The Republican War On Women

Actually this thread is very relevant given what happened in Alabama. A bunch of Christian Nazis just turned women in Alabama into second class citizens. Even Pat Robertson says this bill is too extreme. Republicans have likely signed their death warrant. Suburban women will have even more reasons to vote against the GOP as they did in 2018.

Is protecting children from being murdered...... worth losing votes?

That's a trade I'll go for.

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

So in your world..... thinking murder is wrong... is 'you are controlling me!'?

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Good people try and stop evil people. That's why. Any questions?

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Planned Parenthood | Official Site

What they need is a few copies of the Book of Mormon, Right, Avatar?

:itsok:

This is what makes it so much the worse, many of them CLEARLY don't realize they've waged war on women. Including many of the deranged lunatic fringe RW women in the camp.

Sad, very sad.

:( *SMH*
No one has done more to advance the war on women than samantha b and none have made it worse by not knowing this than those who continuously ignore it...calling other women deranged while applauding samntha b is part of that war on women even if you do not realize that is what you are doing.

Last edited:
This thread is about the protection of killing black babies ..
No one is killing babies but your racism is duly noted.
Abortion is killing black babies at a ridiculous rate .. you sit here like it doesn’t happen lol that’s the definition of racism..

Yes its about time , this will mean the black race in the US will double and triple in no time, I mean they are the only ones getting abortions, aren't they. Yet the white race will continue to dribble.

Abortion is killing black babies at a ridiculous rate .. you sit here like it doesn’t happen lol that’s the definition of racism..

Yes its about time , this will mean the black race in the US will double in no time. Yet the white race will continue to dribble.
Then we can focous on why this race can’t assimilate and make some tough decisions,, with reparations and all lol

Yes its about time , this will mean the black race in the US will double in no time. Yet the white race will continue to dribble.
Then we can focous on why this race can’t assimilate and make some tough decisions,, with reparations and all lol

I think the blacks will also wonder why white men are so insecure and scared all the time. If you say its a black abortion crisis, I wonder why white men would want to control what black females do with their bodies. Could it be suppression without actually lynching.

I think the blacks will also wonder why white men are so insecure and scared all the time. If you say its a black abortion crisis, I wonder why white men would want to control what black females do with their bodies. Could it be suppression without actually lynching.
Stoping people from killing babies is control? Lol what

No, I think you want to double and triple the black people in the US since you think the abortion crisis mainly involves the black females. Apparently the republicans men and some women agree with you.

No, I think you want to double and triple the black people in the US since you think the abortion crisis mainly involves the black females. Apparently the republicans men and some women agree with you.
So you are saying black women are incapable of being responsible human beings civilized.. interesting

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

Let me put this as bluntly as I can..... the reason why people, men or women, want to stop evil murder of babies... is because they are morally good people.

The reason some complain about about morally good people wanting to stop murder.... is because they are morally evil people.

Yes, I have a question. Please link where people are legally killing babies in the USA.

Another dumb fucking Trumpette who doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a bsby.

Thank you for conceding the argument

Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....
Called abortion. Happens all the time. But a rose by any other name....

I think that I have gotten to the root of your problem, Andy. Google the definitions of "fetus" and "child". The internet is a wonderful tool for learning.

I have no problem. I'm not killing babies.

As for you, and trying to use some label, to redefine murder to suit your own purpose.....

Go brake a bald eagle egg. Tell me how redefining what it is, changes what it is.

Go perform an abortion on a Amur Leopard. An endangered animal, with only 60 left.

When you get to court, make sure you tell the judge to google 'fetus' and 'cub'. Send videos for me to laugh at, when you are sent to prison.

Romans 1:22
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

Sorry, talking to you reminded me of this Bible verse. Apparently people like you have existed for at least 2,000 years.

Ok, I will reconsider whether or not I will allow you to control my wife and daughter's bodies.

Ok, I reconsidered it. The answer is still "NO".

Why does your wife want to kill your children? Why would your children want to kill your grandchildren.

I think you have a bigger problem then worrying about alabamas law

Who is killing babies?

There is no Republican War on Women. There is, however, a Prog War against Truth, History and Reality.
Still denying the war you are waging on women as you take their rights away?

Doesn't surprise me. For 4 decades you have been claiming there is no war on the middle class. But look at what has happened since then.

1. You sent our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. This made the American middle class poorer and the rich richer.
2. You give the rich tax cuts and raise our taxes to make up for it. Widening the gap between us and them, making them richer and us poorer.
3. You hired illegals you said to do "jobs Americans won't do", but you hired them to do jobs blue collar Americans will do if they are paid fairly. This has put billions into rich people's pockets and cost the middle class bigly.
4. You sent jobs overseas. This has made rich people investors and CEO's richer but has made the middle class poorer

There are many ways Republicans have waged war on women and the middle class. And yet you are still denying it? Even when faced with the news that Rich Republican White Dudes in Alabama all decided to take womens right to choose away?

Don't even lie. Just admit it. We are on to you now.

You can repeat your nonsense again and again. No one is going to admit them because they are lies.

No one has the right to kill their child. Period. You can pretend all you want. Do all the mental gymnastics in the world to justify thst evil. It's still evil and wrong.

What is evil is white men who have no problem telling women what to do with their bodies. You are the evil that infests this world.

The law doesnt tell women what they can do with their bodies.

It tells them what they cant do to their babies body
You are right it doesn't tell women what they can do with their bodies. It tells them what they can't do.

And actually the law doesn't punish the mother. It punishes the doctor.

There is no Republican War on Women. There is, however, a Prog War against Truth, History and Reality.

Doesn't surprise me. For 4 decades you have been claiming there is no war on the middle class. But look at what has happened since then.

1. You sent our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. This made the American middle class poorer and the rich richer.
2. You give the rich tax cuts and raise our taxes to make up for it. Widening the gap between us and them, making them richer and us poorer.
3. You hired illegals you said to do "jobs Americans won't do", but you hired them to do jobs blue collar Americans will do if they are paid fairly. This has put billions into rich people's pockets and cost the middle class bigly.
4. You sent jobs overseas. This has made rich people investors and CEO's richer but has made the middle class poorer

There are many ways Republicans have waged war on women and the middle class. And yet you are still denying it? Even when faced with the news that Rich Republican White Dudes in Alabama all decided to take womens right to choose away?

You can repeat your nonsense again and again. No one is going to admit them because they are lies.

No one has the right to kill their child. Period. You can pretend all you want. Do all the mental gymnastics in the world to justify thst evil. It's still evil and wrong.

What is evil is white men who have no problem telling women what to do with their bodies. You are the evil that infests this world.

You are right it doesn't tell women what they can do with their bodies. It tells them what they can't do.

Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.
You support Trump. He is a groper & woman assaulter & you don't care.

Trump has taken away work place protections & Republicans were against equal work for equal pay.

Now they try to control what women do with their bodies.

Republicans demand a woman who gets pregnant during rape or incest, carries that fetus full term.

I havent voted for Trump. I might next year. But I voted against him.

I'm just not a dishonest shill who is going to make cheap up. When Trump does good. I support him. When he doesn't I dont.

Just like with Obama. Just like with Bush.

But how I feel about Trump is irrelevant to the thread. There is no war on women. We dont care what the women do with their body.

We care what they do with the childs body.

The fact that you guys cannot be honest is why you are losing this fight

And the woman has no say in it. Only white men. There is indeed a war against women. Republicans didn't give a damn about someone who committed a sexual assault going to the Supreme Court, didn't care about a sexual harasser being nominated for the Fed as well as someone who refused to pay what a judge ordered him to pay to his ex-wife.

The woman has great say in it. She determines who she mates with in almost all cases. She decides whether to keep her child or put it up for adoption.

Women wrote the bill. The governor, a woman, signed the bill.

And its absolutely transphobic that you just assume what gender those legislators identify as
We heard it was 25 white men who signed the bill into law. 2 white men didn't vote. Cowards.

Oh, and this bill is even extreme for the Don.

Asked if abortion early in the pregnancy was murder to the Don, he replied,"What I am saying is this: With caveats – life of the mother, incest, rape. That's where I stand. So, I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. You have to have it with the caveats."

Another dumb fucking Trumpette who doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a bsby.
While I am not sure if I qualify as a "trumpette" or not I am sure I will qualify as the former [d-f] since reading your post has made me feel like one but I will try to disspell all that by pointing out the difference between a baby and a fetus...a baby lives outside the womb while a fetus lives inside the womb...we all good now?

Last edited:

Which leaves them with little choice except to go to a butcher. Is that what Republicans what? Women to go to butchers? Again?

They don't care. Rich people will still be able to get abortions.

Donald Trump has said that "some form of punishment" should be in place for women who have abortions, if the practice was banned.

After strong criticism, he released a statement that only the doctor or practitioner should be punished, not the woman.

It's not the first time he has changed his view on abortion, going from pro-choice in 1999 to pro-life with exceptions today.

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

You can't blame pro choice women for voting for Trump. He said he was pro choice.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

He was either lying now or he was lying back then. I don't think he had a spiritual awakening.

The law says a woman must go through pregnancy. That makes you a liar.

The law says she cant kill the child. I didnt lie about a thing. The law cant force you to be pregnant. Nature does that before the law takes effect.

However you are demonstraing why you will lose. You arent willing to have a real conversation on the topic. You wont accept the truth. You are more concerned with killing the child them you are with healing the mother

What they need is a few copies of the Book of Mormon, Right, Avatar?

:itsok:

Would never hurt

Forum List

Back