The Reality of Man Made Global Warming Shows Up In Michigan.

How many ways do I need to say that CO2 leads the way.
Are you trying to become the King of Dumb Questions?

Okay, I will answer, the answer is ONE, you only need to say it once, as scientific fact. So go ahead, now is your chance.

It is scientific FACT that CO2 in the atmosphere increases global warming. If you are trying to tell me that the earth somehow is warming when it is supposed to be heading toward another ice age and that causes CO2 to increase, you are barking up the wrong tree. Also, feel like going for a COLD swim? Come to my home town and try to go ice fishing. It is a scientific fact that you will get wet.

Nope. It's a scientific theory. One that has no laboratory, nor empirical data to support. It is a theory wholly based on computer models and falsified data with a healthy dose of correlation tossed in for good measure.

People have been measuring both temperatures and CO2 for decades. CO2 has been leading the way.

Actually it hasn't. CO2 has continued to increase while the global temps haven't budged in 18+years. The continued claims of "last year was the warmest ever" are all fiction.

BS. What next. You going to piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining.

welllllll, you'd have to actually show that it does when EVERY single study has shown that CO2 lags temperature by hundreds of years. So you've already been shot down.

Do you get paid to be a denier fool, or is helping to destroy just fulfill a doomsday cult fetish. You people are like a water balloon. One part gets squeezed and you just puff out someplace else. As I was telling someone else, each year all the volcanoes on earth release 200 million tons of CO2. Each year human activity is responsible for the release of 26.8 BILLION tons! Only a delusional-evil fool would say that an independent rise in global warming is responsible for that. I will show you part of something I copied from a website. It is about real climate scientists talking about real science. You can read the rest by going to a website called, "The lag between temperature and CO2." Read it and weep sucka.
sDtwni6.jpg

That's cute. You post an OPINION piece that has no corroboration. And you think that is meaningful? Get a clue son, you're dealing with the real world and real scientists here.

Corroboration is the last thing people like you want. Or you would go to the website and corroborate it yourself. I'm sure that whoever wrote the piece would be more than happy to give you more corroboration than you could handle if you contacted them and asked them.

Wrong. I want factual data. If it confirms AGW so be it. If it doesn't, which so far none has, then so be that too. You see that's the problem with you folks. You rely purely on "faith" that it is occurring. You have no science.

I have something just as good as science. Memory.

What little ice age are you talking about. There have been at least a few in historical times. And for those that did happen, could something like the eruption of Krakatoa have anything to do with it?

He's referring to the one that came to an end in 1850. All of the warming we have experienced since then is taking us back UP to where we used to be.

It doesn't matter. He and you are still full of crap. Why not tell me more about how the earth used to be a lot hotter a billion years ago.

History and science back us up. Not you. You can call us all the names you wish but the reality is there IS no scientific support for the AGW theory. That is a fact. Your silly name calling isn't.

Like it or not, your "science" is fools science. I have heard it said that if you took an average size globe and put a coat of varnish on it, the thickness of the varnish would be a pretty good approximation of thickness of the earth's atmosphere. And each year, humans are responsible for releasing 26.8 billion tons of CO2 into it. That has to and is having an effect.

Wrong. I suggest you look up the term "pseudo science" And look up the term "non falsifiable". Both of those terms fit AGW "theory" to a T. But that's real science and real science scares you religious nutters.

You are the religious nutter. Because your denial is a cult. Most scientists disagree with you. They aren't cultists.

Really? Water vapor is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2.
And water vapor gets rained out in under 10 days, whereas CO2 is there for many decades. So the effect is that CO2 warms the atmosphere, which warms the oceans, resulting in more evaporation, which results in more warming.

Yes, water vapor is a more potent GHG than CO2, but it is is dependent on the long term warming of CO2. And the feedback effect is already noticeable in the much larger precipitation events we are now seeing.

Bull poo. RT for CO2 ACCORDING to the overwhelming majority of peer reviewed studies is under 10 years. It is ONLY the ipcc who claims otherwise.

Let me guess. You think that the CO2 humans are responsible for has nothing to do with this graph.
Lpgfgp8.jpg

Considering man contributes slightly less than 5% of the ENTIRE global CO2 budget you would be correct.

Falling back on the termite crap I see.

I live in a town with a river running through it. For all my life, it has frozen over in the winter. In fact, one time when I was a kid, there were icebergs that pushed into the shore of Saginaw bay. These pushed up slabs of ice about three feet thick on to the shore. Destroying some shore front homes. This year, for one day, there was ice on the river thick enough for at least one foolhardy ice fisherman to brave ice fishing. The river has been largely ice free ever sense. Being mid January, there should be ice fishermen around on the river. But it is mostly just open water. Anybody who says man made global warming isn't real can blow it out their ass.

Anyone stupid enough to think that that story proves man-made climate change, is well, stupid enough to believe in it.

I doubt if at any time sense the last ice age the river had failed to freeze over for at least a couple weeks. At LEAST.

Irrelevant. It's completely natural and has nothing at all to do with humans. Nothing in your story proves human activity is responsible.

Maybe not. But it does prove things are getting warmer. Just like this last fall. When record high temperatures were being set all over the place.

I live in a town with a river running through it. For all my life, it has frozen over in the winter. In fact, one time when I was a kid, there were icebergs that pushed into the shore of Saginaw bay. These pushed up slabs of ice about three feet thick on to the shore. Destroying some shore front homes. This year, for one day, there was ice on the river thick enough for at least one foolhardy ice fisherman to brave ice fishing. The river has been largely ice free ever sense. Being mid January, there should be ice fishermen around on the river. But it is mostly just open water. Anybody who says man made global warming isn't real can blow it out their ass.

Anyone stupid enough to think that that story proves man-made climate change, is well, stupid enough to believe in it.

I doubt if at any time sense the last ice age the river had failed to freeze over for at least a couple weeks. At LEAST.

And you would be wrong. Which river are you talking about and I will show you.

The Saginaw river. And it has frozen over every year that I can remember. Sometimes at least for a couple months. Maybe longer. Maybe you would like to look up the icebergs that pushed up against the shore of Saginaw bay. I think it was back in the mid to late 60's.

It failed to freeze twice in the 1930's. I am trying to figure out a way to get a section of a study past a paywall in a way the author will approve of. When I do I will post the section. They had extensive drought through the 1930's especially in the western part of the basin.

The Saginaw river. And it has frozen over every year that I can remember. Sometimes at least for a couple months. Maybe longer. Maybe you would like to look up the icebergs that pushed up against the shore of Saginaw bay. I think it was back in the mid to late 60's.

It failed to freeze twice in the 1930's. I am trying to figure out a way to get a section of a study past a paywall in a way the author will approve of. When I do I will post the section. They had extensive drought through the 1930's especially in the western part of the basin.

I wasn't around in the 30's. But the dust bowl was. And that was caused by human activity too.

I live in a town with a river running through it. For all my life, it has frozen over in the winter. In fact, one time when I was a kid, there were icebergs that pushed into the shore of Saginaw bay. These pushed up slabs of ice about three feet thick on to the shore. Destroying some shore front homes. This year, for one day, there was ice on the river thick enough for at least one foolhardy ice fisherman to brave ice fishing. The river has been largely ice free ever sense.

The Saginaw River? Gee, after what we just learned about the Flint River, you expect us to believe that people Ice Fish on the Saginaw? Is that the same Saginaw that Dow Chemical dumped Dioxin in? People Ice Fishing on the Saginaw River? BULLSHIT! The Saginaw is a toxic river! Maybe people in Saginaw are dumb enough to eat those fish, but those of us from Detroit know better.
11/13/2007: Highest dioxin level found in Saginaw River: EPA, MDEQ and Dow at work on emergency cleanup

Being Late Friday, Dow notified EPA and MDEQ of preliminary, unvalidated results of over 1.6 million parts per trillion (ppt) of dioxin in one sample of sediment taken from the Saginaw River. This concentration is 50 times higher than a 32,000 ppt level, previously the highest found in the Saginaw River. It is 15 times higher than any dioxin levels found at hot spots in the Tittabawassee River. This new Saginaw River sample came from a location a half mile below the confluence of the Tittabawassee and Shiawassee Rivers, roughly adjacent to Wickes Park in Saginaw.

"EPA has determined that this emergency work should be performed under an EPA Superfund order," said Regional Administrator Mary A. Gade. "EPA and MDEQ are working closely together on a thorough and appropriate plan to remove this hot spot. Moreover, we must be very cautious to make sure, through laboratory tests, that we determine the extent of this high level of contamination. It may be only one additional hot spot or it could cover a larger area."

Dow discovered the latest hot spot during sampling done according to its own Sept. 14, 2007 work plan, which has not been approved by either EPA or MDEQ.

As a result of EPA Superfund orders in June 2007, Dow is now wrapping up the cleanup of three dioxin hot spots in the Tittabawassee River and should be done by year's end. Those dioxin hot spots along the first six miles of the Tittabawassee River were contaminated at levels up to 87,000 ppt, far above state and federal action levels. The area is prone to flooding and erosion which can spread contamination. mid January, there should be ice fishermen around on the river. But it is mostly just open water. Anybody who says man made global warming isn't real can blow it out their ass.

This is not proof of man made global warming.

Is this? And 2016 was hotter yet.
Lpgfgp8.jpg

I wasn't around in the 30's. But the dust bowl was. And that was caused by human activity too.

Yes, it was, but not the heat part of it. The misuse of farmland was the cause brought about by extreme drought. And that shows why your experience is meaningless. You live a very short time so the Earths processes, which operate on vast time scales are beyond your ability to understand.

Man makes the climate change. Interesting.
How did our 200K year old species do it 3 billion years ago?

Man made global warming started to show up at the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence?

We were exiting the Little Ice Age at the start of the industrial revolution.. SO your claiming that all of the warming is man made when it is easily shown to be natural variation?

The only "coincidence" is the fact we have just left an active solar phase (which created the increased heat) and our warming is coming to an end..

What little ice age are you talking about. There have been at least a few in historical times. And for those that did happen, could something like the eruption of Krakatoa have anything to do with it?
Running in circles with sharp objects are you?

upload_2017-1-25_18-4-37.png

I guess you missed this... Its called scientific evidence..

Is this? And 2016 was hotter yet.
Lpgfgp8.jpg

No

Man makes the climate change. Interesting.
How did our 200K year old species do it 3 billion years ago?

Man made global warming started to show up at the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence?

It also showed up at times before that. Coincidence?

Yeah. Tens of millions of years ago. With the continents in different places.

Try a few hundred, genius

Forum List

Back