The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Here are things that have been said by whites here:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?) I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

“The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?”

“Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.”

“Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.”

“Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!”

“Engage me and die, n'gr.”

“Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is”.

“Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.”

“Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch.”

“Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.”

“Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.”

“Why do blacks behave the way they do?

Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that”

“Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp.”

“You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.”

“Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.”

“See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...”

“Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior.”

“Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down. If only you could just quit being black. But you can't.....DARKIE!!!”

Now exactly what has really changed except that blacks aren't slaves?
Yes we know your living your life in chains and have no rights.

It's so personal with you. You cant debate the facts

Meanwhile, the housing market is structured to disproportionately exclude Black and brown households, as zoning codes and building practices incentivize the construction of very large homes at the expense of smaller, more affordable homes. “Because people of color are far more likely than white people to be first-time rather than repeat homebuyers,” Perry testified, “a mass of housing inventory weighted against attainable starter homes disproportionately favors households with higher concentrations of generational wealth to pay bigger down payments
Zoning codes aren't structured that way. Builders build large houses because the percentage of profits from a large house are far higher than from a small house. When I lived in Ventura a few years ago, one of the builders was forced to build a mix of farmworkers rental housing, low priced condos and expensive large houses all closely confined in one neighborhood. The large homes were priced well over market to subsidize the cheaper housing and weren't selling despite their being a shortage of housing at the time. It was the only way he could get a zoning change from agricultural to residential. The builder took a bath on the project and as far as I know, no one is building large projects in Ventura now. I just looked at Realtor.com and there are NINE new homes for sale in Ventura, all built on single lots. NINE homes in a city of nearly a quarter million people.

Thank for that in depth peer reviewed scientific study involving thousands of subjects on the level of racial wealth disparity in this country. Lol
I don't think anyone is arguing there is not any racial wealth disparity but rather the reasons for it.

Zoning codes aren't structured that way. Builders build large houses because the percentage of profits from a large house are far higher than from a small house. When I lived in Ventura a few years ago, one of the builders was forced to build a mix of farmworkers rental housing, low priced condos and expensive large houses all closely confined in one neighborhood. The large homes were priced well over market to subsidize the cheaper housing and weren't selling despite their being a shortage of housing at the time. It was the only way he could get a zoning change from agricultural to residential. The builder took a bath on the project and as far as I know, no one is building large projects in Ventura now. I just looked at Realtor.com and there are NINE new homes for sale in Ventura, all built on single lots. NINE homes in a city of nearly a quarter million people.
Bullshit.

I don't think anyone is arguing there is not any racial wealth disparity but rather the reasons for it.
The reason is racism. But you want to deny that.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And here we see the problem. You ignore the racism to talk stupid.
Where have I said racism doesn’t exist? You think everything is racist. You also think ALL white people are racist.

I bet your heroes are black criminals who try to kill whites.

There is MASSIVE white generational wealth in this country while IN MY LIFETINE discrimination against black people was legal

Holy cow
There is? In my extended family, only one cousin received a bequest from her middle-class factory worker father. My wife's family had to liquidate her parent's house when they went into assisted living with dementia and Alzheimer's to pay the bills and wound up having to pay burial costs out of their pockets. Generational wealth is a myth and always has been for the majority of Americans. What isn't a myth is white Americans and immigrants of all races and nationalities being taught that hard work and sacrifice breeds success. Many black Americans whose families have clawed their way into the middle and upper classes are teaching their children the same lesson.

There is? In my extended family, only one cousin received a bequest from her middle-class factory worker father. My wife's family had to liquidate her parent's house when they went into assisted living with dementia and Alzheimer's to pay the bills and wound up having to pay burial costs out of their pockets. Generational wealth is a myth and always has been for the majority of Americans. What isn't a myth is white Americans and immigrants of all races and nationalities being taught that hard work and sacrifice breeds success. Many black Americans whose families have clawed their way into the middle and upper classes are teaching their children the same lesson.
Dude. I do not care about your family

My god everyone here thinks one case represents America

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Where have I said racism doesn’t exist? I think everything is racist. You also think ALL white people are racist.

I bet your heroes are black criminals who try to kill whites.
No, I don't think all white people are racist. I've said not all whites are racists way too many times for you to repeat that lie. If I were you, I would stop betting. You want me to pretend that things have changed so much, but in reality, the only thing that has changed is that white racism is not overt.

Yes there is and your anecdote doesn't change that.

Dude. I do not care about your family

My god everyone here thinks one case represents America
Yeah, that's the general problem. They don't want to be painted with a broad brush when we talk about continued racist acts but are glad to use that broad brush to deny the effects of white racism.

Oooh, I think Welfare Ray finally got tired of me pointing out his hypocrisy and put me on ignore. Well, sad, so I can just keep mocking him without response.

Says the woman who thinks that posters in a mall are a vast conspiracy!

Naw, you're totally not racist.

Whites didn't encounter 400 years of institutionalized racism. Neither did Jews. Neither did Asians.
You're kidding right? No one could be that stupid or ignorant. Jews have been discriminated against since the Middle Ages at least. Asian immigrants were treated worse than dogs in the USA and discriminated against in their own countries by colonial powers for hundreds of years. The "white" Latinos (those light skilled ones of mostly Spanish descent) still discriminate against the darker skinned mostly Indian descended citizens of their countries.

Forum List

Back