The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

From the article it appears that liberals are more miserable. Sorry. Can't help that.

Tea Party this and Tea Party that.....they were a force in 2010. Can't help that.

What will they do in 2014...can't say.

Might not need to worry about it either as it appears that the administration is imploding at all turns.

You know. Getting people kicked off the "junk plans" (that were not junk until the big like caught up to Obama) ins't really such a good strategy either.

I guess you could say Christians are steeped in pre-civil war ideology too.

Can you ever get off your talking points ?

Many..like yourself..are..

If that is supposed to be an insult, I missed it.

You don't seem to do this very well.

Of course it's not.

You take it as a compliment.

images

Conservatives view of the last five years.

And apparently, some others too.

While I enjoy learning about the other side, it is has become all to apparent that you are nothing more than a photocopy of the cons you yell and scream are addicted to an ideology.

I am sure you are doing your best to make things better where you live.

Last edited:
images

While I enjoy learning about the other side, it is has become all to apparent that you are nothing more than a photocopy of the cons you yell and scream are addicted to an ideology.

I do.

I contribute and work for charities.

I vote Democrat.

Simple enough.

images

I do.

I vote Democrat.

Simple enough.

I certainly commend that.

However, voting for democrat will just ensure that there will always be people who need charity.

That's pretty simple too.

Well it's become quite clear that Republican/Conservatives took the information gleaned by their multiple losses and are using it to keep up a "Misery Offensive". Basically that's the only thing that worked in 2010. That's when Conservatives convinced most of the nation their lives were going to be SO MISERABLE as a result of Democratic policies that they had better elect bat shit crazy tea party candidates to thwart the effort. This produced the Sequester, 42 attempts to repeal the ACA, a government shutdown that cost the economy 24 billion dollars, 55 actual bills being passed through congress (A record low), a slowing of hiring, cutting of vital services to the needy nation wide and 11 million people with legal statuses in limbo

So where's the negative side?

images

I do.

I vote Democrat.

Simple enough.

Sure you do, Sallow, and I'm the Queen of England.

Do you understand the difference between Liberal and Conservative?

Because if you don't..there isn't any need to continue this.

And if you do?

There isn't any need to continue this.

:lol:

Sorry dumbass, but your claim was about red states and blue states.

I can see why you want to quit....you painted your sorry ass into a corner.

Just like on your clam about European working models which now being dismantled.

Go hide....again.

It's what you do best.

You didn't paint nothing anywhere.

And nothing has been "dismantled".

Much like the confederates who have never given up, you choose to cling to your racism, bible and guns.

You've put people into power that do nothing but block bills dedicated to help Americans fucked by the other people you put into power that were dedicated to fleecing them.

And now you take joy in everyone's misery.

That's going to come to an end.

Apparently you believe fucking people up the ass is helping them, because that's all Democrat bills ever do. The ACA is a classic example.

Well,

Now we are faced with 1.3 million getting ready to lose unemployment benefits.

Congress and the President are real smart.

And we put them in charge of our health care industry.

They are losing the benefits because conservatives have been blocking any effort to keep them going.

You guys closed down government and have had the most unproductive congress in the history of the United States.

under this regime.., that is a good thing. :up:

Well,

Now we are faced with 1.3 million getting ready to lose unemployment benefits.

Congress and the President are real smart.

And we put them in charge of our health care industry.

They are losing the benefits because conservatives have been blocking any effort to keep them going.

You guys closed down government and have had the most unproductive congress in the history of the United States.

under this regime.., that is a good thing. :up:

It's a good thing no matter which party is in power. Whenever government does something that's actually good for the country, it's something like a miracle.

Well it's become quite clear that Republican/Conservatives took the information gleaned by their multiple losses and are using it to keep up a "Misery Offensive". Basically that's the only thing that worked in 2010. That's when Conservatives convinced most of the nation their lives were going to be SO MISERABLE as a result of Democratic policies that they had better elect bat shit crazy tea party candidates to thwart the effort. This produced the Sequester, 42 attempts to repeal the ACA, a government shutdown that cost the economy 24 billion dollars, 55 actual bills being passed through congress (A record low), a slowing of hiring, cutting of vital services to the needy nation wide and 11 million people with legal statuses in limbo

I rest my case..

images

I do.

I vote Democrat.

Simple enough.

Sure you do, Sallow, and I'm the Queen of England.

You can check my pics. There's me in there doing work for various charities..queenie.

I rest my case..

You haven't even started to make a case.

You just keep the with the Chrissy like five lines of PR posting.

Forum List

Back