The REPUBLICAN governor offered the DEMOCRAT mayor the assistance of the National Guard YESTERDAY

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
At 7am. And she declined it. Just as the local democrat politicians fucked up during Katrina this idiot turned down vital assistance to a volatile situation. So Charlotte burned (figuratively speaking) instead.

Any more proof needed that Democrats can not lead in times of crisis?

Did the jerk not think of backing up his offer with flowers and
chocolates?

Bad move - they needed to move in and squash this crap quickly!

The Jack-Boot Thug contingent has now been heard from.
So your solution is to let them to continue to assault, vandalize, shoot, burn, loot, and destroy ... UNTIL THEY GET TIRED / HAVE HAD ENOUGH?!

The message needs to be driven home - 'Got it, you're upset...but you do NOT have the right to engage in massive criminal activity, jeopardiz9ing and harming innocent people and destroying and stealing the property of innocent people. That will NOT be tolerated.'

You want to appease and pacify thugs and criminals, great. I want to restore order, protect innocents, end enforce the laws.

The left thinks the feral animals are entitled to loot, riot, beat up people and act like out of control animals. Hint: They are not

Actually bringing in the guard reduces the chance of jack-boots being needed. With more resources the officers would feel less threatened, and would be less prone to react violently to the rioters.

When the police think they can be overwhelmed, THATS when real violence can begin.

So your solution is to let them to continue to assault, vandalize, shoot, burn, loot, and destroy ... UNTIL THEY GET TIRED / HAVE HAD ENOUGH?!

The message needs to be driven home - 'Got it, you're upset...but you do NOT have the right to engage in massive criminal activity, jeopardiz9ing and harming innocent people and destroying and stealing the property of innocent people. That will NOT be tolerated.'

You want to appease and pacify thugs and criminals, great. I want to restore order, protect innocents, end enforce the laws.

Very sad people that have an inborn desire to grovel at the feet of the police and beg not to be killed for no reason. Ever see Close Encounters? When the citizens are all sitting in the helicopter and Niri asks who wants to escape? A number of people sitting in the chopoper say "well if the government doesn't want us here we shouldn't be here". That is you. Don't project your ignorant bliss onto everyone else.

Very sad people that have an inborn desire to grovel at the feet of the police and beg not to be killed for no reason. Ever see Close Encounters? When the citizens are all sitting in the helicopter and Niri asks who wants to escape? A number of people sitting in the chopoper say "well if the government doesn't want us here we shouldn't be here". That is you. Don't project your ignorant bliss onto everyone else.
Your position is less security AND remove guns from law abiding citizens.

Brilliant if destroying America is your motive

You're nothing more than an enabler

Nah you just like to grovel. Freedom isn't free, ever heard that? Exercising rights, even to an extreme and sometimes going over the line, is as American as it gets. That is the only thing that keeps the line pushed back so that freedom can stretch it's arms without bumping into the wall.

At 7am. And she declined it. Just as the local democrat politicians fucked up during Katrina this idiot turned down vital assistance to a volatile situation. So Charlotte burned (figuratively speaking) instead.

So her crystal ball was cloudy yesterday morning. She's called them in now. It was a guess if additional force would escalate tensions or calm them down. When I was doing investigations, I NEVER wanted to take a cop. Only made matters worse. I'm sure she was thinking along those lines.

Nah you just like to grovel. Freedom isn't free, ever heard that? Exercising rights, even to an extreme and sometimes going over the line, is as American as it gets. That is the only thing that keeps the line pushed back so that freedom can stretch it's arms without bumping into the wall.
Complete bullshit. You sir are a nut

What about the rights of those being assaulted for no reason,or the rights of the business owner who's business just got torched?

So her crystal ball was cloudy yesterday morning. She's called them in now. It was a guess if additional force would escalate tensions or calm them down. When I was doing investigations, I NEVER wanted to take a cop. Only made matters worse. I'm sure she was thinking along those lines.
Crystal ball wasn't necessary. The offer was made AFTER the first night of riots which injured 16 cops & BEFORE the second night which led to a civilian being shot in the head & mass vandalism. You don't need a crystal ball to predict what the black population will do when this shit starts. If you do you're not paying attention.

The left thinks the feral animals are entitled to loot, riot, beat up people and act like out of control animals. Hint: They are not
They are people behaving badly, not animals, feral or otherwise. I see absolutely no hope of ending riots with that type of language.

Forum List

Back