The Right To Bear Arms

Seriously, y'all 'Safe Space' pussies are gonna have to move to a pussy country like France, England, Belgium, and so on. America's a tough place. It always has been. It's not for the weak and whiny.

Folks have the right to bear arms. If you can't handle that, move to another country. If you don't wanna do that, just quit your whining and go hide in your 'Safe Spaces'. Folks are gonna have their guns. Deal with it.

There is no practical way to disarm the populous. It would require country wide marshal law resulting in a lengthy but temporary police state. The actions required would be much too extreme.

Banning high capacity magazines would require the same extreme measures to be effective. Like firearms, there are too many out there already and in anticipation of a Clinton presidency I am sure they are both flying of the shelves as I write this. Besides, where there is a demand there will always be a supply to fulfill its needs.

The NRA is not an "evil group." They are a group that is concerned with preserving one of our constitutionally guaranteed rights, and they have just as much a right to "lobby" the government as any other group.

If you are going to put down one for lobbying, then you must be against those who lobby for the things that YOU think are important as well. Get real.

Even more than that, the NRA is concerned with teaching gun owners to own and use them safely. And sure, preserving the right to own them is a critical part of that

LOL The NRA is a terrorist organization, it enables the crazy, the criminal and those driven by hate to easily obtain guns. It opposes any and all restrictions on the gun trade and its supporters are they themselves culpable in the deaths of so many innocent human beings.

The NRA has done more for public safety than you ever have. Tens of thousands of kids have been saved from harm because of NRA safety programs. Your propaganda attack on them merely shows you to be the fascist you truly are.

LOL, my opinion is and remains that the NRA enables criminals, the insane, addicts and all around haters easy access to guns. Your little ad hominem does not refute my claim.

There is no doubt safety programs are good and prevent accidents, now the NRA needs to expand safety by figuring out a way to restrict guns to people who have taken such courses, have passed a comprehensive background check and can be denied access to guns and ammo if they commit any future act which would have made guns inaccessible to them, i.e. licensing and registration.

Criminals are not NRA members. NRA members are law abiding citizens. Go ask a gang banger in Chicago, how they are enjoying their NRA membership.

If you aren't informed about something. You look really stupid, trying to pretend you are.

LOL, my opinion is and remains that the NRA enables criminals, the insane, addicts and all around haters easy access to guns. Your little ad hominem does not refute my claim.

Your "opinion" is based on prejudice, ignorance, and outright lies.

There is no doubt safety programs are good and prevent accidents, now the NRA needs to expand safety by figuring out a way to restrict guns to people who have taken such courses, have passed a comprehensive background check and can be denied access to guns and ammo if they commit any future act which would have made guns inaccessible to them, i.e. licensing and registration.

The NRA supports the United States Constitution; you are at war to end it. Naturally you and the NRA clash.

The NRA is not an "evil group." They are a group that is concerned with preserving one of our constitutionally guaranteed rights, and they have just as much a right to "lobby" the government as any other group.

If you are going to put down one for lobbying, then you must be against those who lobby for the things that YOU think are important as well. Get real.

You don't seem to understand the distinction between what is lobbying and what is coercion.

Vote as I say, or we will recruit and fund the campaign of someone who will, is coercion, and that is what the NRA does! It is extorting the vote of a member of a legislature, do my bidding or else.

Government is the only entity in the US with the power of coercion. That is a fascist tool, and look at you the fascist who wants to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA.

Yes, leftists live in hysterical fear of CEOs who can't make them do anything, then they blindly trust government, the only entity that can compel you to do things against your own interest because only they can use guns to compel you to do it

It is a particularly weird form of mental illness. That is for certain. It is astonishing that a thinking person would even attempt to label the NRA as a terrorist organization. They are for keeping guns out of the hands of criminals while fascists like wry here, is all for releasing violent criminals back out into society so that they can commit their terrible crimes. The only terrorist in this thread is wry catcher. And provably so.

A thinking person wouldn't! That is the distinction.

Even more than that, the NRA is concerned with teaching gun owners to own and use them safely. And sure, preserving the right to own them is a critical part of that

LOL The NRA is a terrorist organization, it enables the crazy, the criminal and those driven by hate to easily obtain guns. It opposes any and all restrictions on the gun trade and its supporters are they themselves culpable in the deaths of so many innocent human beings.

The NRA has done more for public safety than you ever have. Tens of thousands of kids have been saved from harm because of NRA safety programs. Your propaganda attack on them merely shows you to be the fascist you truly are.

Note again all you propose is restricting gun access to honest citizens. Not one of your proposals has anything to do with criminals who just buy them illegally. That's why you keep ignoring responses to your stupid ideas

Once again you biases color your judgment. Most guns are sold legally, yet criminals seem to get them too easily as do mass murderers who are (presumably) insane.

Answer this question: How do criminals and the insane get guns?

[

Once again you biases color your judgment. Most guns are sold legally, yet criminals seem to get them too easily as do mass murderers who are (presumably) insane.

There you go with the lies again...

Most guns are sold legally - TRUE

Most criminals get guns legally - NO TRUE

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames or something?

You don't seem to understand the distinction between what is lobbying and what is coercion.

Vote as I say, or we will recruit and fund the campaign of someone who will, is coercion, and that is what the NRA does! It is extorting the vote of a member of a legislature, do my bidding or else.

Government is the only entity in the US with the power of coercion. That is a fascist tool, and look at you the fascist who wants to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA.

Yes, leftists live in hysterical fear of CEOs who can't make them do anything, then they blindly trust government, the only entity that can compel you to do things against your own interest because only they can use guns to compel you to do it

It is a particularly weird form of mental illness. That is for certain. It is astonishing that a thinking person would even attempt to label the NRA as a terrorist organization. They are for keeping guns out of the hands of criminals while fascists like wry here, is all for releasing violent criminals back out into society so that they can commit their terrible crimes. The only terrorist in this thread is wry catcher. And provably so.

Only a fool will believe your statement above.

Do you not know the meaning of the word "enable", and can you not understand why I used it in context of my post. If you disagree, offer a rebuttal, but calling me mentally ill is nothing but a personal attack, and a surrender.

Note again all you propose is restricting gun access to honest citizens. Not one of your proposals has anything to do with criminals who just buy them illegally. That's why you keep ignoring responses to your stupid ideas

I would guess one source could be, the open borders the progressives love so much. The cartels will sell anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, most guns are sold legally, yet most crimes are committed with guns that are obtained illegally.

You call me "biased" yet exactly as I said, you're targeting legal gun owners, not criminals

Only a fool will believe your statement above.

Do you not know the meaning of the word "enable", and can you not understand why I used it in context of my post. If you disagree, offer a rebuttal, but calling me mentally ill is nothing but a personal attack, and a surrender.

:lmao:

You called the NRA a "terrorist organization," yeah, that's pretty mentally ill.

You're out there fighting to disarm honest citizens while doing zero to address criminals.

Thinking we're safer when criminals are armed, and we are not. Yeah, mental ... illness ...

[

Once again, you are either a liar, or cannot read and comprehend (I know you are both)

Never did I say "most criminals get guns legally".

Answer the question I asked, and don't post another straw man, you're not smart enough to pull that off.

HOW DO CRIMINALS AND THE INSANE GET GUNS?

[

Once again, you are either a liar, or cannot read and comprehend (I know you are both)

Answer the question I asked, and don't post another straw man, you're not smart enough to pull that off.

They buy them illegally

icon.jpg

Your Second Amendment rights are not unlimited — never have been and never will be – Applesauce - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

"shall not be infringed" says otherwise.

Yes, most guns are sold legally, yet most crimes are committed with guns that are obtained illegally.

You call me "biased" yet exactly as I said, you're targeting legal gun owners, not criminals

So, if most crimes committed with a gun are obtained illegally, what method(s) does the perp use to obtain the gun?

[

They buy them illegally

So a seller commits a crime too. Yes or no?

I am also a gun lover, but the 2nd Amendment will be changed. It's just a matter of time...
The wording of the 2nd amendment hasn't changed since it was put into the Constitution. Are you saying it will be rewritten.

You're a Constitution hater.

[

Then blame the criminals. They are the ones that do bad things, not an organization that promotes Constitutional rights and firearms safety.

You do understand the difference between the two, don't you? Maybe not.

If you are concerned about the insane then you can blame the Democrats. The Republicans introduced a bills a couple of months ago to strengthen the reporting of the mentally ill into the NICS systems and to provide more funding for NICS but the Democrats voted it down.

I bet you are going to be one of these confused Moon Bats that bitch about the mentally ill having firearms but yet will vote for Democrats that fight against strengthening the system, aren't you?

Forum List

Back