The Republican War On Women

ox·y·mo·ron
/ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/

noun

1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

Legal -- allowed by law
Murder -- not allowed by law
ox·y·mo·ron
/ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/

noun

1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).
and you will notice that the example for oxymoron you cite gives exact grammatical opposites of one another where as:

Legal -- allowed by law
Murder -- not allowed by law
shows no such thing which means it must be your own creation...i.e. you are citing yourself as proof which of course makes your claim oxymoronic minus the oxy...
..I think you know you have been figured out and exposed and trapped on this one, your only options now are to squirm in the trap until the pain over takes you or gnaw your leg off and slither away.
Really? You need to see more definitions...?

Legal
Conforming to the law; required or permitted by law; not forbidden by law.

Murder
The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.

^ Again Faun, the people protesting abortion as murder
ARE saying "it is taking something ILLEGAL (murder)"
and "making it LEGAL".

That's the whole point of why they are protesting!

Similar to advocates against the death penalty who call it
"state sanctioned murder". It is called HOMICIDE, that's
what is written on the autopsy of people executed by the state.

So in protest of these executions considered "no different from murder"
those opponents ALSO argue AGAINST executions as "legalized murder"

That IS the whole point - they ARE ARGUING
executions are TAKING MURDER WHICH IS ILLEGAL
and TREATING IT AS IF IT'S LEGAL.
That's where you're wrong. The poster wasn't protesting. He was calling abortion, "legalized murder." There is no such thing.

Dear Faun the conflict is where you and others
don't talk about abortion the same way. To you
it isn't murder so it isn't "murder being made legal"
because it's not murder in the first place!

To someone who sees it no different from murder,
then not criminalizing or banning is the equivalent
of treating this act of "murder" as LEGAL.

Of course there's no such thing IN YOUR WORLD.

But from the viewpoints of others, it's like not
prosecuting rape or it's like allowing child abuse
to go on as if that's acceptable. But in this case
with people who treat abortion as seriously as murder,
it's unthinkable why society would approve that to be legal!

Faun can you understand this from the viewpoint of
someone who doesn't think of it the way you do?

That's where the impasse is coming from.
If you both just talk about it from your own perspective,
OF COURSE it's not going to make sense to the other person!
"To you it isn't murder"

Dumbass, this has nothing to do with me.It's the law. The law determines that murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Abortion is legal. Therefore, it cannot be murder.

Words have meaning. It would truly benefit you to learn them.

Is Alabama really this dumb?

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

"Murder" is the unlawful taking of a human life. The RW knows this, but uses the word for shock value anyway. As far as I am concerned, it marginalizes any argument they can produce, since the very premise is demonstrably incorrect.

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....
Wrong – this is a lie; abortion is not ‘killing babies.’

As a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

Wrong. This is a lie. Abortion is just a way of supporting the legalized murder of babies.

Don't care about what is "accepted constitutional law". Could not possibly care less. Wrong is wrong, even if the law says it isn't. Legal or not, it's evil and wrong, and murder. Period. End of story. Thanks for stopping by.
Learn English. There's no such thing as legal murder.

The RW sometimes needs a translation, so I will volunteer my services. "I don't care what acceptable constitutional law says", means " i disagree with the nations highest court, comprised with the best minds in jurisprudence, therefore, I am right and they are wrong".

That is dead on accurate. They are in fact wrong. Murder is murder, and having a bunch of justices say murder is ok, just means they are wrong, and we need to remove them, or remove the whole court, and put in place people who will defend human life, and say murder is wrong.

So I agree completely with your translation, and in fact, I'll repeat that.

"The nations highest court is just flat out wrong, comprised with the best minds in jurisprudence that are wrong, and therefore, I am right because murder is wrong"

Any questions?

By the way......... About that "best minds in jurisprudence"....

I don't think I buy that anymore. We already know all those ivy league schools are taking bribes to let people in. Plus, this recent thing with Harvard law...... did you miss that crap?

Sullivan, who is also a Harvard Law School professor, currently faces scrutiny over his public defense of two men accused of sexual misconduct. On Jan. 23, the New York Post reported that Sullivan had joined Harvey Weinstein’s legal team as the Hollywood producer faces charges of sexual abuse.
Students Call on Harvard Administrators to Remove Winthrop Dean Sullivan From His Post | News | The Harvard Crimson

So the students of a law school..... and not just any school, but an ivy league law school..... are protesting and having forced from his position, a lawyer who is doing the work of a lawyer, in defending a client.

Is not part of Law 101, that everyone is entitled to a defense? But here they are having a person banned from his position, because he's doing the work of a lawyer.... while teaching at a law school.

This is where your "best minds in jurisprudence" come from? These stupid idiotic schools, that can't even teach their students basic law? And you idiots on the left want to laugh at Alabama for having bad education? I wager a law school in Alabama wouldn't fire people for.... doing lawyer work.

You people have become 'so educated' you are dumber than the most stupid idiots in our country.

Last edited:
"Murder" is the unlawful taking of a human life. The RW knows this, but uses the word for shock value anyway. As far as I am concerned, it marginalizes any argument they can produce, since the very premise is demonstrably incorrect.

Really.... then why don't you do it? You haven't yet, and this is 77 pages of posts in.

Are you suggesting it isn't a human life? Try a DNA test. Let us know how that works for you.
Are you suggesting it isn't having it's brains sucked and splattered in a sink? Go watch a procedure, and tell us how no life is being snuffed out.
Are you suggesting that it is lawful?

Then why do you complain about the death penalty? Or the killing of non-person slaves in the 1800s?

Please enlighten us to your brilliant explanation of how this isn't murder?

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

See, this right here, is exactly why Trump won.

You can't argue the issue. You can't argue the position. You can't debate anything.

All you can do is insult an entire state of people. That's makes you a walking turd. I'll take any of those people, even left-wing people in Alabama, over walking talking trash like you.

Name the five people. We'll see which between you and the governor of Alabama, supports murder.

List of people executed in Alabama - Wikipedia

I don't have the patience to list just the seven executions by the present governor. This will have to do.

Perfect.

Arthur was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death for shooting Troy Wicker of Muscle Shoals through the right eye as he slept. The victim's wife, Judy Wicker, was romantically involved with Arthur and testified she paid him $10,000 to kill her husband in 1981. At the time of the killing, Arthur was in a prison work-release center in Decatur, serving a sentence for second-degree murder for killing his sister-in-law in Marion County.

Read more: Thomas Douglas Arthur - Alabama - November 3, 2016 | Pro Death Penalty.com Discussion Board

So you defend this guy? You support murder.

On the night of Friday, April 15, 1994, Melson and his accomplice Cuhuatemoc Hinricky Peraita (born May 19, 1976) entered a Popeyes restaurant in east Gadsden through the back door of the building after employee Darrell K. Collier unlocked it to allow fellow employees Nathaniel Baker and Bryant Archer to take out the trash. Upon entry, Melson and Peraita ordered Archer, Baker, Collier, and fourth employee Tamika Collins into the restaurant's office and demanded that they empty the safe. They complied, after which Melson ordered the four to get inside the restaurant's freezer. Shortly after locking them in the freezer, Melson unlocked the door and opened fire. Baker, Collier and Collins all died of their wounds before paramedics arrived. Archer was shot four times, but he survived and was able to crawl to the restaurant's office to call 911

You are defending this guy? You support murder.

McNabb was convicted of killing Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon in 1997. He shot Gordon five times as the officer sat in his patrol car after arriving at a traffic accident McNabb caused while fleeing a bail bondsman.

“Michael Eggers showed no mercy towards his victim, his former employer, Bennie Francis Murray, who donated much of her personal time to helping him find a new job," Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall said in a statement Thursday night. "On the night of her murder, Mrs. Murray gave Eggers a lift to pick up his car. Instead of showing her gratitude, Eggers rewarded her kindness by brutally beating and strangling her. He even returned to the scene of the crime to make sure she was dead. After 18 years of waiting, justice has finally been served tonight for the Murray family.”

In December 16, 1989, federal judge Robert Vance was assassinated at his home in Mountain Brook, Alabama, when he opened a package containing a makeshift pipe bomb.[6] Vance died instantly and his wife, Helen, was seriously injured.[1] After an extensive investigation, Moody and his second wife, Susan McBride, were arrested on July 13, 1990. McBride was released on $250,000 bail within a week and later testified against Moody.[2][6] Moody was charged with the murders of Judge Vance and of Robert E. Robinson, a black civil-rights attorney based in Savannah, Georgia, who had been killed in a separate explosion at his office two days later on Monday, December 18.[1] Moody was also charged with mailing bombs that were defused at the Eleventh Circuit Court's headquarters in Atlanta and at the Jacksonville, Georgia office of Willye Dennis of the NAACP.

In February 1994, Ray shot and killed brothers Reinhard and Ernest Mabins, after they refused to join a gang he led. On July 15, 1995, Ray and an accomplice, Marcus Owden, kidnapped 15-year-old Tiffany Harville from her home in Selma, Alabama. Ray raped and murdered her and cut her throat with a knife according to Owden's trial testimony. Harville's body was found abandoned in a field in Dallas County a month after she disappeared.

In conclusion, yes you are clearly, and undeniably, a terrible person who supports the murder of people both babies, and now adults and children.

You are just flat out a terrible human being, and the rest of us would be better off if you aborted yourself instead.

Let me know when the Cliff Notes version of the above comes out. In the meantime, I guess I am waiting for the ultimate irony. A rapist being put to death for raping a girl in Alabama, who is forced to carry the child to term, and then being turned down for health benefits because the Republicans repealed ACA.

Um... my church has services specifically for girls like this, and will pay for her health care, and help her put the child up for adoption.

What have you done for anyone? Oh... that's right, you protect the life of murderers, and then support murdering children... because you are evil person. You really are just a garbage human being. It's sad people like you have your minds so filled with your disgusting views, that you don't even feel shame. If I was anything like you, I would not be able to look at my grandmothers picture without shame. But of course that's what a right-winger is like... we have moral values.
Name the five people. We'll see which between you and the governor of Alabama, supports murder.

List of people executed in Alabama - Wikipedia

I don't have the patience to list just the seven executions by the present governor. This will have to do.

Perfect.

Arthur was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death for shooting Troy Wicker of Muscle Shoals through the right eye as he slept. The victim's wife, Judy Wicker, was romantically involved with Arthur and testified she paid him $10,000 to kill her husband in 1981. At the time of the killing, Arthur was in a prison work-release center in Decatur, serving a sentence for second-degree murder for killing his sister-in-law in Marion County.

Read more: Thomas Douglas Arthur - Alabama - November 3, 2016 | Pro Death Penalty.com Discussion Board

So you defend this guy? You support murder.

On the night of Friday, April 15, 1994, Melson and his accomplice Cuhuatemoc Hinricky Peraita (born May 19, 1976) entered a Popeyes restaurant in east Gadsden through the back door of the building after employee Darrell K. Collier unlocked it to allow fellow employees Nathaniel Baker and Bryant Archer to take out the trash. Upon entry, Melson and Peraita ordered Archer, Baker, Collier, and fourth employee Tamika Collins into the restaurant's office and demanded that they empty the safe. They complied, after which Melson ordered the four to get inside the restaurant's freezer. Shortly after locking them in the freezer, Melson unlocked the door and opened fire. Baker, Collier and Collins all died of their wounds before paramedics arrived. Archer was shot four times, but he survived and was able to crawl to the restaurant's office to call 911

McNabb was convicted of killing Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon in 1997. He shot Gordon five times as the officer sat in his patrol car after arriving at a traffic accident McNabb caused while fleeing a bail bondsman.

“Michael Eggers showed no mercy towards his victim, his former employer, Bennie Francis Murray, who donated much of her personal time to helping him find a new job," Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall said in a statement Thursday night. "On the night of her murder, Mrs. Murray gave Eggers a lift to pick up his car. Instead of showing her gratitude, Eggers rewarded her kindness by brutally beating and strangling her. He even returned to the scene of the crime to make sure she was dead. After 18 years of waiting, justice has finally been served tonight for the Murray family.”

In December 16, 1989, federal judge Robert Vance was assassinated at his home in Mountain Brook, Alabama, when he opened a package containing a makeshift pipe bomb.[6] Vance died instantly and his wife, Helen, was seriously injured.[1] After an extensive investigation, Moody and his second wife, Susan McBride, were arrested on July 13, 1990. McBride was released on $250,000 bail within a week and later testified against Moody.[2][6] Moody was charged with the murders of Judge Vance and of Robert E. Robinson, a black civil-rights attorney based in Savannah, Georgia, who had been killed in a separate explosion at his office two days later on Monday, December 18.[1] Moody was also charged with mailing bombs that were defused at the Eleventh Circuit Court's headquarters in Atlanta and at the Jacksonville, Georgia office of Willye Dennis of the NAACP.

In February 1994, Ray shot and killed brothers Reinhard and Ernest Mabins, after they refused to join a gang he led. On July 15, 1995, Ray and an accomplice, Marcus Owden, kidnapped 15-year-old Tiffany Harville from her home in Selma, Alabama. Ray raped and murdered her and cut her throat with a knife according to Owden's trial testimony. Harville's body was found abandoned in a field in Dallas County a month after she disappeared.

In conclusion, yes you are clearly, and undeniably, a terrible person who supports the murder of people both babies, and now adults and children.

You are just flat out a terrible human being, and the rest of us would be better off if you aborted yourself instead.

Let me know when the Cliff Notes version of the above comes out. In the meantime, I guess I am waiting for the ultimate irony. A rapist being put to death for raping a girl in Alabama, who is forced to carry the child to term, and then being turned down for health benefits because the Republicans repealed ACA.

Um... my church has services specifically for girls like this, and will pay for her health care, and help her put the child up for adoption.

What have you done for anyone? Oh... that's right, you protect the life of murderers, and then support murdering children... because you are evil person. You really are just a garbage human being. It's sad people like you have your minds so filled with your disgusting views, that you don't even feel shame. If I was anything like you, I would not be able to look at my grandmothers picture without shame. But of course that's what a right-winger is like... we have moral values.

:itsok:

No answer to my points? From a left-winger? I'd say I'm shocked, but we all knew you were a trash human before you replied.

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

You can't argue the issue. You can't argue the position. You can't debate anything.

All you can do is insult an entire state of people. That's makes you a walking turd. I'll take any of those people, even left-wing people in Alabama, over walking talking trash like you.

Well, sparky, is Alabama 50th in the nation in education or not?

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? The only reason that matters to you, is because you are a terrible, garbage, walking crap pile of a human being. That's it. They are just simply better people than you, that's why you can't argue any points, but resort to insults. That's what you hate them so much. You are trash, and people that are trash, hate people that are not trash.

and you will notice that the example for oxymoron you cite gives exact grammatical opposites of one another where as:

shows no such thing which means it must be your own creation...i.e. you are citing yourself as proof which of course makes your claim oxymoronic minus the oxy...
..I think you know you have been figured out and exposed and trapped on this one, your only options now are to squirm in the trap until the pain over takes you or gnaw your leg off and slither away.

Legal

Murder

and "making it LEGAL".

That's where you're wrong. The poster wasn't protesting. He was calling abortion, "legalized murder." There is no such thing.

"To you it isn't murder"

Dumbass, this has nothing to do with me.It's the law. The law determines that murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Abortion is legal. Therefore, it cannot be murder.

The law is a funny thing. Legal doesn't mean it's right. Slavery used to be legal in this country. Do you support slavery? Dumb ass.

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg
A Democrat white governor is signing the bill into law. Dumb ass.

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg

No, dumbass, she switched to Republican in 2002 - 17 years ago.

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg

The Governor of Louisiana. He's signing a restricted abortion bill and he's a white Democrat.

D6uWFtMWwAAkMwV.jpg

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg

The Governor of Louisiana. He's signing a restricted abortion bill and he's a white Democrat.

Oh, so you switched from Alabama to Louisiana? Funny...

Legal

Murder

and "making it LEGAL".

"To you it isn't murder"

The law is a funny thing. Legal doesn't mean it's right. Slavery used to be legal in this country. Do you support slavery? Dumb ass.
I didn't say it's right or wrong. That's up to each individual to decide for themselves. I said it's not murder. Just like killing in self defense is not murder; just like death penalty killings are not murder; just like a cop killing a dangerous felon is not murder.

D62cIrjXkAE0uAO.jpg

Oh, so you switched from Alabama to Louisiana? Funny...
You haven't addressed the issue. You tried to make this a political, racial and sexist issue. It isn't. It's a moral issue. Some people are moral and some aren't. Their political beliefs, gender and skin color are not the issue. Idiot.

Forum List

Back