🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Compared to no one. Just a list of her accomplishments in her political life.

Here ya go!!

She was married to the Governor of Arkansas
She was married to the President of the United States- one of only 2 to be impeached!! That really is special!!
She served as a Senator from a state she'd never lived in! Carpetbagging is very "presidential" doncha think?
She served as Secretary of State and did nothing while a US Ambassador was murdered.
She had a baby!! And it became an adult!!
She loves the pantsuit!!
She's not afraid to change her hairdo!!! She's Fearless!!
She's inevitable!!

What difference, at this point does it make?!!

:lol:

She's accomplished more than any Republican who runs against her will have, that is a guarantee.

No it isn't. It is a completely worthless hollow untruthful claim.

Nothing more.

Here ya go!!

She was married to the President of the United States- one of only 2 to be impeached!! That really is special!!
She served as a Senator from a state she'd never lived in! Carpetbagging is very "presidential" doncha think?
She served as Secretary of State and did nothing while a US Ambassador was murdered.
She loves the pantsuit!!
She's inevitable!!

She's accomplished more than any Republican who runs against her will have, that is a guarantee.
That would be true if they run someone with no experience, like Obama. No, 2016 amatuer hour will be over.

Here ya go!!

She loves the pantsuit!!
She's inevitable!!

mmm hmmm......you know it!!

She's a lock!! Just like 2008!!

:rofl:

Why would you ask the question if not for comparative reasons? Why would you ask what she's done in politics, when you already know?

It was a simple request. List her accomplishments.

If you can't, then just say so and move on.

She's been a two term Senator and she's been Secretary of State. Didn't you know that?

Hahahaha, if I were you I would have just left the thread. What an embarrassing reply. You got nuthin, you know nuthin & you're not smart enough to realize it and leave. Instead you embarrass yourself with that...

Lol

She's been a two term Senator and she's been Secretary of State. Didn't you know that?

so she got elected and appointed---------now tell us what she actually accomplished in either of those jobs.

but what difference does it make? obozo got the nobel peace prize for getting elected, hillary might as well get one for being an old hag.

What is a Secretary of State supposed to accomplish?

What did Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice accomplish that Hillary didn't?

so she got elected and appointed---------now tell us what she actually accomplished in either of those jobs.

but what difference does it make? obozo got the nobel peace prize for getting elected, hillary might as well get one for being an old hag.

Pretty feeble stuff.

Hahahaha, if I were you I would have just left the thread. What an embarrassing reply. You got nuthin, you know nuthin & you're not smart enough to realize it and leave. Instead you embarrass yourself with that...

Lol

United States Senate career of Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not going to sort out her accomplishments as Senator. You can read it yourself.

Now, since I've answered, you answer,

who are the Republicans most likely to run against her and what are their accomplishments?

Let's start with Rand Paul..

Go.

Here ya go!!

She loves the pantsuit!!
She's inevitable!!

Yep. At this point I have no idea who going to be dumb enough to run against, the same bunch of loser from before? Insanity, pure insanity.

Vice President Biden, for one. or do you honestly believe the man doesn't want to be President?

I'd have no problem running against Mrs Clinton. I highly doubt I'm alone.

Pretty feeble stuff.

Really? Then list the accomplishments of the above Secretaries of State and prove that such a question is meaningful.

Yep. At this point I have no idea who going to be dumb enough to run against, the same bunch of loser from before? Insanity, pure insanity.

Vice President Biden, for one. or do you honestly believe the man doesn't want to be President?

I'd have no problem running against Mrs Clinton. I highly doubt I'm alone.
Can't say that I care about Biden either way.

protected state dept employees from being murdered

reassured our friends of our support and let our enemies know we would not tolerate agreession

upheld the reputation of the USA in the world community

negotiated treaties with other countries

there are 4 things they both did that hillybilly did not do.

Here ya go!!

She loves the pantsuit!!
She's inevitable!!

Has Rand Paul accomplished more than Hillary? Ted Cruz? Marco Rubio? Who else?

Name all the Republicans who might end up running against Hillary Clinton in 2016 and tell us which ones have accomplished more than she has,

and list their accomplishments to prove it.

Lol

United States Senate career of Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not going to sort out her accomplishments as Senator. You can read it yourself.

who are the Republicans most likely to run against her and what are their accomplishments?

Go.

I'm not here to defend or promote anyone. I'm here to respond ON TOPIC.

Lol

Go.

If thats the game, lets start with obama, what had that fool accomplished before you idiots annointed him?

reassured our friends of our support and let our enemies know we would not tolerate agreession

lol, a bunch of drivel. Be specific.

Name all the Republicans who might end up running against Hillary Clinton in 2016 and tell us which ones have accomplished more than she has,

each of them has introduced and passed bills in the congress. each of them has won elections against dem opponents. hillary has lost to her only real opponent------you know, the kenyan messiah.

Lol

Go.

If thats the game, lets start with obama, what had that fool accomplished before you idiots annointed him?

The American people elected him. The normal Americans who thank God outnumber you mutants on the right.

Distractions. Hillary is the topic of the thread. So let's stay on Hillary "the inevitable".

What specific legislation did she sponsor in her 2 terms as Senator, that made life better in the US?

Be specific and provide links.

lol, a bunch of drivel. Be specific.

I was specific, our state dept employees were murdered on her watch, she failed

she and obozo put the muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt and Libya.

she and obozo allowed iran to continue to develop nukes

she and obozo allowed genocide in Syria

Yes, she has a record, and its a record of failure and incompetence. But she did get a lot of frequent flyer miles at taxpayer expense.

Forum List

Back