The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

Again you really should get some help for your reading comprehension dysfunction Joe. Then maybe you wouldn't be so blinded by your TDS and wouldn't say these kinds of things that would embarrass anybody capable of critical thinking and seeing beyond their own hate.

Actually, here's the Trump I remember..

Worst Pandemic in 100 years.
Worst Recession in 80 years
First president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss
Worst riots in 50 years.
Impeached twice

What kind of fucking retardation that you have that you look at that and say, "Yeah, more of that please, because I'd rather do real damage to this country rather than just admit I made a mistake!"

Or maybe you're talking about when he illegally told every renter in America they didn't have to pay.
"Illegally?" If Biden can tell 40 million college grads they don't have to pay back their student loans, then certainly Trump had the right to legally tell renters in America they didn't have to pay rent for a short period of time until they could get back to work. His was very temporary while Biden's is forever making 60% of the people pay for those who went and graduated. Money doesn't grow on trees. By the way, the owners of the housing rentals were also granted waivers as well during that time.

"Illegally?" If Biden can tell 40 million college grads they don't have to pay back their student loans, then certainly Trump had the right to legally tell renters in America they didn't have to pay rent for a short period of time until they could get back to work. His was very temporary while Biden's is forever making 60% of the people pay for those who went and graduated. Money doesn't grow on trees. By the way, the owners of the housing rentals were also granted waivers as well during that time.

Oops, you used Trump and rights in the same sentence. Trump has none. That belief is the one thing Democrats have said clearly. It's the rest that is incoherent and illogical, but that one they are completely clear about

"Illegally?"
Correct, illegally. It was struck down over a year later as unconstitutional.

If Biden can tell 40 million college grads they don't have to pay back their student loans, then certainly Trump had the right to legally tell renters in America they didn't have to pay rent for a short period of time until they could get back to work.
One has nothing to do with the other, so you can spare us your whataboutism,

His was very temporary while Biden's is forever making 60% of the people pay for those who went and graduated.
Irrelevant

Money doesn't grow on trees.

And here you are defending waste.

By the way, the owners of the housing rentals were also granted waivers as well during that time.

Still illegal and irrelevant.

Thank you for affirming that MAGA could care less about the Constitution and fiscal conservatism. This is why you people are a cult. You stand for nothing. You simply worship one man and you go along with whatever he tells you.

Last edited:
Actually, here's the Trump I remember..

Worst Pandemic in 100 years.
Worst Recession in 80 years
First president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss
Worst riots in 50 years.
Impeached twice

What kind of fucking retardation that you have that you look at that and say, "Yeah, more of that please, because I'd rather do real damage to this country rather than just admit I made a mistake!"
You remember it that way because of your TDS and reading comprehension dysfunction. If you actually check out from unbiased and honest sources of what he accomplished in three years, you might be able to think and express yourself less dishonestly maybe.

You remember it that way because of your TDS and reading comprehension dysfunction. If you actually check out from unbiased and honest sources of what he accomplished in three years, you might be able to think and express yourself less dishonestly maybe.

Hey, did those things happen on Trump's watch, or not?

I mean, Trump would look great if you hold him blameless for everything he fucked up and give him credit for stuff he inherited from the previous guy.

That wouldn't be intellectually honest, though.

Hey, did those things happen on Trump's watch, or not?

I mean, Trump would look great if you hold him blameless for everything he fucked up and give him credit for stuff he inherited from the previous guy.

That wouldn't be intellectually honest, though.
None of those things happened on Trump's watch as you stated them.

I won't respond to you further Joe until you can respond with either logic, reason, or credible unbiased sources to support your arguments. I seriously doubt you are capable of any of that though once you say that Hamas is justified in destroying all the Jews while in the same breath say Israel is doing 'ethnic cleansing' which is ludicrous.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz

I won't respond to you further Joe until you can respond with either logic, reason, or credible unbiased sources to support your arguments. I seriously doubt you are capable of any of that though once you say that Hamas is justified in destroying all the Jews while in the same breath say Israel is doing 'ethnic cleansing' which is ludicrous.

That's the trick with Joe, give him a standard he can't meet, like he has to make sense

That's the trick with Joe, give him a standard he can't meet, like he has to make sense
I hope that does the trick. There are truly ignorant and information compromised people on this board but he takes TDS and reading dysfunction to a whole new level.

I hope that does the trick. There are truly ignorant and information compromised people on this board but he takes TDS and reading dysfunction to a whole new level.

I can only say from my experience he will never learn a damn thing. You are going to have to cut him off or he will just give you one irrelevant BS post after another endlessly

Like when he sent out billions of dollars in "free" money?

Or maybe you're talking about when he illegally told every renter in America they didn't have to pay.

Or maybe you're referring to the farm subsidies he handed out after his Chinese tariffs?
Did he do that all by himself?

I have issues with the lock down. I said from day one it would be destructive financially for this country and that Corona couldnt be stopped by hiding.

He should have Fired Fauci and many with the FDA.

But ultimately the Whole damn world shut down so your TDS is showing in that aspect.

I have issues with the lock down. I said from day one it would be destructive financially for this country and that Corona couldnt be stopped by hiding.

But ultimately the Whole damn world shut down so your TDS is showing in that aspect.

Ding, ding, ding!

Don't Taz Me and the leftist brainless hacks attacked Trump for cutting their spending (not nearly enough) and then they attack him like he spent what they shut down the government to get.

That's why don't taz me is so angry, it's their normal reaction to being called on their crap. They think they can stop you by getting so angry

He approved of all of it. Stop making excuses.

And yet, you'll support him anyway, as opposed to someone like Ron DeSantis who didn't do any of that other than an initial two week shut down.

Translation - "You're right. I cannot defend Trump's actions."

Funny, I remember Covid. I remember losing my job during 2020. I remember the riots. ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED.

Trump was president when it happened. He owned it.

I won't respond to you further Joe until you can respond with either logic, reason, or credible unbiased sources to support your arguments.

Uh, sorry, I realize that you are incapable of not drinking the orange koolaid.

I seriously doubt you are capable of any of that though once you say that Hamas is justified in destroying all the Jews while in the same breath say Israel is doing 'ethnic cleansing' which is ludicrous.
If you were a Palestinian, you'd want to kill a Zionist, too. Most of you right wingers lost your shit because you couldn't go to Applebee's during the pandemic.

1704230720070.png

Oops, you used Trump and rights in the same sentence. Trump has none. That belief is the one thing Democrats have said clearly. It's the rest that is incoherent and illogical, but that one they are completely clear about
Why does Trump not have rights and illegal aliens can get health insurance before veterans and homeless citizens? Trump is a citizen and has every civil and legal right you have. Unless you are a Nazi or communist.

He approved of all of it. Stop making excuses.

And yet, you'll support him anyway, as opposed to someone like Ron DeSantis who didn't do any of that other than an initial two week shut down.

Translation - "You're right. I cannot defend Trump's actions."
He let the states decide. Your TDS doesnt change that fact Nor the fact the whole damn world shut the fuck down.

Now if you are gonna send people home with no income and say good luck... They will eventually break out torches and come looking for you.

You have a severe case of TDS. And that is all you are about anymore

BTW. The one Governor who didnt shut dowm was Kristi Nome. She was THE ONLY ONE.

Correct, illegally. It was struck down over a year later as unconstitutional.

One has nothing to do with the other, so you can spare us your whataboutism,

Irrelevant

And here you are defending waste.

Still illegal and irrelevant.

Thank you for affirming that MAGA could care less about the Constitution and fiscal conservatism. This is why you people are a cult. You stand for nothing. You simply worship one man and you go along with whatever he tells you.
Of course those things are irrelevant to you commies. The Constitution means nothing to you.

Forum List

Back