The Republican War On Women

No, it's the DEMOCRATS who are waging war on women by selling this country out to the most rape-happy, woman-brutalizing, woman-stoning-to-death, woman-subjugating HATE ideology on this planet, that Pisslam bloodbath. Whose Western supporters need to hang for treason. You low-I.Q. black crybaby OP.

You have got to stop holding back, Will. Tell how you REALLY feel.

You are right it doesn't tell women what they can do with their bodies. It tells them what they can't do.

And actually the law doesn't punish the mother. It punishes the doctor.
Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?
They have the choice to use birth control, the choice of abstinence, the choice of adoption, three choices. The so called doctor is also a butcher. The child gets butchered, regardless of what you call the person doing the butchering.

"Child" What child gets butchered? Butchering a child is illegal in every state of the union.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh. Not playing your silly word games.

Well, then, I would strongly advise you not to quit your day job to practice law, because the law is totally based on "silly word games".
The law is a funny thing. It can be changed. Now go play your silly word games with some naive college kids.

The Taliban kills babies, and Republicans don’t.

D6pxhTiX4AIM9fv.jpg

What is the difference between Republicans and the Taliban?
There are some real sick ducks around here.

Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?
They have the choice to use birth control, the choice of abstinence, the choice of adoption, three choices. The so called doctor is also a butcher. The child gets butchered, regardless of what you call the person doing the butchering.

"Child" What child gets butchered? Butchering a child is illegal in every state of the union.

Well, then, I would strongly advise you not to quit your day job to practice law, because the law is totally based on "silly word games".
The law is a funny thing. It can be changed. Now go play your silly word games with some naive college kids.

I seriously doubt if the law is going to be changed by somebody who does not recognize the simplest of legal terms.

I seriously doubt if the law is going to be changed by somebody who does not recognize the simplest of legal terms.
You don't get it. We're talking about human beings and their right to live.

Right.... so you support murder. That makes you an evil person. But at least you are arrogant enough to admit you are in fact a morally disgusting murderer.

Support murder? You mean like the present Alabama governor who has executed 5 people while in office?

Name the five people. We'll see which between you and the governor of Alabama, supports murder.

List of people executed in Alabama - Wikipedia

I don't have the patience to list just the seven executions by the present governor. This will have to do.

Perfect.

Arthur was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death for shooting Troy Wicker of Muscle Shoals through the right eye as he slept. The victim's wife, Judy Wicker, was romantically involved with Arthur and testified she paid him $10,000 to kill her husband in 1981. At the time of the killing, Arthur was in a prison work-release center in Decatur, serving a sentence for second-degree murder for killing his sister-in-law in Marion County.

Read more: Thomas Douglas Arthur - Alabama - November 3, 2016 | Pro Death Penalty.com Discussion Board

So you defend this guy? You support murder.

On the night of Friday, April 15, 1994, Melson and his accomplice Cuhuatemoc Hinricky Peraita (born May 19, 1976) entered a Popeyes restaurant in east Gadsden through the back door of the building after employee Darrell K. Collier unlocked it to allow fellow employees Nathaniel Baker and Bryant Archer to take out the trash. Upon entry, Melson and Peraita ordered Archer, Baker, Collier, and fourth employee Tamika Collins into the restaurant's office and demanded that they empty the safe. They complied, after which Melson ordered the four to get inside the restaurant's freezer. Shortly after locking them in the freezer, Melson unlocked the door and opened fire. Baker, Collier and Collins all died of their wounds before paramedics arrived. Archer was shot four times, but he survived and was able to crawl to the restaurant's office to call 911

You are defending this guy? You support murder.

McNabb was convicted of killing Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon in 1997. He shot Gordon five times as the officer sat in his patrol car after arriving at a traffic accident McNabb caused while fleeing a bail bondsman.

“Michael Eggers showed no mercy towards his victim, his former employer, Bennie Francis Murray, who donated much of her personal time to helping him find a new job," Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall said in a statement Thursday night. "On the night of her murder, Mrs. Murray gave Eggers a lift to pick up his car. Instead of showing her gratitude, Eggers rewarded her kindness by brutally beating and strangling her. He even returned to the scene of the crime to make sure she was dead. After 18 years of waiting, justice has finally been served tonight for the Murray family.”

In December 16, 1989, federal judge Robert Vance was assassinated at his home in Mountain Brook, Alabama, when he opened a package containing a makeshift pipe bomb.[6] Vance died instantly and his wife, Helen, was seriously injured.[1] After an extensive investigation, Moody and his second wife, Susan McBride, were arrested on July 13, 1990. McBride was released on $250,000 bail within a week and later testified against Moody.[2][6] Moody was charged with the murders of Judge Vance and of Robert E. Robinson, a black civil-rights attorney based in Savannah, Georgia, who had been killed in a separate explosion at his office two days later on Monday, December 18.[1] Moody was also charged with mailing bombs that were defused at the Eleventh Circuit Court's headquarters in Atlanta and at the Jacksonville, Georgia office of Willye Dennis of the NAACP.

In February 1994, Ray shot and killed brothers Reinhard and Ernest Mabins, after they refused to join a gang he led. On July 15, 1995, Ray and an accomplice, Marcus Owden, kidnapped 15-year-old Tiffany Harville from her home in Selma, Alabama. Ray raped and murdered her and cut her throat with a knife according to Owden's trial testimony. Harville's body was found abandoned in a field in Dallas County a month after she disappeared.

In conclusion, yes you are clearly, and undeniably, a terrible person who supports the murder of people both babies, and now adults and children.

You are just flat out a terrible human being, and the rest of us would be better off if you aborted yourself instead.

Let me know when the Cliff Notes version of the above comes out. In the meantime, I guess I am waiting for the ultimate irony. A rapist being put to death for raping a girl in Alabama, who is forced to carry the child to term, and then being turned down for health benefits because the Republicans repealed ACA.

Um... my church has services specifically for girls like this, and will pay for her health care, and help her put the child up for adoption.

What have you done for anyone? Oh... that's right, you protect the life of murderers, and then support murdering children... because you are evil person. You really are just a garbage human being. It's sad people like you have your minds so filled with your disgusting views, that you don't even feel shame. If I was anything like you, I would not be able to look at my grandmothers picture without shame. But of course that's what a right-winger is like... we have moral values.

Is protecting children from being murdered...... worth losing votes?

That's a trade I'll go for.

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

So in your world..... thinking murder is wrong... is 'you are controlling me!'?

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Good people try and stop evil people. That's why. Any questions?

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....
Wrong – this is a lie; abortion is not ‘killing babies.’

As a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

Wrong. This is a lie. Abortion is just a way of supporting the legalized murder of babies.

Don't care about what is "accepted constitutional law". Could not possibly care less. Wrong is wrong, even if the law says it isn't. Legal or not, it's evil and wrong, and murder. Period. End of story. Thanks for stopping by.

In Alabama, you can torture and rape a woman until she gets pregnant and you could go to jail for 10 years.

Well, then the solution isn't that you reduce the penalty for murdering a baby. The solution is, you sentence the torturing rapist to death, and have him shot and in the ground within 12 months of being convicted.

I'm not sure why you idiots think this is an argument.

"Someone else does something bad and the penalty isn't as tough! So therefore we should legalize murdering people!"

No.... you just raise the penalty on the other thing.

And by the way, I've been pushing for a mandatory death penalty on rape for as long as I've been alive.

Objection, your honor. Plaintiff is trying to cloud the issue with irrelevant topics. The issue at hand is fetuses, not human beings.

Objection, your honor. Plaintiff is trying to cloud the issue with irrelevant topics. The issue at hand is fetuses, not human beings.
I presume you have a Do Not Resuscitate.

Support murder? You mean like the present Alabama governor who has executed 5 people while in office?

Name the five people. We'll see which between you and the governor of Alabama, supports murder.

I don't have the patience to list just the seven executions by the present governor. This will have to do.

Perfect.

Arthur was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death for shooting Troy Wicker of Muscle Shoals through the right eye as he slept. The victim's wife, Judy Wicker, was romantically involved with Arthur and testified she paid him $10,000 to kill her husband in 1981. At the time of the killing, Arthur was in a prison work-release center in Decatur, serving a sentence for second-degree murder for killing his sister-in-law in Marion County.

Read more: Thomas Douglas Arthur - Alabama - November 3, 2016 | Pro Death Penalty.com Discussion Board

On the night of Friday, April 15, 1994, Melson and his accomplice Cuhuatemoc Hinricky Peraita (born May 19, 1976) entered a Popeyes restaurant in east Gadsden through the back door of the building after employee Darrell K. Collier unlocked it to allow fellow employees Nathaniel Baker and Bryant Archer to take out the trash. Upon entry, Melson and Peraita ordered Archer, Baker, Collier, and fourth employee Tamika Collins into the restaurant's office and demanded that they empty the safe. They complied, after which Melson ordered the four to get inside the restaurant's freezer. Shortly after locking them in the freezer, Melson unlocked the door and opened fire. Baker, Collier and Collins all died of their wounds before paramedics arrived. Archer was shot four times, but he survived and was able to crawl to the restaurant's office to call 911

McNabb was convicted of killing Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon in 1997. He shot Gordon five times as the officer sat in his patrol car after arriving at a traffic accident McNabb caused while fleeing a bail bondsman.

“Michael Eggers showed no mercy towards his victim, his former employer, Bennie Francis Murray, who donated much of her personal time to helping him find a new job," Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall said in a statement Thursday night. "On the night of her murder, Mrs. Murray gave Eggers a lift to pick up his car. Instead of showing her gratitude, Eggers rewarded her kindness by brutally beating and strangling her. He even returned to the scene of the crime to make sure she was dead. After 18 years of waiting, justice has finally been served tonight for the Murray family.”

In December 16, 1989, federal judge Robert Vance was assassinated at his home in Mountain Brook, Alabama, when he opened a package containing a makeshift pipe bomb.[6] Vance died instantly and his wife, Helen, was seriously injured.[1] After an extensive investigation, Moody and his second wife, Susan McBride, were arrested on July 13, 1990. McBride was released on $250,000 bail within a week and later testified against Moody.[2][6] Moody was charged with the murders of Judge Vance and of Robert E. Robinson, a black civil-rights attorney based in Savannah, Georgia, who had been killed in a separate explosion at his office two days later on Monday, December 18.[1] Moody was also charged with mailing bombs that were defused at the Eleventh Circuit Court's headquarters in Atlanta and at the Jacksonville, Georgia office of Willye Dennis of the NAACP.

In February 1994, Ray shot and killed brothers Reinhard and Ernest Mabins, after they refused to join a gang he led. On July 15, 1995, Ray and an accomplice, Marcus Owden, kidnapped 15-year-old Tiffany Harville from her home in Selma, Alabama. Ray raped and murdered her and cut her throat with a knife according to Owden's trial testimony. Harville's body was found abandoned in a field in Dallas County a month after she disappeared.

In conclusion, yes you are clearly, and undeniably, a terrible person who supports the murder of people both babies, and now adults and children.

You are just flat out a terrible human being, and the rest of us would be better off if you aborted yourself instead.

Let me know when the Cliff Notes version of the above comes out. In the meantime, I guess I am waiting for the ultimate irony. A rapist being put to death for raping a girl in Alabama, who is forced to carry the child to term, and then being turned down for health benefits because the Republicans repealed ACA.

Um... my church has services specifically for girls like this, and will pay for her health care, and help her put the child up for adoption.

What have you done for anyone? Oh... that's right, you protect the life of murderers, and then support murdering children... because you are evil person. You really are just a garbage human being. It's sad people like you have your minds so filled with your disgusting views, that you don't even feel shame. If I was anything like you, I would not be able to look at my grandmothers picture without shame. But of course that's what a right-winger is like... we have moral values.

Perfect.

:itsok:

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

As a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

Wrong. This is a lie. Abortion is just a way of supporting the legalized murder of babies.

Don't care about what is "accepted constitutional law". Could not possibly care less. Wrong is wrong, even if the law says it isn't. Legal or not, it's evil and wrong, and murder. Period. End of story. Thanks for stopping by.

Say hello to Wally and the Beav!

Learn English. There's no such thing as legal murder.

It won't stop for a long, long time now that religion has control of the GOP.

Rise Of Faith Within GOP Has Created America's First Religious Party

Dear Lakhota
and what do you call it when Democrats profess
BELIEF that "health care is a right"
and BELIEF that LGBT orientation is ALWAYS natural and CAN NEVER be changed.

Those are political beliefs as well.
Beliefs like that when espoused by an entire organization become
a POLITICAL RELIGION.

I know plenty of my fellow Progressives who absolutely BELIEVE health
care is a right that MUST BE ATTAINED THROUGH GOVT.

That is a religious belief also, Lakhota

Learn English. There's no such thing as legal murder.

The RW sometimes needs a translation, so I will volunteer my services. "I don't care what acceptable constitutional law says", means " i disagree with the nations highest court, comprised with the best minds in jurisprudence, therefore, I am right and they are wrong".

Learn English.

It's obvious he knows english, if he didn't you would be defending his right not to learn it

There's no such thing as legal murder.

Decriminalized then.
If he knew English, he wouldn't be throwing around oxymorons like "legalized murder" since there is no such thing. No one has to abide by defonitions made up by idiots.

If he knew English, he wouldn't be throwing around oxymorons like "legalized murder" since there is no such thing. No one has to abide by defonitions made up by idiots.
first of all legalized murder is not an oxymoron because they [the 2 words] are not grammatical opposites like Jumbo and Shrimp are...
and second a synonym for murder like "Killing" is usually used when murder is found to be legal as it is in war or in your case "medical procedure"
and third, You are going to have to work on your mock anger routine if you want to earn your liberal chops.

first of all legalized murder is not an oxymoron because they [the 2 words] are not grammatical opposites like Jumbo and Shrimp are...
and second a synonym for murder like "Killing" is usually used when murder is found to be legal as it is in war or in your case "medical procedure"
and third, You are going to have to work on your mock anger routine if you want to earn your liberal chops.
ox·y·mo·ron
/ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/

noun

1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

Legal -- allowed by law
Murder -- not allowed by law

Forum List

Back