The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

A black man gets 50% less resume Responses than white. Blacks get redlined 50% of the time .

Racism is a huge part of the pie chart.

The entire race doesn’t make bad decisions. There are many successful African Americans in this country, thus proving the point that racism doesn’t disqualify them from success. Are you saying that success African Americans just got lucky?
I would say that most African Americans are successful. However, there is a very visible and vocal minority the refuses to walk the easily travelled road to success.

Is white south African poverty due to black Racism or a failure to pull bootstraps up and voting for white identity parties?

It appears being white means you have no right to an opinion on the condition of the blacks in America.
…..while they can rail on about the “white privilege” that makes It harder for whites to get into a good educational program than blacks with lesser qualifications.

Start here

So your EVIDENCE is a biased website that's best example is comparing a spill in California with one in Alabama. How about the natural gas leakage from storage wells in North Hills California ( a very upscale neighborhood that's mostly affluent Black, Latino and White) that went on for years despite complaints and legal action.

In your mind nothing has changed in 245 plus years.

Here are things that have been said by whites here:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?) I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

“The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?”

“Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.”

“Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.”

“Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!”

“Engage me and die, n'gr.”

“Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is”.

“Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.”

“Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch.”

“Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.”

“Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.”

“Why do blacks behave the way they do?

Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that”

“Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp.”

“You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.”

“Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.”

“See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...”

“Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior.”

“Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down. If only you could just quit being black. But you can't.....DARKIE!!!”

Now exactly what has really changed except that blacks aren't slaves?

So your EVIDENCE is a biased website that's best example is comparing a spill in California with one in Alabama. How about the natural gas leakage from storage wells in North Hills California ( a very upscale neighborhood that's mostly affluent Black, Latino and White) that went on for years despite complaints and legal action.
Why can't you guys face the fucking truth?

You want to discuss the grain of sand....and ignore the beach

Well if you think that you must be a very young person. Everyone, including bankers and real estate people called those loans "liar's loans" .
I wish I was young again. Discrimination against black people was completely legal in my lifetime

Thank for that in depth peer reviewed scientific study involving thousands of subjects on the level of racial wealth disparity in this country. Lol

You're welcome. But since you refuse to acknowledge the studies I posted, WTF am I supposed to do for a troll like you?

For those playing along at home, Lisa totally freaked out when she went to a mall and there were posters of black people. They'd have to call in a clean up crew if she met an actual black person.

Here's the thing. There's already "Affirmative Action' for white people. Most of the hiring decisions are made by white people. This is why the biggest winners in Affirmative Actions have been - wait for it - White women.

All AA does at the end of the day is make sure that you aren't rejecting qualified minority applicants.
Wrong

AA legalizes discrimination against white males

Forum List

Back