The reason for the 30 charges

No, the prosecution has to prove guilt, the defense just has to refute the charges. Our legal system isn’t based on the accused having to prove their innocence. All the defense has to do is defend against the charges. It’s the prosecutions job to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not the defense prove innocence beyond a reasonable doubt.
No shit Sherlock. How does one defend against charges? By making their own case and presenting their own evidence. Moron.
Maybe it’s just how you worded it, but, pelosi said the same thing, and how she stated it is backwards from how the legal system works.
Pelosi is old as fuck and misspoke but sure be frightened of the fail old lady. 😄

I can’t believe you people are so emotionally invested in getting rid of him. Don’t forget, Democrats are the touchy, freely crowd who couldn’t care less about results. All that matters to Democrats is that Trump is mean and hurt their feelings. Independents, like Mac1958, lean towards the socially liberal side, so their touchy freely side also trumps any semblance of pragmatism they may have. This is why I think Trump being the Republican nominee could be trouble. Most Independents won’t vote for him because they are like Mac, willing to put their social agenda well ahead of the good of the country. Pretty sad, but that is where we are.
You think you know my priorities and motivations. You do not.

Not my problem.

No shit Sherlock. How does one defend against charges? By making their own case and presenting their own evidence. Moron.

Pelosi is old as fuck and misspoke but sure be frightened of the fail old lady. 😄

Ok, I thought the defense didn’t have to present any evidence, that’s the prosecutions job. The defense only has to disprove the “evidence” that the prosecutions bring. Again, you might be saying the same thing, I just don’t like the way it’s worded that the accused has to “prove their innocence”…because that’s just not how it works. Maybe that’s a “me” thing.

Pelosi is old as fuck and misspoke but sure be frightened of the fail old lady.

Ahh, a frail old lady who you would be completely supportive of, and defending her mental faculty had she decided to stay in leadership.

10% for the Big Guy

Hunter paid Joe $49,000 in monthly "rent" for a $4,000/month home. Hmmm.
Get to it then. Enough bitching.

If they deserve to be nailed, nail them. Nail them good. Go.

(I know you wouldn't say this about your orange messiah, but that's okay)

VOR25N6G7XXLMGVQVLQC2NL74E.jpg

Ok, I thought the defense didn’t have to present any evidence, that’s the prosecutions job. The defense only has to disprove the “evidence” that the prosecutions bring. Again, you might be saying the same thing, I just don’t like the way it’s worded that the accused has to “prove their innocence”…because that’s just not how it works. Maybe that’s a “me” thing.
The defendant doesn't to disprove the prosecutors case. That is not the standard. The prosecutor has to prove their case and the defendant can make that difficult by introducing reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt isn't the same thing as disproof. Of course the defense can rest without calling any witnesses or making any argument whatsoever but then you leave the jury with only the prosecutors side of the story.
Ahh, a frail old lady who you would be completely supportive of, and defending her mental faculty had she decided to stay in leadership.
I don't support Nancy Pelosi. I think she's a terrible politician and that she should be primaried by a more progressive Democrat.

Get to it then. Enough bitching.

If they deserve to be nailed, nail them. Nail them good. Go.

(I know you wouldn't say this about your orange messiah, but that's okay)

VOR25N6G7XXLMGVQVLQC2NL74E.jpg

Don't piss your pants. The Republicans are working on that right now.

He did not. You don't even know what the Clinton stuff was. :heehee: Clinton didn't rape anyone.....

But if you are con-cerned about sexual assault, why aren't you con-cerned about your orange god bragging about sexually assaulting women?

Because Trump is a braggart and we all met them in life; stating things that didn't happen to impress their friends.

104995110-Getty-Images-914997060.jpg

Twenty- twenty- twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do, nowhere to go-oh
I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh

And the Titanic was about to set a cross-Atlantic speed record.
This shows a thorough misunderstanding of economics. I don't expect any more from those that support Biden's policies.

You think you know my priorities and motivations. You do not.

Not my problem.
We only know what you post and in those, you have made it abundently clear where your priorities lie. If you actually have a different set of priorities, by all means, post them.

I have. They're right there on your screen.
Yes, you have posted many disagreements with Biden's policies and even agree with the majority of Trump's policies and yet you still voted for Biden. That tells me all I need to know about your pragmatism or like thereof. Your posts are the epitome of "orange man bad ."

The vindictive DA out to remove an opponent from running for president is throwing everything and anything at the wall, hoping one sticks. He knows he has a weak, if non-existent, case and hope the jury will compromise by agreeing to a conviction on at least one.

We don’t know if the case is weak. We don’t know the charges. We don’t know the evidence. We don’t know anything.

It’s amazing that you are so certain when you don’t know anything.

We don’t know if the case is weak. We don’t know the charges. We don’t know the evidence. We don’t know anything.

What will you say if the case is as flimsy as it appears? Will Democrats then admit that it was all political? I won't hold my breath.

It's not as if we don't have precedent for Democrats coming after Trump for purely political reason.

all we an discuss is what's being thrown out there for us to read.

Forum List

Back