The Republican War On Women

I didn't say it's right or wrong. That's up to each individual to decide for themselves. I said it's not murder. Just like killing in self defense is not murder; just like death penalty killings are not murder; just like a cop killing a dangerous felon is not murder.
I disagree. The human fetus has no say in the matter. All innocent human life should have protection.
And you're entitled to your position. Regardless, it's still legal which means it can't be murder.
Not legally. However, many people believe in moral law. You can pass a law allowing people to grab bread out of a store whenever they want. However, it's still stealing according to moral law.
Yes, it's still legal. Your delusions don't affect anything
Morality is "delusional"?
No, you're delusional. You do not define morality.

The Republican war on women must end.

D649gSFXoAEtxix.jpg

I disagree. The human fetus has no say in the matter. All innocent human life should have protection.
And you're entitled to your position. Regardless, it's still legal which means it can't be murder.
Not legally. However, many people believe in moral law. You can pass a law allowing people to grab bread out of a store whenever they want. However, it's still stealing according to moral law.
Yes, it's still legal. Your delusions don't affect anything
Morality is "delusional"?
No, you're delusional. You do not define morality.
So you believe killing innocent defenseless human beings is morally right. Cool. Good luck.

Dear Faun the conflict is where you and others
don't talk about abortion the same way. To you
it isn't murder so it isn't "murder being made legal"
because it's not murder in the first place!

To someone who sees it no different from murder,
then not criminalizing or banning is the equivalent
of treating this act of "murder" as LEGAL.

Of course there's no such thing IN YOUR WORLD.

But from the viewpoints of others, it's like not
prosecuting rape or it's like allowing child abuse
to go on as if that's acceptable. But in this case
with people who treat abortion as seriously as murder,
it's unthinkable why society would approve that to be legal!

Faun can you understand this from the viewpoint of
someone who doesn't think of it the way you do?

That's where the impasse is coming from.
If you both just talk about it from your own perspective,
OF COURSE it's not going to make sense to the other person!
"To you it isn't murder"

Dumbass, this has nothing to do with me.It's the law. The law determines that murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Abortion is legal. Therefore, it cannot be murder.

Words have meaning. It would truly benefit you to learn them.
The law is a funny thing. Legal doesn't mean it's right. Slavery used to be legal in this country. Do you support slavery? Dumb ass.
I didn't say it's right or wrong. That's up to each individual to decide for themselves. I said it's not murder. Just like killing in self defense is not murder; just like death penalty killings are not murder; just like a cop killing a dangerous felon is not murder.
When you sent your own to the concentration camps during the NAZI Germany era that was legal by the laws of man also.

"To you it isn't murder"

Dumbass, this has nothing to do with me.It's the law. The law determines that murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Abortion is legal. Therefore, it cannot be murder.

Words have meaning. It would truly benefit you to learn them.
The law is a funny thing. Legal doesn't mean it's right. Slavery used to be legal in this country. Do you support slavery? Dumb ass.
When you sent your own to the concentration camps during the NAZI Germany era that was legal by the laws of man also.
It wasn't legal, ya dumbshit. People were tried and executed for that. :eusa_doh:

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.
Almost exactly 10 years to the day, Republicans have just taken away women's right to choose. This is what I was talking about when I said Republicans are waging war on women. You denied it. Are you still denying it? Last I checked women are protesting against you cons. Seems they are very unhappy with you. Why? Because of this war you've waged on them. Duh.

Is an accusation of date rape a war on men?
No. But when Republicans have denied for 10 years that they were going to make abortion illegal, and now 10 years later they are doing just that, I'd say they are waging war on women. And why should we believe you now? I just proved 10 years ago you all lied about your war on women.

Are we taking away women's right to accuse men of date raping them?

No. But when Republicans have denied for 10 years that they were going to make abortion illegal, and now 10 years later they are doing just that, I'd say they are waging war on women. And why should we believe you now? I just proved 10 years ago you all lied about your war on women.

Are we taking away women's right to accuse men of date raping them?
Who's making abortion illegal?

War on women?
I've been married to the same woman for 35 years while you're sharing an apartment with a much younger, potentially helpless, "chick".

Almost exactly 10 years to the day, Republicans have now banned abortion. I wonder if Republicans are still denying they have waged war on women.
It's not banned

Backwards states can just say its illegal to perform abortion within their borders

It's not banned

Backwards states can just say its illegal to perform abortion within their borders
Whatever liar. Just keep on lying. I know that every time you open your mouth, either a flat out lie comes out or a half truth. So kiss my ass. I don't believe a fucking word you say.

Remember, these Heritage Foundation appointees SWORE to the Heritage Foundation that they would do everything they could to outlaw abortion. Then they went to get confirmed and they lied to us. Don't try to kid me I knew they were lying and god damn if I wasn't right. So don't try to tell me now that they didn't lie. Please. I'm sick of you lying about their lies.

I'm not going to try to convince you they lied. Because we already know how you react when we show you Trump lied. You simply do not care.

That's because you are a liar too. Either that or too stupid to know you are lying. Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back