The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

He let the states decide. Your TDS doesnt change that fact Nor the fact the whole damn world shut the fuck down.

Now if you are gonna send people home with no income and say good luck... They will eventually break out torches and come looking for you.

You have a severe case of TDS. And that is all you are about anymore

Of course those things are irrelevant to you commies. The Constitution means nothing to you.

Translation - "I still cannot defend Trump's actions, so I'm going to call you names instead because that's all we have left at this point."

He approved of all of it. Stop making excuses.

And yet, you'll support him anyway, as opposed to someone like Ron DeSantis who didn't do any of that other than an initial two week shut down.

Translation - "You're right. I cannot defend Trump's actions."

So just to be clear, when Trump and the Democrats couldn't agree to a budget and Trump gave them most of their way because he was too chicken shit to let them shut down the government, that was his fault, not the Democrats who demanded the spending or they would shut down the government.

I am not happy he didn't fight back, but damn your standards are double, MAGA man. Shit that's pathetic. Democrats between you don't have a set of balls. Man up and hold your side accountable for their own actions, you are just sad

So just to be clear, when Trump and the Democrats couldn't agree to a budget and Trump gave them most of their way because he was too chicken shit to let them shut down the government, that was his fault, not the Democrats who demanded the spending or they would shut down the government.

I am not happy he didn't fight back, but damn your standards are double, MAGA man. Shit that's pathetic. Democrats between you don't have a set of balls. Man up and hold your side accountable for their own actions, you are just sad

You're not making any sense.

Why does Trump not have rights and illegal aliens can get health insurance before veterans and homeless citizens? Trump is a citizen and has every civil and legal right you have. Unless you are a Nazi or communist.

I'm on the right. I think you are misunderstanding my tongue in cheek sarcasm I'm saying to the left

Did he do that all by himself?

I have issues with the lock down. I said from day one it would be destructive financially for this country and that Corona couldnt be stopped by hiding.

He should have Fired Fauci and many with the FDA.

But ultimately the Whole damn world shut down so your TDS is showing in that aspect.
Trump can be forgiven in those early weeks of 2020 when NOBODY knew what to expect from this new virus or how to deal with it. Not being a medical person or scientist he prudently looked to the so-called 'experts' to advise him.

If he had it to do over again he never would have called for that first two-week shut down but at the time he accepted from those 'experts' that it was reasonable advice. Being wrong about something is the human condition and is not necessarily choosing to do wrong. Everybody, including all the medical profession, was doing a a lot of trial and error to find out what worked and what didn't.

Trump was calling for the country to open back up long before most of the governors who enforced lockdowns were willing to do so. Meanwhile he was working with big pharma to get a vaccine out to stop the virus, he was working hard to make sure all medical professionals had what they needed in the way of medical supplies and medications, provided hospital ships and field hospitals for expected massive cases, etc. etc. etc. and had to allow the Democrats billions of dollars in pork barrel waste in order to get them to get cash into the hands of Americans who were deprived of their livelihood during lockdowns.

Mistakes were made yes. But to say Trump 'bungled it' is just wrong and comes from TDS.

You're not making any sense.

You're attacking Trump for caving to Democrat spending. How is that not clear? I guess you were moron enough to make that argument in the first place.

Trump should never have agreed to that spending, he is no fiscal conservative, I've always said that. But BLAMING him for Democrat spending? You're just being a dick.

If you don't understand still, don't worry your pretty head about it

You're attacking Trump for caving to Democrat spending. How is that not clear? I guess you were moron enough to make that argument in the first place.

Trump should never have agreed to that spending, he is no fiscal conservative, I've always said that. But BLAMING him for Democrat spending? You're just being a dick.

Nothing stopped him from using the veto pen.

Trump can be forgiven in those early weeks of 2020 when NOBODY knew what to expect from this new virus or how to deal with it. Not being a medical person or scientist he prudently looked to the so-called 'experts' to advise him.

If he had it to do over again he never would have called for that first two-week shut down but at the time he accepted from those 'experts' that it was reasonable advice. Being wrong about something is the human condition and is not necessarily choosing to do wrong. Everybody, including all the medical profession, was doing a a lot of trial and error to find out what worked and what didn't.

Trump was calling for the country to open back up long before most of the governors who enforced lockdowns were willing to do so. Meanwhile he was working with big pharma to get a vaccine out to stop the virus, he was working hard to make sure all medical professionals had what they needed in the way of medical supplies and medications, provided hospital ships and field hospitals for expected massive cases, etc. etc. etc. and had to allow the Democrats billions of dollars in pork barrel waste in order to get them to get cash into the hands of Americans who were deprived of their livelihood during lockdowns.

Mistakes were made yes. But to say Trump 'bungled it' is just wrong and comes from TDS.
I dont have TDS. Ive voted for him twice and will again.

Even so....it was wrong to shut down. You are cottect he pushed to open up earlier but States went wacko and those drawing high unemployment checks didnt want to go back to work and sat on their butt taking the money.

We are paying a price for it now.

Anyway. I dont have TDS...and agree with most you just said.

Nothing stopped him from using the veto pen.
Nothing other than Democrats who demanded mega billions in wasted pork spending before they would agree to one dime to address COVID. President Trump was unwilling to have people unnecessarily die or go without food, heat, shelter by standing on principle in that case.

I think he can easily be forgiven for that.

I dont have TDS. Ive voted for him twice and will again.

Even so....it was wrong to shut down. You are cottect he pushed to open up earlier but States went wacko and those drawing high unemployment checks didnt want to go back to work and sat on their butt taking the money.

We are paying a price for it now.

Anyway. I dont have TDS...and agree with most you just said.
Thank you. Again knowing what we know now, Trump would have done a lot of that a lot differently. But then he was flying blind just like everybody else. For that reason I can easily forgive him for mistakes in those early months. Not the request to close down for two weeks, but his other efforts I believe did save millions of lives too.

Thank you. Again knowing what we know now, Trump would have done a lot of that a lot differently. But then he was flying blind just like everybody else. For that reason I can easily forgive him for mistakes in those early months. His efforts I believe did save millions of lives too.
I know he tried and understand the deal.

Cheap meds used all over the world would have saved lives. It did all over the world.

India and Africa with about 2.5 billion people had less deaths. Let that sink in.

Just a walk down memory lane. Pharma and bought and paid for politicians screwed us.

I know he tried and understand the deal.

Cheap meds used all over the world would have saved lives. It did all over the world.

India and Africa with about 2.5 billion people had less deaths. Let that sink in.
But it did take trial and error and months and months of experience before we could see the reality of what actually was amidst the fog of what we were still trying to figure out.

I will not blame Trump for knowing what medical professionals and scientists did not yet know.

I was unwilling to blame Fauci for error in that early going until it was revealed plainly how much he knew that he lied about and how little he followed protocol that he demanded the rest of us follow. By the time all that became crystal clear to the rest of us, Trump was at the end of his term of office. And Biden kept Fauci on and began the most oppressive part of government mandates related to COVID.

Nothing other than Democrats who demanded mega billions in wasted pork spending before they would agree to one dime to address COVID. President Trump was unwilling to have people unnecessarily die or go without food, heat, shelter by standing on principle in that case.

I think he can easily be forgiven for that.
Yes, rember when Dr. Fraudi and the Scarf Lady warned that 2 million Americans would die in the next few weeks if Trump didn’t shut everything down? He did the right thing with the information he was given.

Yes, rember when Dr. Fraudi and the Scarf Lady warned that 2 million Americans would die in the next few weeks if Trump didn’t shut everything down? He did the right thing with the information he was given.
And knowing now what nobody knew then, he would never do that again unlike the Democrats who double down on their bad policy and don't care what bad consequences there are.

Forum List

Back