The Sham Trial Against Trump

Then you should have just stopped there and read up about it before making the idiotic thread title.
I did read up on it. The whole thing is kangaroo. Why don't they just get the kangaroo over with, rule against Trump and then we can have a real fair trial on appeal?

I did read up on it. The whole thing is kangaroo. Why don't they just get the kangaroo over with, rule against Trump and then we can have a real fair trial on appeal?
You clearly.know nothing about it. That's why you can't make any arguments. You just make shit up, get debunked, then make more shit up. Like you just did.

You don't understand that:
Trump's team asked for no jury.

Trump during depositions pleaded the 5th over 400 times... That is to say if he answered the question he could incriminate himself.

The Judge found him guilty on the evidence which was overwhealming. It is in black and white with Trump's signature on it...
Trump in detail explained why he protected himself by using the 5th amendment.

You clearly.know nothing about it. That's why you can't make any arguments. You just make shit up, get debunked, then make more shit up. Like you just did.
Please, stop your whining. And you can't defend your own claims at all.

I asked for a citation to a law (or regulation as it were) and you sent me a link to every regulation and basically said "it's in there somewhere". Maybe you didn't go to college, but that's not how citations work.
You allege you went to college, yet you can't read the laws of the USA? I honestly thought you could read such material

Somebody really needs some attention.

The next time one of these low IQ cry babies actually attempts an argument to back up one of their claims about this case will be the first time.

Forum List

Back