The Rittenhouse Verdict

He should beat that creepy cracka......what could go wrong?

Well, quite a lot if you let a creepy guy on ADHD drugs and a criminal record patrol your neighborhood as a neighborhood watchman.

Actually, what he was talking about was making sure our boys didn't fucking overreact and have a Kent State situation happen. This was only about a decade after THIS happened.

View attachment 577039

Then we need to government to open some or require the big chains to service those areas.

Actually, they also charged ridiculous prices, sold expired product by changing the dates, etc. There are also untrue rumors that floated around they were getting special government loans to set up these stores. That's why they were an easy target for looters.

There wouldn't have been a riot if a thug cop hadn't shot a man in the back seven times. But you are quick to dismiss that. And, no shooting someone because they lit a dumpster on fire is not an appropriate response.

Well, I'm not a member of a racist cult like you are, so there's that.

Frankly, I don't get worked up over property. Property can be replaced, lives cannot.
I can’t even begin to address the things you got wrong. All I’ll say is you never get anything right.

Well, quite a lot if you let a creepy guy on ADHD drugs and a criminal record patrol your neighborhood as a neighborhood watchman.

That's great!!!

How'd it work out for the juvenile delinquent?

You mean after Zimmerman stalked him across the neighborhood? For all he knew, Zimmerman was a creepy child molester.
Let me see if we have this correct. Is it your stance that a fully grown young man walking the streets of a neighborhood after dark is justified in hiding behind some bushes and attacking another man from concealment because the other man MIGHT be a "creepy child molester"? And further, is it your belief that a fully grown 17 year old young man should fear a "creepy child molester"? Is that your actual belief?

Because there are a lot of stupid liberals out there and stupid politicians who let them.

Yes, it's stupid to get upset about police misconduct.

The same right wingers who scream when the government tells people to get their shots are the same ones who think it's fine for the police to shoot unarmed black people for minor infractions.

1639997104606.png

Let me see if we have this correct. Is it your stance that a fully grown young man walking the streets of a neighborhood after dark is justified in hiding behind some bushes and attacking another man from concealment because the other man MIGHT be a "creepy child molester"? And further, is it your belief that a fully grown 17 year old young man should fear a "creepy child molester"? Is that your actual belief?

17 years old... still legally a child.

Also there were no bushes to hid behind, this was the first lie they caught Zimmerman at.

He stalked a kid, got into a fight with him instead of, oh, I don't know, identify himself as Neighborhood Watch (which he wasn't), and when that kid kicked his sorry pudgy ass, he shot him in cold blood.

The same right wingers who scream when the government tells people to get their shots are the same ones who think it's fine for the police to shoot unarmed black people for minor infractions.

View attachment 577708

Also there were no bushes to hid behind, this was the first lie they caught Zimmerman at.

He stalked a kid, got into a fight with him instead of, oh, I don't know, identify himself as Neighborhood Watch (which he wasn't), and when that kid kicked his sorry pudgy ass, he shot him in cold blood.

How many Louis Vuitton smash and grabs will fix police misconduct?
How many burned car dealerships? I need some free Nikes....will that end police misconduct?

He stalked a kid,

Followed a perp.

Also there were no bushes to hid behind,

So where did he hide?

when that kid kicked his sorry pudgy ass, he shot him in cold blood.

Shot the criminal in the chest.

View attachment 577708

Your warped interpretation, but not the court's, so quit spinning.

Physically a fully grown adult. You seem to keep forgetting that.
So Trayvon just walked up to him and attacked him? Is that what you believe?
You weren't paying attention in the trial, were you?

How many Louis Vuitton smash and grabs will fix police misconduct?
How many burned car dealerships? I need some free Nikes....will that end police misconduct?

Good question.. Rich White people only care about racial justice when black people break their stuff... so maybe a few more smash and grabs are in order.

Followed a perp.

Shot the criminal in the chest.

A black kid coming home from the store is a criminal? Yup, this is why you have riots.

Zimmerman had been creeping around in the dark with his gun for months.. .. and was too fucking stupid to identify himself.

Forum List

Back