The reason Trump is going crazy on judge? Trump facing RICO charges!!

Is Donald Trump Looking For An Exit Strategy To His Long Con Of America?

Just a couple of weeks ago this article appeared and got nowhere near the attention it merited. Stephanie Cegielski, communications director for the now defunct pro-Trump Make America Great Again PAC (are you seeing a pattern with the “defunct” part?) wrote an open letter in which she labeled the Trump campaign a con, a publicity stunt:

Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

I don’t think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.
He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver’s seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy.
Is Donald Trump Looking For An Exit Strategy To His Long Con Of America? | RedState

Trump didn't con America .. he conned dumb people .. and I'd consider that a public service. :0)

RedState is all out against Trump. Hardly unbiased

:0) Oh really?

Conservative Review: Is Trump Preparing His Exit Strategy?
Is Trump Preparing His Exit Strategy?

From Donald Trump: Hints of a Campaign Exit Strategy
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?_r=0

This is just so priceless ..

Donald Trump wants to ban the internet, plans to ask Bill Gates to ‘close it up’
Speaking as he called for a ‘complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US, Mr Trump dismissed claims that ‘closing up the internet’ would be a freedom of speech issue
Donald Trump wants to ban the internet, will ask Bill Gates to ‘close it up’

I mean seriously .. do you really need a newspaper to tell you what is so plainly right in front of your face?

You're being played for a fool. :0)

The one thing Trump is absolutely right about ..

Donald Trump Thinks Americans Are Stupid. And You Know What? He Might Be Right.

He is right .. Americans are stupid.

Shell just simply respond saying all those links are fakes, or haters, or biased or...grab a a turd and throw it against the wall to see if that sticks.

Is Donald Trump Looking For An Exit Strategy To His Long Con Of America?

Just a couple of weeks ago this article appeared and got nowhere near the attention it merited. Stephanie Cegielski, communications director for the now defunct pro-Trump Make America Great Again PAC (are you seeing a pattern with the “defunct” part?) wrote an open letter in which she labeled the Trump campaign a con, a publicity stunt:

Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

I don’t think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.
He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver’s seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy.
Is Donald Trump Looking For An Exit Strategy To His Long Con Of America? | RedState

Trump didn't con America .. he conned dumb people .. and I'd consider that a public service. :0)

RedState is all out against Trump. Hardly unbiased

:0) Oh really?

Conservative Review: Is Trump Preparing His Exit Strategy?
Is Trump Preparing His Exit Strategy?

From Donald Trump: Hints of a Campaign Exit Strategy
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?_r=0

This is just so priceless ..

Donald Trump wants to ban the internet, plans to ask Bill Gates to ‘close it up’
Speaking as he called for a ‘complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US, Mr Trump dismissed claims that ‘closing up the internet’ would be a freedom of speech issue
Donald Trump wants to ban the internet, will ask Bill Gates to ‘close it up’

I mean seriously .. do you really need a newspaper to tell you what is so plainly right in front of your face?

You're being played for a fool. :0)

The one thing Trump is absolutely right about ..

He is right .. Americans are stupid.

Yawn.....

Holy shit that was quick. I couldn't even finish my reply before you did the predictable Sassy 2 step.

It would be funny to see him in jail on election eve.

It's not going to happen

I love to disagree with you. He is party to a federal lawsuit against himself, he is bound to respect the presiding judge in this matter. There are rules for disagreeing with this judge and it doesn't involve bad mouthing him publicly.

Trump is running for president. If anything, he should be an example of respect, not an example of boorish behavior.

Save it for someone that isn't married to an attorney. Bye now

That makes me pretty happy, because when you bring it up over dinner you are going to get schooled but good.

I've already spoken with him, he suggested you take law classes. Trump will not be going to jail. Take it to the bank

Then you are lying, no lawyer is going to trivialize a contempt of court citation.

Last edited:
It's not going to happen

I love to disagree with you. He is party to a federal lawsuit against himself, he is bound to respect the presiding judge in this matter. There are rules for disagreeing with this judge and it doesn't involve bad mouthing him publicly.

Trump is running for president. If anything, he should be an example of respect, not an example of boorish behavior.

That makes me pretty happy, because when you bring it up over dinner you are going to get schooled but good.

I've already spoken with him, he suggested you take law classes. Trump will not be going to jail. Take it to the bank

Then you are lying, no lawyer is going to excuse a contempt of court citation.

I'm not interested in your elementary knowledge of how the judiciary and law works. You tried and you failed and you're hoping something that is never going to happen actually happens. Have a good night

I'm not interested in your elementary knowledge of how the judiciary and law works. You tried and you failed and you're hoping something that is never going to happen actually happens. Have a good night

Actually, you are looking like a fool today, anyone can look up contempt and see that it applies to litigants before a court. Stop blowing it out your ass and borrow some of your old man's books and wise up before everyone starts calling you idiot.

Actually, you are looking like a fool today, anyone can look up contempt and see that it applies to litigants before a court. Stop blowing it out your ass and borrow some of your old man's books and wise up before everyone starts calling you idiot.

That's nice, bye bye now

That ship sailed a long time ago.

Hmmm...I guess some people never took a law class where the DA threatens to charge someone with EVERY crime ever committed.
After the defendant rolls all over the floor laughing, the DA starts to focus.

Hmmm...I guess some people never took a law class where the DA threatens to charge someone with EVERY crime ever committed.

Yeah, I've heard of that...but this is only 1 charge per case. 2 charges.

I'll have 1 case of Diet Coke.
This DA behavior actually becomes a major disadvantage for minorities who cannot afford superior counsel.

So, who is going to jail first?

Hillary for mishandling State Department emails

Or

Trump on fraud charges?

What's Behind the Attacks on Judge Gonzalo Curiel?

Here's the key part:

We’ll start at the beginning. Curiel is presiding over two separate class-action lawsuits about Trump University. One of them, Low v. Trump University, was filed in April 2010 under the name Markaeff v. Trump University. The other, Cohen v. Trump, was filed in October 2013. (A third case brought by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in 2013 is alsounder way in that state.) Trump is named as a defendant in both cases.

The plaintiffs in Low and Cohen portray Trump University as a basically fraudulent endeavor, one that promised Trump’s secrets to real-estate success but instead dispensed generic advice for tens of thousands of dollars. They’ve amassed a collection of evidence and testimony that seems to support their claims. Trump strongly denies the allegations and often cities numerous positive testimonials the seminars received from former customers of Trump University.

In his public remarks, Trump appears to make no distinction between Low andCohen. But there are crucial differences between the two civil class-action lawsuits. The Low plaintiffs sued Trump University and Trump himself under various consumer-protection laws in California, Florida, and New York—a relatively standard class-action lawsuit.

Cohen, on the other hand, targets Trump through a provision of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, more commonly known as the RICO Act—the same statute federal prosecutors use to bring down mob bosses. In essence, Low accuses Trump University of engaging in fraudulent business practices, while Cohen frames Trump University itself as a criminal enterprise with Trump as the orchestrator of a racketeering scheme.

It's going to have hard for Trump to get out of this one. He claimed he didn't promise them them that they'll receive real estate advice from people who were experts. Except there are tapes where he says he "hand picked" the experts himself.

From the article: “Based on the foregoing, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs have raised a genuine dispute of material fact as to whether Mr. Trump can be personally liable for the alleged misrepresentations and misconduct,” Curiel wrote about one of Trump’s assertions. “For example, Plaintiffs have provided evidence that Mr. Trump reviewed and approved all advertisements. These advertisements included the alleged core misrepresentations, such as that Mr. Trump ‘hand-picked’ the instructors and mentors.”
They can both govern from prison.

This DA behavior actually becomes a major disadvantage for minorities who cannot afford superior counsel.

Uh what? Just letting you know they aren't just throwing in charges like you said. It's only 1 charge per lawsuit.

Here's the key part:

We’ll start at the beginning. Curiel is presiding over two separate class-action lawsuits about Trump University. One of them, Low v. Trump University, was filed in April 2010 under the name Markaeff v. Trump University. The other, Cohen v. Trump, was filed in October 2013. (A third case brought by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in 2013 is alsounder way in that state.) Trump is named as a defendant in both cases.

The plaintiffs in Low and Cohen portray Trump University as a basically fraudulent endeavor, one that promised Trump’s secrets to real-estate success but instead dispensed generic advice for tens of thousands of dollars. They’ve amassed a collection of evidence and testimony that seems to support their claims. Trump strongly denies the allegations and often cities numerous positive testimonials the seminars received from former customers of Trump University.

In his public remarks, Trump appears to make no distinction between Low andCohen. But there are crucial differences between the two civil class-action lawsuits. The Low plaintiffs sued Trump University and Trump himself under various consumer-protection laws in California, Florida, and New York—a relatively standard class-action lawsuit.

Cohen, on the other hand, targets Trump through a provision of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, more commonly known as the RICO Act—the same statute federal prosecutors use to bring down mob bosses. In essence, Low accuses Trump University of engaging in fraudulent business practices, while Cohen frames Trump University itself as a criminal enterprise with Trump as the orchestrator of a racketeering scheme.

It's going to have hard for Trump to get out of this one. He claimed he didn't promise them them that they'll receive real estate advice from people who were experts. Except there are tapes where he says he "hand picked" the experts himself.

From the article: “Based on the foregoing, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs have raised a genuine dispute of material fact as to whether Mr. Trump can be personally liable for the alleged misrepresentations and misconduct,” Curiel wrote about one of Trump’s assertions. “For example, Plaintiffs have provided evidence that Mr. Trump reviewed and approved all advertisements. These advertisements included the alleged core misrepresentations, such as that Mr. Trump ‘hand-picked’ the instructors and mentors.”

So is Clinton! Wow! Both are facing RICO charges and both are running for President, what is a fellow to do!

The nutters really crack me up! Lol!

Thanks for the laugh CC.

Here's the key part:

So is Clinton! Wow! Both are facing RICO charges and both are running for President, what is a fellow to do!

Thanks for the laugh CC.

No problem, saying Clinton is facing RICO charges too brought a smile to my face. You're a funny guy.

Uh what? Just letting you know they aren't just throwing in charges like you said. It's only 1 charge per lawsuit.

That's what they did to Sarah Palin to inflict more financial pain.
Trump can afford whatever they throw at him despite the fact that you think he's only worth 25K.

That's what they did to Sarah Palin to inflict more financial pain.
Trump can afford whatever they throw at him despite the fact that you think he's only worth 25K.

Yeah but again, they didn't do that here. There are only 2 charges.

Here's the key part:

Thanks for the laugh CC.

No problem, saying Clinton is facing RICO charges too brought a smile to my face. You're a funny guy.

How many months have we heard Clinton is going to be indicted? Lol!

Will you loon heads ever learn to not believe every stupid internet conspiracy theory?

A board full of idiots!

Here's the key part:

How come Bammer gets a pass for slamming judges for ruling in a way people don't like but Trump is somehow evil for it?

Uhhh, because one case was over and the other isnt. Let's be smarter moving on.

Oh I get it now. It's okay for the first half black presidant to call the supreme court corrupt liars on the floor of congress, then he him self gets cought lying on the floor of congress, but donald can't question a judge who has questionable ties with mexican racist groups? And you are supposed to be the smart one?

Forum List

Back