The rise of irreligion is the GOP’s real demographic crisis

Johnson is libertarian not right wing, you hoot.

You are making assertions about "Arena"?

Caught you on your lie omitting almost. You can't weasel enough out of it.

I don't care if you do or not. Tough to be you.

I see you learned to speak tea bag.

Gary Johnson is a right wing libertarian, read his platform idiot. You lied about the military hating the far right, I nailed you, but that isn't saying much since you are a left winger with a personality disorder.

I made a spelling error on Aetna moron and corrected it, so what? Is that what you are reduced to, hitting me for spell check? what a fucking douchebag you are liar. Aetna is pulling out of 11 states, it is a fact, go show otherwise liar.

I know you don't care about my rights asshole, that is why I despise you.

Johnson is a true libertarian who doesn't think government abound impose its will on personal issues like reproductive choice, marriage equality and recreational use of marijuana.
Johnson is no libertarian. You're too left wing to have any idea of what libertarianism is.

Johnson is a real libertarian. Not the foot-stamping, temper tantrum throwing theocrat type.

I honk he's actually too smart for the pretend libertarians.

No matter though. He won't be president. He's too decent for eight-wingers and not government friendly enough for liberals.
So-called marriage equality is not a libertarian thing. Johnson is just red meat for potheads and other drug addicts.

Those are pre-tax losses. Aetna still made a profit.

You have no control over who may move into your neighborhood, none.

ACA has flattened the thirty year curve significantly in health costs.

VA and medicaid and medicare show that government healthcare works well.

All the programs are constitutional; your opinion does not matter.

Post Johnson's campaign platform if you want any cred.

Irreligion brings the end of America and the American dream

why? Are you saying you can't be a happy person or a good person without an invisible pixie in the sky telling you what to do?

so fuck off, and yes I do want a safe space, away from you guys. You guys tell me not to complain, yet you are the party that invented it.

Dude, I don't know how you can call yourself a Star Trek fan and be so intolerant of others...

I can't live anywhere without Obama and his section 8 folks looking at it as being too white, or some asshole wanting to extend tax authority. They want to pump in the human garbage like blacks and immigrants forcing whites to live by them. It is inhumane and immoral to force me to live by people I don't want to.

again, guy, not sure how you can call yourself a Star Trek fan and spew this kind of racist filth.

Those are pre-tax losses. Aetna still made a profit.

You have no control over who may move into your neighborhood, none.

ACA has flattened the thirty year curve significantly in health costs.

VA and medicaid and medicare show that government healthcare works well.

All the programs are constitutional; your opinion does not matter.

Post Johnson's campaign platform if you want any cred.

bullshit, one cannot deduct their way to profits. Post the link to back your claim or admit you lied, I posted my link.

We did before, we had the free market where people like me naturally collected together out of freedom of association. Now you NAZIs are saying that freedom is bad, you want to force people like to live alongside slime, at gov't gunpoint.

ACA projections have been BS since day 1, do we really need to list the broken promises? Insurers are suing and coops closing because it works so damned well. 30 year projections are so laughable that only some sort of brainwashed liberal would use them.

VA etc. 'has shown' that gov't works well? they are in the news as always broken, only some sort of liar would claim they are all well and good

my opinion does matter, I am an American voter, so fuck off NAZI

I did post his platform, are you telling me that you are so incompetent that you can't read and click a link? If you are that ridiculously stupid, go see your doctor about your med plan. Holy shit old man, you are the last person that should be discussing credibility, I showed you to be a liar

I can't live anywhere without Obama and his section 8 folks looking at it as being too white, or some asshole wanting to extend tax authority. They want to pump in the human garbage like blacks and immigrants forcing whites to live by them. It is inhumane and immoral to force me to live by people I don't want to.

again, guy, not sure how you can call yourself a Star Trek fan and spew this kind of racist filth.

I think people should have freedom of association, and as for you not seeing something, don't blame me for your limited mental capacity

why? Are you saying you can't be a happy person or a good person without an invisible pixie in the sky telling you what to do?

so fuck off, and yes I do want a safe space, away from you guys. You guys tell me not to complain, yet you are the party that invented it.

Dude, I don't know how you can call yourself a Star Trek fan and be so intolerant of others...

because they don't tolerate me and they will not leave me alone, the American left wing are NAZIs

"I posted my link. . .". It's from your link.

Your personal opinion of who lives in your neighborhood means nothing.

You failed to respond to "'ACA has flattened the thirty year curve significantly in health costs."

Your personal opinion about "VA and medicaid and medicare" is meaningless.

SCOTUS disagrees with you on the constitutionality of the government programs.

because they don't tolerate me and they will not leave me alone, the American left wing are NAZIs
How do they not leave you alone? You don't get to call somebody a bad name without reprisal.

You failed to respond to "'ACA has flattened the thirty year curve significantly in health costs."

There is noting in my Aetna link that says they deducted their way to profits, nothing. You are blatantly lying again, how do you live with yourself?

My personal opinion about who my neighbors are means nothing? fuck you, you damned NAZI

You failed to provide any data about ACA and flattening the thirty year costs.

My personal opinion about the VA means nothing? then yours does too NAZI, you are not special

SCOTUS can kiss my ass, the right to freedom of assembly is fundamental

How do they not leave you alone? You don't get to call somebody a bad name without reprisal.

just explained it all to you NAZI, ain't repeating myself just because you demand it

I'm saying this nation was Founded by religious men, using religious principles

There is noting in my Aetna link that says they deducted their way to profits, nothing. You are blatantly lying again, how do you live with yourself?

My personal opinion about who my neighbors are means nothing? fuck you, you damned NAZI

My personal opinion about the VA means nothing? then yours does too NAZI, you are not special

Read your links, muppet, and follow them. Your personal opinion about who you neighbors may be and about VA etc and about SCOTUS mean nothing.

But they were not far right evangelical wanks and did not embrace far right socon thinking of today. They were influenced by Enlightenment principles of critical thinking and elucidated discovery using data and observation. They were not the type who would be in Brother Billy Bob Bannon's Sunday School class.

Read your links, muppet, and follow them. Your personal opinion about who you neighbors may be and about VA etc and about SCOTUS mean nothing.

I did read my links, your Aetna lie is not in there. Provide evidence that Aetna made money or admit you lied again.

My opinion means exactly the same as yours, I know you liberal NAZIs think only your ignorant opinion matters, but that isn't so.

I did read my links, your Aetna lie is not in there. Provide evidence that Aetna made money or admit you lied again. My opinion means exactly the same as yours, I know you liberal NAZIs think only your ignorant opinion matters, but that isn't so.
Your nuh uh doesn't work. Aetna made money.

But they were not far right evangelical wanks and did not embrace far right socon thinking of today. They were influenced by Enlightenment principles of critical thinking and elucidated discovery using data and observation. They were not the type who would be in Brother Billy Bob Bannon's Sunday School class.

They knew that men were basically evil and if you gave them political power, they would try to corrupt it and control all human activities

They knew that men were basically evil and if you gave them political power, they would try to corrupt it and control all human activities
Got some info on that, Frank. Not quarreling, I am willing to read.

I think people should have freedom of association, and as for you not seeing something, don't blame me for your limited mental capacity

Oh, wait, you're like ten and you think it was about ray guns...

Uh, guy, how is the left wing bothering you, exactly? I'm kind of curious about this.

Forum List

Back