The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

WOW, you have been holding back on how insane you are, haven't you?
Actually I am only reporting the facts in my usual shorten form....Idiot libs like to pretend that her comments were completely off the wall but there are some kernals of truth in them.

Satellites can start fires and have for a long while.
The Rothchilds like Soros are Psychopaths and would burn down any state to make money. They are both Jewish groups---but evil murdering psychopaths aren't exclusive to jewish heritage.

you've lost yer freakin' mind. If anyone tried to stop it, it was President Trump. It's the Never Trumpers and the democrats who can't stand their money source drying up.
Yeah, Trump has always been the peacemaker. He would never engage in name calling or personal attacks. He is respectful, dignified and professional at all times. He is all about empathy and understanding.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

All anyone has to do is to watch the looting and burning on TV as we see democrat supporters do their early christmas shopping. LOVE that 100% discount!!

You got your draws in a wad becauseof President Trump's mean tweets about the left. Otherwise. A LOT of people like him. He's a damn site better than anything the left has to offer. Otherwise there'd be no illegitimate retard of a president pissing on the floor at the white house right now.

Actually I am only reporting the facts in my usual shorten form....Idiot libs like to pretend that her comments were completely off the wall but there are some kernals of truth in them.

Satellites can start fires and have for a long while.
The Rothchilds like Soros are Psychopaths and would burn down any state to make money. They are both Jewish groups---but evil murdering psychopaths aren't exclusive to jewish heritage.
With all the money we have been throwing at the pentagon we had goddamned better have space lasers. Also you're nuts.

Qanon veronica & betty are nothing but low class performance artists.

boebert's restaurant was cited for health violations, & her husband got busted for flashing his junk at a bowling alley.
Do you want examples of Democratic perverts? Wiener? Katie Hill?

Yeah, Trump has always been the peacemaker. He would never engage in name calling or personal attacks. He is respectful, dignified and professional at all times. He is all about empathy and understanding.

Oh brother...again you don't understand much.

TRUMP WAS A PEACEMAKER. You know this because the world was more peaceful when he was in charge and the riots only took place in lib controlled areas that didn't allow Trump to help them get rid of the problems.

It wasn't the name calling that kept the peace, but that everyone realized that TRUMP is "mean enough" or man enough to thump the fuck out of problem people who attack others. Peace is kept by not being nice---but by making it clear that you will not tolerate an attack. (How come you libs know nothing about how anything really works).

he didnt call American parents domestic terrorists .

A7A38E1E-52F3-4BE3-AEE7-0878CD138722.jpeg

Oh brother...again you don't understand much.

TRUMP WAS A PEACEMAKER. You know this because the world was more peaceful when he was in charge and the riots only took place in lib controlled areas that didn't allow Trump to help them get rid of the problems.

It wasn't the name calling that kept the peace, but that everyone realized that TRUMP is "mean enough" or man enough to thump the fuck out of problem people who attack others. Peace is kept by not being nice---but by making it clear that you will not tolerate an attack. (How come you libs know nothing about how anything really works).
peace through strength is an alien concept to the effeminate left .

Do you want examples of Democratic perverts? Wiener? Katie Hill?

& they were gone, toot sweet. yet, veronica is there.... still...

too bad.

<coughcough dennis hastert, phil giordano, david vitter, coughcough>

Forum List

Back