The Right To Bear Arms

Lies and denials won't improve your spin, scumbag. Anyone and everyone can see that you are choking under a mountain of evidence that your un-American views are wrong and indefensible. All proof and principle show that FDR's concentration camps were unwarranted, unconstitutional and immoral. Even most of those caught up in the fervor, fear, and racism of the times later came to admit it was in every sense wrong. That you cannot, more than half a century later, shows that you are stupid and fundamentally un-American (among other things).

That is spin and all your evidence is hindsight.

Was it "hindsight" that before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt's own intelligence agents told him that there was no reason to expect espionage from among the Japanese community? And in FACT there never was. Do you remember that I have provided you with that information several times now, you dishonest fuck?

Was it "hindsight" that during the war volunteers from the Japanese-American community, many right from the concentration camps themselves, formed the unit that became the most decorated in US military history? Ask some boys from Texas about that.

Was it "hindsight" that the Supreme Court and even the scumbag FDR himself had to admit - before the war was over - that the camps were unnecessary and wrong?

Fuck you, you un-American piece of shit.

You are the un-American piece of shit, Asswipe. You want a rational human being to believe that a country heading towards war wouldn't use espionage. How fucking stupid can can a person be? Even the allies were using esponage to find out each others secrets.

Do you think I care what a politician says who is trying to apologize? Did any of that stop FDR from ordering Japanese Internment when he needed to do it? Why was there all that concern about the west coast and not other places? Did you notice the USS Saratoga wasn't repaired in Hawaii? Why is that, asshole, you claim all of Hawaii was a hugh military base?

That's not what US Supreme Court Justices and US Presidents have said. That's more evidence I have given you several times now, you dishonest fuck.

That doesn't change the fact they would have done the same thing under those circumstance.

Not everyone is an evil, un-American piece of shit like you.

I already quoted Supreme Court Justices AT THE TIME, and told you about Ralph Carr, you dishonest fuck.

I've only seen others say it was so. What is the meaning of concentration camps now?

There was no danger of a German invasion.

or an Italian invasion for sure but the tendency to be loyal and spy for your home country was obviously great. Some Italians were rounded up accordingly. I remember how local Italians would make big Sunday meals for Italian prisioner's of war at Camp Drum,NY. To say that some Japs may have been disloyal or contemplated being disloyal would be like saying some Jews would contemplate being disloyal if we went to war with Israel. Its obvious that it is a normal human reaction just as its obvious that the home country would want to take precautions.

We have covered that, but spying requires timely communication and that's why the Japanese were removed from the west coast. The communication has to be sent to a submarine and relayed. Convoys or large movements of troops would have been valuable information on the East Coast.

Japanese on the east coast weren't sent to internment camps. On the east coast they generally just excluded certain people from sensitive areas. They even had the mafia looking for spys. I've read we even had German and Italian enemy nationals that they allowed to live freely, except for those exclusions.

we didn't have many recent German immigrants.

"From 1923 to 1963 the number of German arrivals to America outnumbered those from any other country."

German Immigration

"Between 1820 and 1920 over 5,500,000 emigrated from Germany to the United States. Germany therefore contributed more people than any other country including Ireland (4,400,000), Italy (4,190,000) and Austria-Hungary (3,700,000)."

German Immigration

Your point is stupid. WWI definitely halting German immigration. Prior to WWII, the Germans that showed up were Jews trying to escape the early oppression in Germany. I've already mentioned that Germans were some of the early settlers in the Colonies. Germans are the second largest ethnicity recognized by the people in America.

The point was about German arrivals before WWII that weren't Jews. The Jews weren't going to spy for Hitler. My impression of the Italians back then is they thought Italy was such a hell hole, they were glad to get out and never looked back. More recent immigrants from Italy tend to have better ties with Italy.

'Your'

And I've already taught you that concentration camps are exactly what FDR ordered, you dishonest fuck. If you're afraid of the name maybe you should face up to the FACTS.

So what asshole, I changed a sentence and didn't change a word.

Post where FDR called them concentration camps! I think the point is the Germans probably called their camps concentration camps and that name took on different meaning and you know it. It's disrespectful of all those people who died in concentration camps to make that comparison. It shows you're an asshole.
For Christ sake! It is not disrespectful of anyone to call what you refer to as "internment camps" what they really were. Assigning some kind of imagined degenerate behavior to your opponents is one of those uniquely Liberal debate tactics. It may impress other Libs, but not anyone that has ever had an independent thought.
The camps were a place where Japanese Americans were concentrated in several manageable locations. They likely would have been called Concentration Camps had the term not already been associated with Germany and Jewish internment.

There is no evidence we knew about what was happening in German concentration camps. It is disrespectful to the Jews now when the word concentration camp has taken on a new meaning.

It did happen for many Japanese and some Italians and Germans.

What do you think you are talking about? What "did happen for many Japanese"?

they were rounded up as were fewer Germans and Italians

This is a list of Japanese spies including leaders and commanders of the Japanese Secret Intelligence Services (Kempeitai) in the period 1930 to 1945.

But NO Japanese American was ever convicted of espionage during WWII, as I've noted several times now.

That is spin and all your evidence is hindsight.

Was it "hindsight" that before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt's own intelligence agents told him that there was no reason to expect espionage from among the Japanese community? And in FACT there never was. Do you remember that I have provided you with that information several times now, you dishonest fuck?

Was it "hindsight" that during the war volunteers from the Japanese-American community, many right from the concentration camps themselves, formed the unit that became the most decorated in US military history? Ask some boys from Texas about that.

Was it "hindsight" that the Supreme Court and even the scumbag FDR himself had to admit - before the war was over - that the camps were unnecessary and wrong?

Fuck you, you un-American piece of shit.

You want a rational human being to believe that a country heading towards war wouldn't use espionage.

A rational human being looks at the facts, not his *biased* speculation. There were NO spies, asshole. FDR's own intelligence people told him not to expect any. The real spies were over on the East coast. Japanese Americans instead proved their loyalty to THEIR COUNTRY by fighting with the very greatest of distinction despite what was done to them and their mothers, fathers, babies, sisters, wives, etc. by THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Did any of that stop FDR from ordering Japanese Internment when he needed to do it?

It has been PROVEN that he did NOT "need to do it." He did so anyway because he was a scumbag piece of shit like you. Unlike you, before the war had even ended he recognized that he in FACT did NOT "need to do it." 60+ years later and YOU are too shit-all stupid to see the FACTS that you have been slapped around with for page after page now.

That doesn't change the fact they would have done the same thing under those circumstance.

Not everyone is an evil, un-American piece of shit like you.

I already quoted Supreme Court Justices AT THE TIME, and told you about Ralph Carr, you dishonest fuck.

I've only seen others say it was so. What is the meaning of concentration camps now?

I've already given you the definintion several times now, you dishonest fuck.

The Germans didn't have the navy for it and the Japanese did.

And yet German submarines actually did pull up to our shores and disgorge actual spies, AS OPPOSED TO THE WEST COAST, idiot. I've already presented these facts to you several times, you dishonest fuck.

Is a submarine an invasion, fool?

Is the absence of spies an invasion, fool? You just keep making more and more of an ass of yourself, you un-American douchebag.

the Germans probably called their camps concentration camps .

There it is again. "Probably," "I'm sure,"I have no doubt." all these phrases you rely on when you are talking out your ass and can't support what you are saying.

Why did we call German concentration camps by that term?

I've already given you the DEFINITION of concentration camp several times now, you dishonest fuck. When it was discovered what was going on there, hitler's concentration camps were also rightly called 'death camps' to further specify their evil purpose.

Sorry that the English language is such a challenge for you.

Last edited:
We have covered that, but spying requires timely communication and that's why the Japanese were removed from the west coast.

Wrong, you fucking liar. We've covered this six ways to Sunday and you have been proven wrong at every turn. Do you think just repeating false arguments that have already been blown up in your face will fool anyone, you dishonest fuck?

we didn't have many recent German immigrants.

"From 1923 to 1963 the number of German arrivals to America outnumbered those from any other country."

German Immigration

"Between 1820 and 1920 over 5,500,000 emigrated from Germany to the United States. Germany therefore contributed more people than any other country including Ireland (4,400,000), Italy (4,190,000) and Austria-Hungary (3,700,000)."

German Immigration

Your point is stupid.

I have EXACTLY disproven your stupid assertion. You know, the one you are now trying to run away from? Facts are facts, you idiot.

My impression of the Italians back then is they thought Italy was such a hell hole, they were glad to get out and never looked back. More recent immigrants from Italy tend to have better ties with Italy.

Here's another one for your list: "My impression." You can add that to "I'm sure," and "I'm certain," and "I have no doubt" to the expressions you try to lean on when you are talking out your ass and cannot support a thing you say. Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back