The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

Well,

Now we are faced with 1.3 million getting ready to lose unemployment benefits.

Congress and the President are real smart.

And we put them in charge of our health care industry.

Well,

They are losing the benefits because conservatives have been blocking any effort to keep them going.

You guys closed down government and have had the most unproductive congress in the history of the United States.

You own it, moron.

You want to keep bringing it up. I'll keep doing the same.

Bring what up? Up until the civil rights act the south was populated by Southern Conservative Democrats. They believed in "State's Rights", "Small Government", Nullifying the Presidency, the "War of Northern Aggression", the Bible, guns, they were against race mixing, and believed in Jim Crowe laws.

After the Civil Rights Act? They moved to the Republican Party.

That's why you folks wave the "Stars and Bars" while whistling Dixie.

:eusa_whistle:

As Southern democrats, they worked with the democratic party to make sure that a large part of their population stayed in poverty. They kept the democrats in business.

In other words, they were blue states.

Own it.

Do you understand the difference between Liberal and Conservative?

Because if you don't..there isn't any need to continue this.

And if you do?

There isn't any need to continue this.

:lol:

Bring what up? Up until the civil rights act the south was populated by Southern Conservative Democrats. They believed in "State's Rights", "Small Government", Nullifying the Presidency, the "War of Northern Aggression", the Bible, guns, they were against race mixing, and believed in Jim Crowe laws.

After the Civil Rights Act? They moved to the Republican Party.

That's why you folks wave the "Stars and Bars" while whistling Dixie.

:eusa_whistle:

As Southern democrats, they worked with the democratic party to make sure that a large part of their population stayed in poverty. They kept the democrats in business.

Own it.

And if you do?

Sorry dumbass, but your claim was about red states and blue states.

I can see why you want to quit....you painted your sorry ass into a corner.

Just like on your clam about European working models which now being dismantled.

Go hide....again.

It's what you do best.

Well,

They are losing the benefits because conservatives have been blocking any effort to keep them going.

You guys closed down government and have had the most unproductive congress in the history of the United States.

You are are very uninformed.

Obama threw them under the bus as part of a budget deal. Now he think he can sad story his way out of it.

Looks like the Misery Offensive is working....

Liberals are pretty miserable.

Mainly liberal men...no wonder we get the liberal assholes on this board that we do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/opinion/sunday/a-formula-for-happiness.html?_r=0

Political junkies might be interested to learn that conservative women are particularly blissful: about 40 percent say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy.

Sorry for you liberals....the offensive ain't letting up !

Own it.

And if you do?

Just like on your clam about European working models which now being dismantled.

Go hide....again.

It's what you do best.

You didn't paint nothing anywhere.

And nothing has been "dismantled".

Much like the confederates who have never given up, you choose to cling to your racism, bible and guns.

You've put people into power that do nothing but block bills dedicated to help Americans fucked by the other people you put into power that were dedicated to fleecing them.

And now you take joy in everyone's misery.

That's going to come to an end.

And if you do?

Go hide....again.

It's what you do best.

Much like the confederates who have never given up, you choose to cling to your racism, bible and guns.

You've put people into power that do nothing but block bills dedicated to help Americans fucked by the other people you put into power that were dedicated to fleecing them.

To many beans at Taco Bell ?

Or have you been watching old Jeremiah Wright tapes and wanted to do an imitation ?

I can only guess you had something wanted to say that might be both relevant and useful.

But you failed.

Go hide....again.

It's what you do best.

Or have you been watching old Jeremiah Wright tapes and wanted to do an imitation ?

I can only guess you had something wanted to say that might be both relevant and useful.

But you failed.

We'll see in 2014.

History shows people don't put up with Aristocracy for very long.

But you failed.

We'll see in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

History shows a lot of things. That you seem blinded by your need for an alternate reality isn't my issue.

In my state, we've cleaned out the mods and conservatives now squarely hold the house, senate and state-house. That isn't changing.

I hope you are one of the 20% of liberal men who call themselves very happy. If not, maybe you can find a conservative woman since they seem to be more happy than any other group.

Probably because they are not getting Fluked over by their lying leaders.

Mainly liberal men...no wonder we get the liberal assholes on this board that we do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/opinion/sunday/a-formula-for-happiness.html?_r=0

Political junkies might be interested to learn that conservative women are particularly blissful: about 40 percent say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy.

Of course, the Right openly admits they LIE to pollsters!!!!!

April 22, 2008
CALLER: Amen. I would like to comment that probably the people that I dislike more than the Democrats, are the pollsters, and I sure would not tell them the truth when I answered their poll. And if I crossed over, I would answer their poll.

RUSH: You mean you would lie to a pollster?

CALLER: Well, for greater good.

RUSH: (laughing) You would lie to a pollster for the greater good.

But you failed.

We'll see in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

History shows a lot of things. That you seem blinded by your need for an alternate reality isn't my issue.

In my state, we've cleaned out the mods and conservatives now squarely hold the house, senate and state-house. That isn't changing.

I hope you are one of the 20% of liberal men who call themselves very happy. If not, maybe you can find a conservative woman since they seem to be more happy than any other group.

Well you never mention what you do or where you live..so it's kinda hard to comment on that.

And the Tea Party has shown themselves to be a bunch of reactionary racist steeped in pre-civil war ideology. Which is why you folks seek to suppress the vote and keep it white.

It's not a winning strategy by the way.

And neither is making people miserable.

But you failed.

We'll see in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

And you probably believe them when they tell you "you were the best they ever had" after faking an orgasm! :eusa_whistle:

^ this user keeps saying "we" when he promised to GTFO of here if Obama won reelection :rofl:

Last edited:
We'll see in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

Well you never mention what you do or where you live..so it's kinda hard to comment on that.

And the Tea Party has shown themselves to be a bunch of reactionary racist steeped in pre-civil war ideology. Which is why you folks seek to suppress the vote and keep it white.

From the article it appears that liberals are more miserable. Sorry. Can't help that.

Tea Party this and Tea Party that.....they were a force in 2010. Can't help that.

What will they do in 2014...can't say.

Might not need to worry about it either as it appears that the administration is imploding at all turns.

You know. Getting people kicked off the "junk plans" (that were not junk until the big like caught up to Obama) ins't really such a good strategy either.

I guess you could say Christians are steeped in pre-civil war ideology too.

Can you ever get off your talking points ?

Last edited:
We'll see in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

And you probably believe them when they tell you "you were the best they ever had" after faking an orgasm! :eusa_whistle:

Was this post supposed to make sense ?

Looking forward to it.

More sense than you've made during anytime in this thread.

You keep making assertions about your "state" yet never say where you live.

If you look at the current republican scandal, it was all about making people miserable.

Christie used his power to gum up the works at the GW bridge.

And this will play in nicely to the larger narrative that all you folks want to do is make Americans miserable.

Gotta love it.

Looking forward to it.

From the article it appears that liberals are more miserable. Sorry. Can't help that.

Tea Party this and Tea Party that.....they were a force in 2010. Can't help that.

Might not need to worry about it either as it appears that the administration is imploding at all turns.

You know. Getting people kicked off the "junk plans" (that were not junk until the big like caught up to Obama) ins't really such a good strategy either.

Many..like yourself..are..

Many..like yourself..are..

If that is supposed to be an insult, I missed it.

You don't seem to do this very well.

More sense than you've made during anytime in this thread.

You keep making assertions about your "state" yet never say where you live.

If you look at the current republican scandal, it was all about making people miserable.

Christie used his power to gum up the works at the GW bridge.

And this will play in nicely to the larger narrative that all you folks want to do is make Americans miserable.

Gotta love it.

Keep talking out your ass.....

You and the rest who think they can read the future so well based on a few things like this.

If Benghazi won't play....then this certainly won't....

But, your selective memory will help you feel better in times like 2010.

Forum List

Back