The Republican Tax Cut Myth

Yew lead a sad life obsessing about how rich Trump his. Jealous much?

Living in the New York area, I have watched Trumps career since the early 80s. I have always considered him a sideshow and a man of poor character

My opinion has not changed
Yes but you loved the corruption of Obama’s and the Clintons.

The Great Obama had the least corrupt administration since Jimmy Carter
Liar
Facts don't lie

Name any prosecutions or convictions
Now what are we referring to? Give me a post #

Living in the New York area, I have watched Trumps career since the early 80s. I have always considered him a sideshow and a man of poor character

My opinion has not changed
Yes but you loved the corruption of Obama’s and the Clintons.

Liar
Facts don't lie

Name any prosecutions or convictions
Now what are we referring to? Give me a post #

Your turn

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

I like less theft, as does every moral person, not the OP obviously.

How is it theft ? It’s a part of being a country. Are you stealing if you drive on public roads paid for by taxes ?

You can’t have a country without taxes . Unless you have some small country sitting in a bunch of Oil.

You drive on a road, you can pay a toll.

Problem solved.

And yes, it's theft. It's theft because it's involuntary.

One day humans will regard income tax as yet another example of the morally reprehensible nature of central planners.

If your plan for revenue absolutely 100% requires involuntary compliance enforced by armed government agents, you've got yourself an inherently immoral, anti-freedom, downright tyrannous idea. Best think again.

That it is currently law does not impress me. Your people have long made similar arguments for all kinds of laws and rules that everyone today finds horrific.

Taxation is absolutely theft made particularly reprehensible by the concept of wealth redistribution, which means you are forcing some to labor on the behalf of others.

Sound familiar?
Taxation is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.......Oliver Wendel Holmes

Taxation is theft, pure and simple. It's not a voluntary transaction.
Go away Fingerboy

The views of an anarchist are not credible

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

How is it theft ? It’s a part of being a country. Are you stealing if you drive on public roads paid for by taxes ?

You can’t have a country without taxes . Unless you have some small country sitting in a bunch of Oil.

Problem solved.

One day humans will regard income tax as yet another example of the morally reprehensible nature of central planners.

If your plan for revenue absolutely 100% requires involuntary compliance enforced by armed government agents, you've got yourself an inherently immoral, anti-freedom, downright tyrannous idea. Best think again.

That it is currently law does not impress me. Your people have long made similar arguments for all kinds of laws and rules that everyone today finds horrific.

Taxation is absolutely theft made particularly reprehensible by the concept of wealth redistribution, which means you are forcing some to labor on the behalf of others.

Sound familiar?
Taxation is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.......Oliver Wendel Holmes

Go away Fingerboy

The problem here is that basic logic is not admissible to you.

Taxation is theft by definition. If you are unable to perform such rudimentary logic, well that certainly explains a lot. It literally is simpler than 1+1=2.

It's not a surprise that you stand for excessive taxation, hard leftists always root for thieves and theft.

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

Go away Fingerboy

In other words, you can't disprove my point.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

Go away Fingerboy

The problem here is that basic logic is not admissible to you.

Taxation is theft by definition. If you are unable to perform such rudimentary logic, well that certainly explains a lot. It literally is simpler than 1+1=2.

It's not a surprise that you stand for excessive taxation, hard leftists always root for thieves and theft.

Dumbasses like rightwinger thinks that whatever the government does is moral.

Why the GOP believes in a decades-old tax myth

I've seen this movie before.

Republicans claim tax cuts for the rich will stimulate the economy and pay for themselves.

Then they enact this crank policy and it blows a big hole in the deficit and the economy spirals into a recession.

Reagan did this in the early 1980s and the economy immediately tanked while the deficit exploded. He was forced to agree to tax increases which his administration called "revenue enhancements."

Bush jr. did this in the early 2000s. The economy immediately went into a slight recession, then entered a near depression a few years later, while the deficit exploded.

Kansas tried this just a few years ago. Now, they can't afford to keep their schools open and the state's economy grew at a slower pace than all of their neighboring states where taxes were not cut so severely.

Republicans try this over and over and over and it never works. Tax cuts never pay for themselves.

Yet, they are going to try it again.

What do they say about doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results? Isn't it the definition of insanity?

Reform suggests positive change, the Republican plan is regressive and the Speaker of the House and POTUS are pursuing a change which benefits the wealthy, globalists and multinational corporations, and will do the exact opposite of what they promise.

Once again they are imposing a tax policy on every American which promises what the biddable want to hear, and in fact is as old as Robin Hood, that is, they will take away from the many and give to the few.

I doubt those smiling Republicans who stand on the capital steps and claim this form of Reaganomics is anything close to fair, good for the overall economy or will have a positive income for every citizen. Their smiles hide the fear they feel, for the 115th Congress, one which cannot get out of its own way, has proven once again the GOP can win an election but cannot govern.

They are desperate to pass anything, desperate to keep just one promise after so many have been reneged, and don't really care to know or nor care to share the details in this devil of a bill.

Republicans seem unable to learn from their experience, promises made and promises not kept are not the way to keep the power they lust over. The Republican brand is toxic, and if the D's can get their act together, we will see a sea change of epic proportion one year from now.

Republicans claim tax cuts for the rich will stimulate the economy and pay for themselves.

Then they enact this crank policy and it blows a big hole in the deficit and the economy spirals into a recession.

Reagan did this in the early 1980s and the economy immediately tanked while the deficit exploded. He was forced to agree to tax increases which his administration called "revenue enhancements."

Bush jr. did this in the early 2000s. The economy immediately went into a slight recession, then entered a near depression a few years later, while the deficit exploded.

Kansas tried this just a few years ago. Now, they can't afford to keep their schools open and the state's economy grew at a slower pace than all of their neighboring states where taxes were not cut so severely.

Republicans try this over and over and over and it never works. Tax cuts never pay for themselves.

What do they say about doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results? Isn't it the definition of insanity?

Reform suggests positive change, the Republican plan is regressive and the Speaker of the House and POTUS are pursuing a change which benefits the wealthy, globalists and multinational corporations, and will do the exact opposite of what they promise.

Once again they are imposing a tax policy on every American which promises what the biddable want to hear, and in fact is as old as Robin Hood, that is, they will take away from the many and give to the few.

I doubt those smiling Republicans who stand on the capital steps and claim this form of Reaganomics is anything close to fair, good for the overall economy or will have a positive income for every citizen. Their smiles hide the fear they feel, for the 115th Congress, one which cannot get out of its own way has proven once again the GOP can win an election but cannot govern.

They are desperate to do anything, desperate to keep just one promise after so many have been reneged, and don't really care to know or share the details in this devil of a bill.

Republicans seem unable to learn from their experience, promises made and promises not kept are not the way to keep the power they lust over. The Republican brand is toxic, and if the D's can get their act together, we will see a sea change of epic proportion one year from now.

The plan is great, the fact that you hate it is even more indication that it's a great start.

America has been made greater again!

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

Same thing your people said about slavery. Same thing the communists said about their experiments. Come to think of it, Kings and central planners throughout history have used the same justification for their immoral laws, rules and the usurping of people's rights.

Sad you've not learned from history.

But predictable.

History will not look kindly on your blatant immorality.

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

Same thing your people said about slavery. Same thing the communists said about their experiments. Come to think of it, Kings and central planners throughout history have used the same justification for their immoral laws, rules and the usurping of people's rights.

Sad you've not learned from history.

But predictable.

History will not look kindly on your blatant immorality.

"It's for their own good" is the battle cry of totalitarianism.

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

We don't keep anyone from moving out.

Taxation is theft.

Less tax = less theft.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

You should be the first to go. As should any other thieves. Ah, thankfully we have Trump...

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

You should be the first to go. As should any other thieves. Ah, thankfully we have Trump...
Why would I leave? You want to turn us into a third world country.

Problem solved.

Sound familiar?

it is amazing. Trump has delivered on no promises and you are still thanking him. Your stupidity is impressive. I have some snake oil I'd like to sell you.

I doubt those smiling Republicans who stand on the capital steps and claim this form of Reaganomics is anything close to fair, good for the overall economy or will have a positive income for every citizen. Their smiles hide the fear they feel, for the 115th Congress, one which cannot get out of its own way has proven once again the GOP can win an election but cannot govern.

They are desperate to do anything, desperate to keep just one promise after so many have been reneged, and don't really care to know or share the details in this devil of a bill.

The plan is great, the fact that you hate it is even more indication that it's a great start.

If you really believe that the plan offered by Ryan is so great, explain the details which convinced you and convince others to support it.

• I don't believe you've read it and are only echoing the GOP and Trump talking points
  • The R Party has a very small tent, why would it change now to benefit those they fear and hate?
  • The R's have now passed a bill behind closed doors. Most of those in the H. or Rep. haven't read it. They mocked the D's without proof they were not included in the writing Obamacare, and now passed a bill they wrote behind which takes from the many and rewards the few
  • The R Party is dishonest, hypocritical and has a callous disregard for most of our citizens.

If you really believe that the plan offered by Ryan is so great, explain the details which convinced you and convince others to support it.

• I don't believe you've read it and are only echoing the GOP and Trump talking points
  • The R Party has a very small tent, why would it change now to benefit those they fear and hate?
  • The R's; now they've passed a bill behind closed doors. Most of those in the H. or Rep. haven't read it. They mocked the D's without proof they were not included in the writing, and now passed a bill they wrote behind closed doors.
  • The R Party is dishonest and hypocritical.

Okay, here is why the plan is awesome:

It lowers taxes.

Glad I could help.

• The R's; now they've passed a bill behind closed doors. Most of those in the H. or Rep. haven't read it. They mocked the D's without proof they were not included in the writing, and now passed a bill they wrote behind closed doors.

It lowers taxes.

Glad I could help.

Idiot-gram ^^^ (see sig. line below). [note to norman: Thanks for proving my first premise, you have not read the bill, you are echoing Ryan and Trump]

It lowers taxes.

Glad I could help.

Lowers for who ? Holy crap I righties drink the cool aid . And what about all that debt shit you cared about before the election. ?

Trumps ideas do nothing but cause more debt .

Forum List

Back