The republican double standard

Trump won and bitches like a little girl

He’s put up with more shit than any president ever. The little girl is Debbie downer, collecting money for preaching doom and gloom. That’s what you morons wanted to have your back. Start preparing to vote for kid toucher. Even his wife is creeped out with him. Maybe you can meet in person, and he will smell you’re hair. Yay [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump isn’t liberal or conservative - he’s just a fucking moron. He doesn’t even have the brain power or emotional maturity to have a political orientation.

Yet, he sent the smartest woman in the world home to Billy. Pretty good for a moron.
Ah, you’ll always have Hillary huh? The left has certainly moved on from Hillary, but not republicans. You NEED Hillary. You can’t function without her. She is your go-to whataboutism shrine. You would be lost without her. She’s basically immortal at this point. It’s both bizarre and pathetic.

Not as pathetic as her addressing any graduating class available, and playing victim. Go out into the world kids, and avenge me. She just won’t shut up and go away.

Yeah you know why she won’t shut up and go away? Because people like you give her the attention.

What attention? Responding to a stupid dim thread.

You and pretty much any other republican. Bitching about Hillary is all you have so you keep doing it I guess. This of course allows garbage like Fox to pretend she is relevant.

Yet, he sent the smartest woman in the world home to Billy. Pretty good for a moron.
Ah, you’ll always have Hillary huh? The left has certainly moved on from Hillary, but not republicans. You NEED Hillary. You can’t function without her. She is your go-to whataboutism shrine. You would be lost without her. She’s basically immortal at this point. It’s both bizarre and pathetic.

Not as pathetic as her addressing any graduating class available, and playing victim. Go out into the world kids, and avenge me. She just won’t shut up and go away.

Yeah you know why she won’t shut up and go away? Because people like you give her the attention.

What attention? Responding to a stupid dim thread.

You and pretty much any other republican. Bitching about Hillary is all you have so you keep doing it I guess. This of course allows garbage like Fox to pretend she is relevant.

She’s getting airtime. And you are obviously not a novelist.

Forum List

Back