to feed your family on what you make.

Choices.

We all make them.

Some choose poorly.

That’s just the point. Don’t keep the shutdown going and they can pay their rents. Your point makes no sense. People wouldn’t have been able to move as quickly as you say either. So ignorant. It was a temporary assistance since the government did the shutdown.
What shutdown? People making $100,000 are largely white-collar workers who switched to working from home. They were actually better off without commuting expense!

And does it take more than 3 months to find a cheaper apartment and move there? All these excuses for people not to pay their rent,

This is what I've been saying for literally 7 years now....Trump can't be allowed to succeed because he represents a threat to the collectivism that progs yearn for....So, this election the decision will be upon us....Do we want a central authority telling us what to do, and how to live? I say no....
Not just progressives hate Trump. He is equally hated and feared by the old guard NWO Republicans who have been telling us for decades that this or that couldn't be done and we might as well accept it and then were horrified and terrified when Trump actually did it. Things like manufacturing jobs were gone forever and there was nothing we can do about it. Trump was bringing them back by the thousands and finding ways to keep others from off shoring their operations.

Every President since Clinton has promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and then not one had the courage to do it. Trump did it.

They hated Trump's policy of peace in our time by negotiating peace with dictators they didn't think anybody should even talk to.

They hated it when Trump got Mexico to put 27,000 of their troops on their southern border to stop the migrants from coming through Mexico. (P.S. that's how Trump was getting Mexico to pay for the wall.)

Trump is neither partisan nor ideologue. He is a problem solver and finds creative ways to make things happen that are good for America and Americans. He showed up the Democrats and those old guard Republicans for the feckless professional politicians that they are and demonstrated what good government can be and should be.

And they and their surrogate media hated him and hate him with a passion for it.

Not just progressives hate Trump. He is equally hated and feared by the old guard NWO Republicans who have been telling us for decades that this or that couldn't be done and we might as well accept it and then were horrified and terrified when Trump actually did it.

Are you fucking serious? What the fuck do you think Trump actually "did"?

He inherited a good economy from Obama, and then completely fucked it up by being inept in dealing with Covid.

Okay, let' laugh at some more stuff.

Every President since Clinton has promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and then not one had the courage to do it. Trump did it.
Um, there's a reason why every other president didn't do that, and it was that Jerusalem is a disputed territory. All it did was antagonize the Palestinians a bit more. That wasn't very smart.

They hated Trump's policy of peace in our time by negotiating peace with dictators they didn't think anybody should even talk to.

Again, when did he do this? Besides nearly having a nuclear war with N. Korea, Trump really didn't change much of anything. The people who were our adversaries in 2016 still were in 2020.

They hated it when Trump got Mexico to put 27,000 of their troops on their southern border to stop the migrants from coming through Mexico. (P.S. that's how Trump was getting Mexico to pay for the wall.)

Again, you live in a fantasy land. The number of people crossing the border from 2017 to 2019 increased. The only reason why it dropped in 2020 was that no one wanted to come up here an catch Covid. That showed them, I guess.

Sweet Evil Jesus, people, this is what a fucking cult looks like.

Are you fucking serious? What the fuck do you think Trump actually "did"?

He inherited a good economy from Obama, and then completely fucked it up by being inept in dealing with Covid.
Again you really should get some help for your reading comprehension dysfunction Joe. Then maybe you wouldn't be so blinded by your TDS and wouldn't say these kinds of things that would embarrass anybody capable of critical thinking and seeing beyond their own hate.

If you are using your credit card to feed your family, then yes, you are living above your means.

There are places in the Valley where rents are much lower, and you could then afford to feed your family on what you make.

Choices.

We all make them.

Some choose poorly.
However, there aren’t your jobs there. With Bidenomics the gas prices would eat up the lower rents in the lower class rents.
You are wrong about the credit card use. Many of those people are eating primarily beans and burritos every day. And, why is anyone making $190,000 joint income having to rent? Oh ya, high Gavin taxes, runaway spending (giving illegals healthcare but not the homeless and Veterans) and his bullet train to nowhere. Now, inflation and high interest rates.

Like when he sent out billions of dollars in "free" money?

Or maybe you're talking about when he illegally told every renter in America they didn't have to pay.

Or maybe you're referring to the farm subsidies he handed out after his Chinese tariffs?

I realize pulling the stick out hurts, but after you do, you feel soooooo much better, I promise, MAGA man

Again you really should get some help for your reading comprehension dysfunction Joe. Then maybe you wouldn't be so blinded by your TDS and wouldn't say these kinds of things that would embarrass anybody capable of critical thinking and seeing beyond their own hate.

Posting to Joe is like hitting your hand with a hammer. It feels so good when you stop. You can't reason with stupid

Like when he sent out billions of dollars in "free" money?

Or maybe you're talking about when he illegally told every renter in America they didn't have to pay.

Or maybe you're referring to the farm subsidies he handed out after his Chinese tariffs?
You’re a senior moderator? When were you made a senior?

You’re a senior moderator? When were you made a senior?

All I know is if you want socks that are just like the poster or you want someone who says give me the money you earned in a really angry, condescending way, then Don't Taz Me is your guy!

Forum List

Back