The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

This thread really pissed off the Regressive Lefties.

I knew it would, but DANG!

That mirror must be an ugly place for them.
No, everyone is laughing at your ridiculous lies and stupidity.

What’s funny is you think anyone believes the rot you post.
I can tell how effective I am by how animated you people get.

It's really quite flattering.

Making such nasty, hateful, dishonest people so emotional is kinda fun.

Animated? Hateful?

Yeah, I'm looking for examples of that too...while I'm waiting for examples of his "regressive left" defending the behaviors of extremists Islamics.

Animated? Hateful?

Yeah, I'm looking for examples of that too...while I'm waiting for examples of his "regressive left" defending the behaviors of extremists Islamics.
When did I ever say that the Regressive Left defended the behaviors of extremists?

Link?

Where do you glean anger from anyone's response? What question do you think you asked that cannot be answered and is "pissing people off" in your view (despite there being no evidence of anger)

Where do you glean anger from anyone's response? What question do you think you asked that cannot be answered and is "pissing people off" in your view (despite there being no evidence of anger)
I think it is.

If you don't like that, too bad.

Now, please show me where I said you defended the behaviors of extremists.

Animated? Hateful?

When did I ever say that the Regressive Left defended the behaviors of extremists?

Link?

Jesus fucking Christ on a raft...that's the premise of your entire thread. Because liberals don't let RWNJs vilify and entire religion based on the actions of a minority of extremists, you and the other Islamaphobes call us "politically correct" and "regressive leftists".

Animated? Hateful?

Please note. Mac never said that regressives defend the behavior of Muslim extremists or their misdeeds. What he said is that we are tolerant of Islam as a religion......while attacking the misdeeds of Christians. He sees that as peculiar and detestable.

Animated? Hateful?

Please note. Mac never said that regressives defend the behavior of Muslim extremists or their misdeeds. What he said is that we are tolerant of Islam as a religion......while attacking the misdeeds of Christians. He sees that as peculiar and detestable.

Oh for crying out loud...because one guy?!??

Animated? Hateful?

Link?

Jesus fucking Christ on a raft...that's the premise of your entire thread. Because liberals don't let RWNJs vilify and entire religion based on the actions of a minority of extremists, you and the other Islamaphobes call us "politically correct" and "regressive leftists".
Still waiting.

My goodness, Regressive Lefties lie as naturally as they breathe.

Animated? Hateful?

It's a dishonest premise. For us to buy it, we must believe that...in order to be just......simply being tolerant of Islam requires us to be tolerant of the misdeeds of Christians. If we are not tolerant of the misdeeds of Christians, then we must be intolerant of Islam. You see? It's perfectly insane reasoning.

I think it is.

Sorry, did I lump you in with Clementine and the other phobes? My bad.

I defend Islam because it is unfairly attacked and American Muslims are unfairly targeted. I'd do the same if the religious bigotry was on the other foot. I'm liberal, it's what we do, protect the downtrodden.

Animated? Hateful?

It's a dishonest premise. For us to buy it, we must believe that...in order to be just......simply being tolerant of Islam requires us to be tolerant of the misdeeds of Christians. If we are not tolerant of the misdeeds of Christians, then we must be intolerant of Islam. You see? It's perfectly insane reasoning.

Clear as mud, thanks!

I think it is.

I defend Islam because it is unfairly attacked and American Muslims are unfairly targeted. I'd do the same if the religious bigotry was on the other foot. I'm liberal, it's what we do, protect the downtrodden.
Forgiven!

It would be great to see some of that same defense on some of Guno's daily anti Christian, anti white and anti white Christian screeds. For balance.

I think it is.

Forgiven!

It would be great to see some of that same defense on some of Guno's daily anti Christian, anti white and anti white Christian screeds. For balance.

Do you ever see Guno getting praise from anyone who's been discussing this topic with you?

Guno doesn't speak for anyone here.

I think it is.

Forgiven!

Do you ever see Guno getting praise from anyone who's been discussing this topic with you?

But if you don't criticize Guno then you have to criticize Islam......or not defend it......or something.

Who's pissed off?

LittleMac is one of the people who thought that there was deep and sinister significance in the President and First Lady's

terrorist fist bump.

I think it is.

Forgiven!

But if you don't criticize Guno then you have to criticize Islam......or not defend it......or something.

Yes. Mac does not have to show that anyone here has exhibited the behavior that he spoke of in the OP.....but we MUST show him that we don't like Guno. It's simple.

Forum List

Back