The risk of income inequality

Again, Walmart can't just pay more, or McDonald's. If Walmart becomes more expensive than other stores that pay less, then Walmart goes out of business, and all those 2.2 Million people they employ, are out of work.

Is that better? Same with McDonald's. And by the way, Walmart pays more than most other places.

See, you seem to get this idea that companies have magic money trees that pay wages. They don't. Every single penny that a company has to pay employees, comes from customers.

Are you willing to pay $20 for a burger at McDonalds? Because that's what it's going to cost to pay Employees $20 an hour.

Look at Norway. McDonald's in Norway pays about $15 an hour.

mcdonald-s-storgata.jpg

That's a McDonald's menu from Norway. Notice the price. About $16 for a big mac.

That's how that works. No business can pay employees more money, than the customer is willing to pay for the product or service.

We're not going to McDs to pay $20 for a burger. Thus the McDonald's either closes, or replaces workers with robots.

Is that better? Either way, the workers are unemployed.

How much government welfare and food stamps, are they going to get when they are earning ZERO from being unemployed? Your minimum wage would make the situation much worse, not better.

They can't afford to pay more while ceo and exec pay skyrockets?

99.999% can flip a burger or push a register button with little or no training.. it is the rare person that can run a successful multi-national corporation

When anyone can do what you do, or you can be replaced by cheap technology that does not have a wage, you don't earn shit.. and rightfully so... your income level is on YOU

And the people who can do it used to get paid 20x the average worker, now it's more like 300x. They could find completely competent people to do the job for less.

The top 10% own more wealth than the bottom 90% combined, is that fair? They own, 90% of the wealth, seems to me, they should be paying 90% of the taxes.

There goes the liberal mind again.. thinking that the wealth owned belongs to someone else or the government.. and completely misunderstanding the difference between wealth and income

This guy never makes a point he just thinks snark and sarcasm are points :lol:

You even ask him What day it is and he'll respond. "Pbbbt Liberals think its thursday not understanding the calender which isnt surprising"

Never has an answer to anything

Fairness is subjective.. you and your ilk think it is fair to confiscate from others and redistribute based on your subjective criteria...

The discussion should never be about fair, but equality... and we do not tax on wealth, nor should we.. but ones with cromag thick skulls cannot grasp that concept... WE TAX ON IMCOME.. a switch to making it about wealth shows how the poster does not understand

99.999% can flip a burger or push a register button with little or no training.. it is the rare person that can run a successful multi-national corporation

When anyone can do what you do, or you can be replaced by cheap technology that does not have a wage, you don't earn shit.. and rightfully so... your income level is on YOU

And the people who can do it used to get paid 20x the average worker, now it's more like 300x. They could find completely competent people to do the job for less.

Other countries do not pay their CEOs anywhere close to what we pay them

and our CEOs are losing international market share

You get to dictate how much a person negotiated for their own compensation when they have a rare skill??

Nice little totalitarian statist you are

You don't have the slightest idea of what a society is or how it functions do you?

Your red herring / ad hominem does nothing to disprove your Marxist point of view. It's there clear as day for all to see. You go with that comrade.

It appears you have no idea what a red herring is either

Well, actually I do. I get you're a product of the public education system, so we'll cut you a break.

But what's really disturbing is that you appear to have no idea what a free society is. March on comrade...:cuckoo:

And that is on the company... not you forcing them to earn less.. or to have more of their earning confiscated for your redistribution schemes thru government

They could find completely competent people to do the job for less.

So you think boards of directors choose to pay more for leadership teams than they need to...just 'cuz?

Wow. I'm guessing you have zero executive business experience. Am I right?

Only to anarchists who still do not accept the fact that they are members of a society

Thank you for demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt what a Marxist fuck you really are.

You don't have the slightest idea of what a society is or how it functions do you?

No he doesn't....

This is a guy that wants to abolish the nws, nasa, ssi, epa, fda and federal disaster aid! Eflatminor, there's a difference between social democratic policies and what you're talking about being Marxist state policies of say cuba, USSR and other such crap holes. Difference is one allows a private sector and economic freedoms...On political side of things they don't allow a fair vote, either.

The reality of it all first world nations; South korea, Taiwan, Germany, Russia, Britain, and even second world nations use a system of government having departments for the society in general. Like weather warning and the advancement of science is within our interest as a nation. Get out of the 18th century is what I am saying!

Last edited:

As long as they're paying their fair share then the ceo's can do what they feel is productive. I am all for the private secter!

Your red herring / ad hominem does nothing to disprove your Marxist point of view. It's there clear as day for all to see. You go with that comrade.

Well, actually I do. I get you're a product of the public education system, so we'll cut you a break.

But what's really disturbing is that you appear to have no idea what a free society is. March on comrade...:cuckoo:

Now you have me curious

Tell us about your free society

You get to dictate how much a person negotiated for their own compensation when they have a rare skill??

Nice little totalitarian statist you are

No I'm arguing they can afford to pay workers more.

Now you have me curious

Pre-constitution consisting of the states between 1881-1887. Weak federal government that really doesn't do nothing. :badgrin: America would be a backwards asshole on this planet if he got his way!

Thank you for demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt what a Marxist fuck you really are.

No he doesn't....

This is a guy that wants to abolish the nws, nasa, ssi, epa, fda and federal disaster aid!

Damn right.

Eflatminor, there's a difference between social democratic policies and what you're talking about being Marxist state policies of say cuba, USSR and other such crap holes. !

"Social democratic policies" are limited to specific enumerated powers in a Constitutional Republic. Any policies that are powers granted to the Federal government, I'm fine with. None that you listed are.

Interesting you describe Marxist states as 'crap holes' while urging we move ever closer to their ideologies. I guess you think a totalitarianism is a bad thing...but a little bit is good. :cuckoo:

Difference is one allows a private sector and economic freedoms...On political side of things they don't allow a fair vote, either.

"Allows"? Again, you appears to have no idea what how a Constitutional Republic works. Our government doesn't "allow" anything...they can only meddle where they are specifically allowed to do so. Otherwise, it's up to the people.

And if you think we have economic freedom, well, you're more delusional that I thought.

The reality of it all first world nations; South korea, Taiwan, Germany, Russia, Britain, and even second world nations use a system of government having departments for the society in general. Like weather warning and the advancement of science is within our interest as a nation. Get out of the 18th century is what I am saying

Interesting you get to define what is a first and second world nation. I reject your definitions.

Further, isn't it interesting that America managed to build the strongest nation in the history of the world with more wealth and economic influence where our poorest citizens are considered rich by world standards...all with this 18th century idea of free markets and free minds?

But I'm sure you and your collectivist buddies know better...:doubt: Yea, pass.

Now you have me curious

It's called a Constitutional Republic where government is limited to specific enumerated powers beyond which they cannot meddle.

Look into it sometime comrade.

Now you have me curious

Pre-constitution consisting of the states between 1881-1887. Weak federal government that really doesn't do nothing. :badgrin: America would be a backwards asshole on this planet if he got his way!

Hold on...did you just suggest the years 1881 to 1887 were "pre Constitution"?

Oh...my...God. Are you really that ignorant?

Forum List

Back