The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

No. It’s perfectly acceptable - to non-liberals who don’t see racism everywhere - to start a thread outlining why blacks are poor due to their own bad choices and NOT racism, which is what people like you keep lying about.

Asking why poor people are poor and avoiding any discussion of race, avoids the issue that racism - for blacks - is being wrongly blamed, while of course people like you call white people white trash.

I specifically said in the OP that blacks and whites are poor for the same reasons.
Yet racism is a factor in poverty

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why are there poor people at all would be a non racist question. You have yet to explain why anyone lives in poverty all you have done is degrade and dehumanize. Congrats. I have never needed affirmative action to exist and survive the complex maze of life, but those that people hate and don't have opportunities is because of people like you that do the hiring.
And you are also accusing me of not hiring blacks because I am racist when race was NEVER a factor at all in whom I hired. I went strictly on merit.

People like YOU are the racist ones who think race should be a factor in decisions. The irony of you leftists is that WRONGLY accuse people of being racists when it is YOU who are making judgments based in skin color.

Merit ONLY. It’s way past time for leftists to stop their racist ways.

And you are also accusing me of not hiring blacks because I am racist when race was NEVER a factor at all in whom I hired. I went strictly in merit.

People like YOU are the racist ones who think race should be a factor in decisions.
You likely have what is called inherent bias

No. It’s perfectly acceptable - to non-liberals who don’t see racism everywhere - to start a thread outlining why blacks are poor due to their own bad choices and NOT racism, which is what people like you keep lying about.

Asking why poor people are poor and avoiding any discussion of race, avoids the issue that racism - for blacks - is being wrongly blamed, while of course people like you call white people white trash.

I specifically said in the OP that blacks and whites are poor for the same reasons.
As you well know and have experienced in this thread, a white person merely trying to discuss the problems in the black community is immediately labeled a racist. This tactic has been used for decades and has been effective in preventing any reasoned debate on this issue.

As you well know and have experienced in this thread, a white person merely trying to discuss the problems in the black community is immediately labeled a racist. This tactic has been used for decades and has been effective in preventing any reasoned debate on this issue.
Uh....nope

Thank you. It’s the silencing-demonizing tactic that Democrats have been using for at least 20 years. I posted an article the other day that pointed out how Democrats were yelling racist and name-calling to stop a debate in its tracks rather than engage in a civil discussion. It was written in 2001.

It‘s gotten even worse since then. I have new hope that Elon Musk will start a new trend of permitting conservative opinions to be expressed - free speech - and that normal people (that would exclude the name-calling leftists screeching racist) would be able to see the validity of the opposing opinion and make judgments for themselves.

Thank you. It’s the silencing-demonizing tactic that Democrats have been using for at least 20 years. I posted an article the other day that pointed out how Democrats were yelling racist and name-calling to stop a debate in its tracks rather than engage in a civil discussion. It was written in 2001.

It‘s gotten even worse since then. I have new hope that Elon Musk will start a new trend of permitting conservative opinions to be expressed - free speech - and that normal people (that would exclude the name-calling leftists screeching racist) would be able to see the validity of the opposing opinion and make judgments for themselves.
And yet racism exists

Lisa558
And yet, Jews rose from poverty to the middle class IN A SINGLE GENERATION. They did it by making the right choices, and particularly by valuing and pursuing a college education.

1650459970789.png

This is simply all you do. Just the white supremacist tactic of repeating a lie and just keep on repeating and repeating it until it sticks. Jewish people have always had help till this very day

Plus Black American soldiers helped to free your people when you were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698428417.png

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

Yet this is the thanks we get ?

Last year A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

1623698124626.png

Or Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

Also some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Lisa558
And yet, Jews rose from poverty to the middle class IN A SINGLE GENERATION. They did it by making the right choices, and particularly by valuing and pursuing a college education.

View attachment 633412

This is simply all you do. Just the white supremacist tactic of repeating a lie and just keep on repeating and repeating it until it sticks. Jewish people have always had help till this very day

Plus Black American soldiers helped to free your people when you were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698428417.png

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

Yet this is the thanks we get ?

Last year A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

1623698124626.png

Or Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

Also some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

When 99% of Blacks consider an education more important than a $500.00 pair of sneakers than you can complain.

When 99% of Blacks consider an education more important than a $500.00 pair of sneakers than you can complain.
And you notice how Paul, oozing hostility for Jews, claimed Jews always had help? Help? Like being rounded up to be systematically exterminated like vermin? Like being expelled from country after country, going back 1000 years? Like help by being told “no more Jews” by the Ivy League? Help like escaping Hitler and arriving at America’s shores, only to be effectively told by the population that they’d prefer to send Jews back to the concentration camps than let them into the county?

That aside, what type of help did the Jewish children of the 30s and 40s have in this country, with poor, impoverished immigrant parents? Somehow, they managed to get beyond poverty, and to an above-average level, and without “help.”

Blacks today, and for the past two generations, have indeed had help by being jumped ahead of whites, with better grades and scores, for admission to higher Ed programs. THAT is help.

But Paul does what all the leftists due. They can’t face that people fail or succeed due primarily to their own life choices, and thus Paul - faced with the reality that impoverished Jews went from tenements to suburban homes in a single generation - has to claim they had “help.”

And you notice how Paul, oozing hostility for Jews, claimed Jews always had help? Help? Like being rounded up to be systematically exterminated like vermin? Like being expelled from country after country, going back 1000 years? Like help by being told “no more Jews” by the Ivy League? Help like escaping Hitler and arriving at America’s shores, only to be effectively told by the population that they’d prefer to send Jews back to the concentration camps than let them into the county?

That aside, what type of help did the Jewish children of the 30s and 40s have in this country, with poor, impoverished immigrant parents? Somehow, they managed to get beyond poverty, and to an above-average level, and without “help.”

Blacks today, and for the past two generations, have indeed had help by being jumped ahead of whites, with better grades and scores, for admission to higher Ed programs. THAT is help.

But Paul does what all the leftists due. They can’t face that people fail or succeed due primarily to their own life choices, and thus Paul - faced with the reality that impoverished Jews went from tenements to suburban homes in a single generation - has to claim they had “help.”
Paul’s an idiot.

It appears being white means you have no right to an opinion on the condition of the blacks in America.

It’s your truth and it’s bull shit.
There is no my truth and your truth. There is only THE TRUTH and the truth I speak is supported by 245 plus years of evidence, what you call truth is based on your belief.

It appears being white means you have no right to an opinion on the condition of the blacks in America.
You have a right to that opinion. And a black person who has actually faced what you don't has the right to tell you that your opinion is unqualified, factless and incorrect.

i didn’t read beyond your first paragraph because it just shows more denial. No, people who move beyond poverty did so by not having OOW babies and graduating from high school. One doesn’t need “help” for that.

You are hurting your own people by denying the poor ones among them the encouragement and direction to move out of poverty by doing the two things above, and instead choosing to blame imaginary, non-existent racists.
You didn't read past her first paragraph because you can't face the truth. You're a white woman. Everything you have is because of Affirmative action. Your racist ass needs to just be quiet because what you suggest is not the solution.

Forum List

Back