The Republican War On Women

Still denying the war you are waging on women as you take their rights away?

Doesn't surprise me. For 4 decades you have been claiming there is no war on the middle class. But look at what has happened since then.

1. You sent our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. This made the American middle class poorer and the rich richer.
2. You give the rich tax cuts and raise our taxes to make up for it. Widening the gap between us and them, making them richer and us poorer.
3. You hired illegals you said to do "jobs Americans won't do", but you hired them to do jobs blue collar Americans will do if they are paid fairly. This has put billions into rich people's pockets and cost the middle class bigly.
4. You sent jobs overseas. This has made rich people investors and CEO's richer but has made the middle class poorer

There are many ways Republicans have waged war on women and the middle class. And yet you are still denying it? Even when faced with the news that Rich Republican White Dudes in Alabama all decided to take womens right to choose away?

Don't even lie. Just admit it. We are on to you now.

You can repeat your nonsense again and again. No one is going to admit them because they are lies.

No one has the right to kill their child. Period. You can pretend all you want. Do all the mental gymnastics in the world to justify thst evil. It's still evil and wrong.

What is evil is white men who have no problem telling women what to do with their bodies. You are the evil that infests this world.

The law doesnt tell women what they can do with their bodies.

It tells them what they cant do to their babies body

The law says a woman must go through pregnancy. That makes you a liar.

The law says she cant kill the child. I didnt lie about a thing. The law cant force you to be pregnant. Nature does that before the law takes effect.

However you are demonstraing why you will lose. You arent willing to have a real conversation on the topic. You wont accept the truth. You are more concerned with killing the child them you are with healing the mother

Obviously we are talking about pregnant women unless you think unpregnant women get abortions.

Why does the father get away with nothing.

Since you want to force the pregnant women to go full term, the father should have to pay that woman the same as if he hired a surrogate. About $90 - 120k + all the expenses, child support.

Is that in your bill?

Another dumb fucking Trumpette who doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a bsby.
While I am not sure if I qualify as a "trumpette" or not I am sure I will qualify as the former [d-f] since reading your post has made me feel like one but I will try to disspell all that by pointing out the difference between a baby and a fetus...a baby lives outside the womb while a fetus lives inside the womb...we all good now?
Good.

So who is killing babies?

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

So in your world..... thinking murder is wrong... is 'you are controlling me!'?

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Good people try and stop evil people. That's why. Any questions?

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Planned Parenthood | Official Site
Another dumb fucking Trumpette who doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a bsby.

Thank you for conceding the argument

Abortions don't kill babies.

This new and total lie about killing baby's after they are born, think more, Read a wider view point, understand that half of the information put out by both sides is propaganda. think country not party. hard to stay out of the mine field of hate but give it a try.

I think a woman should be able to get an abortion for whatever reason she wants. Noneyabizness.
When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

Look at this freak Republican in Michigan

Sen. Kim LaSata, R-Bainbridge Township, one of the sponsors, spoke passionately on the Senate floor about her experience seeking an abortion after doctors told her her child was not medically viable. The abortion failed, for which she said she was grateful, and she delivered a stillborn child.

“I like to think that that’s the small part of God looking out for me,” she said.

“It bothers me 20 years later,” she said of her initial efforts to seek an abortion, adding that “until the day that abortion is made illegal I will continue to fight for those unborn babies.”

So she's happy she was able to deliver her stillborn child? WOW! That must have been one beautiful day.

The point I want to make is that she is another great example of how most anti abortion women are women who got abortions themselves. And now they feel guilty about it. Years later when they are more financially secure and mature. If they had it to do all over again I bet they'd do the exact same thing. So basically they want the option taken from them. They wish the law didn't allow abortion to be an option.

Women have the power to agree or disagree in 2020. I can't wait to see what they decide.

Trump has to win PA, MI and WI. This might stop him.

But if Republicans don't deliver on abortion then the evangelicals will not show up. They would feel let down. Republicans hope that the pro choicers don't rise up.

I love it how Republicans say Trump should be re elected because it's a good economy. They forget Gore/Clinton had a good economy too. Voters got comfortable and cocky. They started voting based on social issues instead of fiscal issues.

Still denying the war you are waging on women as you take their rights away?

Doesn't surprise me. For 4 decades you have been claiming there is no war on the middle class. But look at what has happened since then.

1. You sent our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. This made the American middle class poorer and the rich richer.
2. You give the rich tax cuts and raise our taxes to make up for it. Widening the gap between us and them, making them richer and us poorer.
3. You hired illegals you said to do "jobs Americans won't do", but you hired them to do jobs blue collar Americans will do if they are paid fairly. This has put billions into rich people's pockets and cost the middle class bigly.
4. You sent jobs overseas. This has made rich people investors and CEO's richer but has made the middle class poorer

There are many ways Republicans have waged war on women and the middle class. And yet you are still denying it? Even when faced with the news that Rich Republican White Dudes in Alabama all decided to take womens right to choose away?

Don't even lie. Just admit it. We are on to you now.

You can repeat your nonsense again and again. No one is going to admit them because they are lies.

No one has the right to kill their child. Period. You can pretend all you want. Do all the mental gymnastics in the world to justify thst evil. It's still evil and wrong.

What is evil is white men who have no problem telling women what to do with their bodies. You are the evil that infests this world.

You are right it doesn't tell women what they can do with their bodies. It tells them what they can't do.

And actually the law doesn't punish the mother. It punishes the doctor.
Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?

Thet already go to the butchers. Please stop pretending that you care for these women. If you did care, they wouldn't want abortions

This new and total lie about killing baby's after they are born, think more, Read a wider view point, understand that half of the information put out by both sides is propaganda. think country not party. hard to stay out of the mine field of hate but give it a try.
What information being put out by the left is propaganda? Give examples.

You are right it doesn't tell women what they can do with their bodies. It tells them what they can't do.

Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?

Thet already go to the butchers. Please stop pretending that you care for these women. If you did care, they wouldn't want abortions

Right. For example how are you going to force a woman to have a baby and then cut her foodstamps and take away her healthcare?

Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....
Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....

I think that I have gotten to the root of your problem, Andy. Google the definitions of "fetus" and "child". The internet is a wonderful tool for learning.

I have no problem. I'm not killing babies.

As for you, and trying to use some label, to redefine murder to suit your own purpose.....

Go brake a bald eagle egg. Tell me how redefining what it is, changes what it is.

Go perform an abortion on a Amur Leopard. An endangered animal, with only 60 left.

When you get to court, make sure you tell the judge to google 'fetus' and 'cub'. Send videos for me to laugh at, when you are sent to prison.

Romans 1:22
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

Sorry, talking to you reminded me of this Bible verse. Apparently people like you have existed for at least 2,000 years.

Ok, I will reconsider whether or not I will allow you to control my wife and daughter's bodies.

Ok, I reconsidered it. The answer is still "NO".

Right.... so you support murder. That makes you an evil person. But at least you are arrogant enough to admit you are in fact a morally disgusting murderer.

Support murder? You mean like the present Alabama governor who has executed 5 people while in office?
He killed five innocent people? How? On the street or did he break into their homes?

*Sheesh!!*

You can't blame pro choice women for voting for Trump. He said he was pro choice.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

He was either lying now or he was lying back then. I don't think he had a spiritual awakening.

People change their minds with out spiritual awakening. Not that it matters since he isnt involved in the current debate

The law says a woman must go through pregnancy. That makes you a liar.

The law says she cant kill the child. I didnt lie about a thing. The law cant force you to be pregnant. Nature does that before the law takes effect.

However you are demonstraing why you will lose. You arent willing to have a real conversation on the topic. You wont accept the truth. You are more concerned with killing the child them you are with healing the mother

Obviously we are talking about pregnant women unless you think unpregnant women get abortions.

Why does the father get away with nothing.

Since you want to force the pregnant women to go full term, the father should have to pay that woman the same as if he hired a surrogate. About $90 - 120k + all the expenses, child support.

Is that in your bill?

Fathers have had to pay from the beginning.
Not sure why you seem to think otherwise

Republicans have a war on women. Out of the 60 million dead children how many were girls?

Who has the war on women?

This thread is about the protection of killing black babies ..
No one is killing babies but your racism is duly noted.
Abortion is killing black babies at a ridiculous rate .. you sit here like it doesn’t happen lol that’s the definition of racism..
another dumbsass Trumpette who doesn't know the difference between a fetus & a baby.
Watch the movie unplanned a real
Life story about a babe 13 weeks old that fought dismemberment, you are a sick fcuk

Facts:

By the time an unborn child is:

18 DAYS: A Baby’s heart beats

42 DAYS: Brain waves detected

52 DAYS: A baby hiccups and yawns

8 WEEKS: All organs function

9 WEEKS: Has fingerprints

10 WEEKS: Can feel pain

12 WEEKS: Can smile

So why do we allow brutal late term abortion?

So in your world..... thinking murder is wrong... is 'you are controlling me!'?

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Good people try and stop evil people. That's why. Any questions?

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Planned Parenthood | Official Site

Thank you for conceding the argument

Abortions don't kill babies.

Lying to yourself, no matter how often you repeat it, will never make it true

Republicans have a war on women. Out of the 60 million dead children how many were girls?

Who has the war on women?

Remember Democrats Created Planned Parenthood to commit Genocide on Black Americans. They have killed about 50 Million Black Americans so far, and half of them 25 Million statistically were women.

Planned Parenthood is nothing but The Democrat KKK without The White Hoods, wearing White Lab Coats.

DemNazis have an all out War on LIFE that goes beyond their War on Women and Minorities.

Conservatives are trying to save lives, Men and Women,

Last edited:
Joycelyn Elders an African American woman was Surgeon General under Bill Clinton. Her answer to teenage sex...."Its natural". No wonder up to 80% of children live under a single parent in poverty areas. And this with massive abortions. The issue is not abortions. Abortions are the result of massive irresponsible ways of living. And that includes us all.

Right. For example how are you going to force a woman to have a baby and then cut her foodstamps and take away her healthcare?

By encouraging hard work, marriage, thrift, charity, self reliance and provident living.

When you teach people correct principled you dont need government programs. They govern themselves

*Sheesh!!*

You can't blame pro choice women for voting for Trump. He said he was pro choice.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

He was either lying now or he was lying back then. I don't think he had a spiritual awakening.

People change their minds with out spiritual awakening. Not that it matters since he isnt involved in the current debate

Right. You don't want to lay all your cards on the table before the 2020 election. Lets just make it about Georgia so women in MIchigan don't show up to stop any Republicans from being elected. Lets pretend Michigan Republicans would love to pass a similar bill.

Forum List

Back