The REPUBLICAN governor offered the DEMOCRAT mayor the assistance of the National Guard YESTERDAY

The left thinks the feral animals are entitled to loot, riot, beat up people and act like out of control animals. Hint: They are not
They are people behaving badly, not animals, feral or otherwise. I see absolutely no hope of ending riots with that type of language.

If you want to go out and attack innocent people, destroy their entire lives, ie businesses, prey on people - try to throw people in fires, shoot them- ACT LIKE FUCKING FERAL WILDAZZ ANIMALS, GUESS WHAT LIBERAL??? You're going to be treated like a fucking animal.. You parasites on the left OWN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING thing with your mamby pamby coddling of CRIMINALS..

The left thinks the feral animals are entitled to loot, riot, beat up people and act like out of control animals. Hint: They are not
They are people behaving badly, not animals, feral or otherwise. I see absolutely no hope of ending riots with that type of language.
Randomly destroying and hurting sounds like an animal to me. If they don't want to be called that, they shouldn't conduct themselves as such.
Animals don't randomly destroy or hurt things. Animals have a reason for what they do.
So do these people rioting. They're pissed off. There are always opportunists who will come out when things get rolling to do a little retail therapy. I saw one kid smashing windows who didn't seem to have any wish to go inside. He was just PISSED. Sometimes you just gotta break something.
Sadly, they seem to be rioting over a justified shoot, which sure doesn't win them friends or sympathy.
Oh, totally, I know when I get mad I go over and break my neighbor's windows, and he can understand that and is okay with it because I'm MAD.

Except, no I don't, because I'm a civilized person. They're throwing a temper tantrum, and only trash breaks stuff when they're upset. They have a two year old's mentality. They should all be deported to the middle of the ocean.
I've never participated in a riot, either, but that doesn't mean I can't figure out what the motivation is. Denying their rage is only going to make things worse. There is NOTHING more infuriating than expressing your frustration and having someone tell you to get over it, you're all wet, etc. I'd prefer to see authorities and cops sit down with the community and have a TALK (the looters won't show up anyway--they're just vultures). HOW do we continue to keep you safe if we cannot stop people trying to kill us? HOW do we help you keep your neighborhoods safe? What can we do? What can we do to help YOU do what needs to be done?
At some point, there will be some suggestions. Entering with preconceived, negative judgments on EITHER side will make it impossible to have a real dialogue.

Same old HORSE DAMN SHIT FROM LIBERALS.. "Talk, let us destroy.. we have the right to harm everyone because we're perpetual victims." TOO fucking bad.. things are about to change drastically.. The rule of law is coming back.. Comply or your ragtag azz goes to jail.. It's rather simple.

The National Guard is not always the best response to a protest. At best, it can preserve peace and property. At worst it will escalate raw feelings and make a bad situation worse

Look at the job they did at Kent State
Open your fuckin' eyes and ears! Rioting, burning, looting, etc. is not a protest. They are criminal acts that endanger human life and cause costly damage to private and civic property. Bring in the Guard and this time, unlike Kent State, they'd be justified in shooting these criminals endangering others' lives.

Again you are looking at escalating an already tense situation
Pounding heads is not always the best solution

hello-dems.jpg

Last edited:
The National Guard is not always the best response to a protest. At best, it can preserve peace and property. At worst it will escalate raw feelings and make a bad situation worse

Open your fuckin' eyes and ears! Rioting, burning, looting, etc. is not a protest. They are criminal acts that endanger human life and cause costly damage to private and civic property. Bring in the Guard and this time, unlike Kent State, they'd be justified in shooting these criminals endangering others' lives.

You feral thugz don't get to run around attacking people, destroying businesses, shooting people... Things in this nation are about to change drastically.. GONE are the days of a THUG President who lets wild animals run the streets terrorizing people because they have a fucking chip on their shoulder..

You feral thugz don't get to run around attacking people, destroying businesses, shooting people... Things in this nation are about to change drastically.. GONE are the days of a THUG President who lets wild animals run the streets terrorizing people because they have a fucking chip on their shoulder..

Yup...reminds me a lot of Kent State

Kent_State_massacre.jpg

Randomly destroying and hurting sounds like an animal to me. If they don't want to be called that, they shouldn't conduct themselves as such.
Animals don't randomly destroy or hurt things. Animals have a reason for what they do.
So do these people rioting. They're pissed off. There are always opportunists who will come out when things get rolling to do a little retail therapy. I saw one kid smashing windows who didn't seem to have any wish to go inside. He was just PISSED. Sometimes you just gotta break something.
Sadly, they seem to be rioting over a justified shoot, which sure doesn't win them friends or sympathy.
Oh, totally, I know when I get mad I go over and break my neighbor's windows, and he can understand that and is okay with it because I'm MAD.

Except, no I don't, because I'm a civilized person. They're throwing a temper tantrum, and only trash breaks stuff when they're upset. They have a two year old's mentality. They should all be deported to the middle of the ocean.
I've never participated in a riot, either, but that doesn't mean I can't figure out what the motivation is. Denying their rage is only going to make things worse. There is NOTHING more infuriating than expressing your frustration and having someone tell you to get over it, you're all wet, etc. I'd prefer to see authorities and cops sit down with the community and have a TALK (the looters won't show up anyway--they're just vultures). HOW do we continue to keep you safe if we cannot stop people trying to kill us? HOW do we help you keep your neighborhoods safe? What can we do? What can we do to help YOU do what needs to be done?
At some point, there will be some suggestions. Entering with preconceived, negative judgments on EITHER side will make it impossible to have a real dialogue.
Bogus. Civilized people don't lack self control. This is a failure on the part of the rioters and a failure on the part of their parents, who failed to raise them properly. Most of the people in the United States have never participated in a riot because they have better self control. Again, they should be deported to the middle of the ocean for having the mentality of two year olds.

Bogus. Civilized people don't lack self control. This is a failure on the part of the rioters and a failure on the part of their parents, who failed to raise them properly. Most of the people in the United States have never participated in a riot because they have better self control. Again, they should be deported to the middle of the ocean for having the mentality of two year olds.

It's mind boggling there are people trying to condone this stuff. Simply mind boggling

Same old HORSE DAMN SHIT FROM LIBERALS.. "Talk, let us destroy.. we have the right to harm everyone because we're perpetual victims." TOO fucking bad.. things are about to change drastically.. The rule of law is coming back.. Comply or your ragtag azz goes to jail.. It's rather simple.
Whatever. The thought of dialog over how to solve the problem really gets the spit flying, huh?

Most of the people in the United States presently have never participated in a riot because they have been treated decently enough to keep them quiet. Riots happen over soccer games. Riots have happened over labor disputes. Over lack of bread. Over harsh governments. That would be one crowded island. It has nothing to do with being civilized. It has to do with being treated civilly. Which you are failing to see.

The Jack-Boot Thug contingent has now been heard from.
So your solution is to let them to continue to assault, vandalize, shoot, burn, loot, and destroy ... UNTIL THEY GET TIRED / HAVE HAD ENOUGH?!

The message needs to be driven home - 'Got it, you're upset...but you do NOT have the right to engage in massive criminal activity, jeopardiz9ing and harming innocent people and destroying and stealing the property of innocent people. That will NOT be tolerated.'

You want to appease and pacify thugs and criminals, great. I want to restore order, protect innocents, end enforce the laws.

Very sad people that have an inborn desire to grovel at the feet of the police and beg not to be killed for no reason. Ever see Close Encounters? When the citizens are all sitting in the helicopter and Niri asks who wants to escape? A number of people sitting in the chopoper say "well if the government doesn't want us here we shouldn't be here". That is you. Don't project your ignorant bliss onto everyone else.
You'd be singing a different tune if the Tree Dwellers had looted and destroyed your business. Fucking little creep!
I sincerely hope the Tree Dwellers do destroy the business where you are employed to blow the leaves off the parking lot!

It's mind boggling there are people trying to condone this stuff. Simply mind boggling
It's not condoning. I'm as much in favor of all this racial tension ending as you are. I hope they've got surveillance video and bust every fucking looter that has been out there the past two nights. Every one of them that threw bricks at the cops and did whatever else. That's not going to PREVENT it happening again. That's what I'm thinking about. And these folks are too fucking used to jail to dream that's going to slow them down.

Most of the people in the United States presently have never participated in a riot because they have been treated decently enough to keep them quiet. Riots happen over soccer games. Riots have happened over labor disputes. Over lack of bread. Over harsh governments. That would be one crowded island. It has nothing to do with being civilized. It has to do with being treated civilly. Which you are failing to see.
You behave in a civil manner you have no need to worry about being treated uncivilly.
Our 'Special Needs' race proves over and over they are not intellectually capable of behaving themselves.
Don't blame Whitey. Blame GOD! What the fuck was he thinking!

It's not condoning. I'm as much in favor of all this racial tension ending as you are. I hope they've got surveillance video and bust every fucking looter that has been out there the past two nights. Every one of them that threw bricks at the cops and did whatever else. That's not going to PREVENT it happening again. That's what I'm thinking about. And these folks are too fucking used to jail to dream that's going to slow them down.

It's went on long enough. If they riot, loot, beat people, etc they go to prison...or worse.

hello-dems.jpg
It's way beyond a tense situation you fool. Criminal thugs are running wild in the streets looting, burning, physically attacking and shooting at people. It's already escalated into out of control violence, so yeah let's just have the outnumbered police deal with it. Your pathetic approach worked well last night, really taught the criminals a lesson or two, huh?

A nickel in a S. Nevada tent prison will cure what ails them.
I visited a couple of them a few years ago. 100% guaranteed to 'take the lead' out of any 'young negro man'.
No weight room. No rap music. No TV. No newspapers. No drugs. No porn. NO! gangs. No 'kites'.
One hour a day to walk in the exercise yard by yourself.
Cat food sandwiches in 120F heat everyday.

I heard the Charlotte mayor on Radio. Sounded like she has trouble speaking? Is she Doped up? or just another loony politician got thru?

America has a real problem. Lunatics are constantly reaching high office. Weiner, Edwards, tickle-fight guy, almost all of black caucus, Menendez (young hooker flights)....toe tapper? on and on and on. Muslim bathouse barrry, many un-vetted human garbage. Crooks also reach high office........Clintons, tax fraud.

It's way beyond a tense situation you fool. Criminal thugs are running wild in the streets looting, burning, physically attacking and shooting at people. It's already escalated into out of control violence, so yeah let's just have the outnumbered police deal with it. Your pathetic approach worked well last night, really taught the criminals a lesson or two, huh?

right. They should have wiped it out first few minutes of first night. ZERO tolerance. They already know what happens. see BALT, STL ....recently.

hello-dems.jpg
Yup. You'd best stay under the bed awhile longer. We'll call you when it's safe to come out.

right. They should have wiped it out first few minutes of first night. ZERO tolerance. They already know what happens. see BALT, STL ....recently.
Wiped it out? How? ZERO tolerance? What does that mean? Shoot the first guy who breaks a window? Do you even understand that you are proposing Tiananmen Square? I would prefer not to live in a totalitarian, militaristic country with no individual rights, thank you.

Whatever. The thought of dialog over how to solve the problem really gets the spit flying, huh?

It's pretty simple really.
Black need to stop committing so many crimes and resisting arrest,all they're doing is painting a target on blacks who are law abiding.

Forum List

Back