The Shaman is lucky

Hmmm? Was he charged with attempting to overthrow the government?

This guy has a history of mental illness, so naturally, they offer him prison time instead of treatment.

Most of the Capitol Mob are probably mentally ill.

Most of the Capitol Mob are probably mentally ill.
6GtBlib.jpg

They should appeal, he has mental problems and did nothing to a warrant a 41 month sentence. The crazed Liberals on this thread of course want blood because nothing is more important than their politics.
Nah, bullshit. Some people just respect the rule of law and expect justice when they're broken. He got his due process. Nothing political about it.

This op?

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison for role in US Capitol riot
What other OP is there in this thread you fucking moron? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Headline isn't a quote from the judge, Simpleton. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

The judge mentioned QAnon many times in his 35 page decisions, which you admitted you were too lazy to read, even though I posted the link to one of them.
You have been unable to cut and paste anything to back up your bullshit.

Get back to me when you can, Halfwit,.

Yeah none of the right wing nut jobs believed me when I said these traitors were going to get significant sentences. So I dont expect any of them to show their faces in here. Just wait until we get to the more serious crimes.
Nope..they just pivot to some other talking point..like "no one was charged with insurrection" and "no one was trying to overthrow the govt." and the like. BTW..I agree with that...as an insurrection, it was a bust. Anyone who thinks these fools could plan such an undertaking...is crazy.
I would point out that to the people who are going to do the time..hard time....that it hardly matters..this point of insurrection or no insurrection. They're still locked down. Most will do solitary/pc...given the racial makeup of our prisons.

Play stupid games..win stupid prizes.

A post so idiotic that it deserves special mention..kudos Q-bert~
other stupid things Progressives believe:
  • Trump was a dictator
  • Biden got 81,000,000 legitimate votes
  • Obama knows the law
  • Michelle is a biological woman
  • Turning the government against political enemies is not Fascism

You are getting your cultist delusion from paid liars who are paid to lie to willing sockpuppet troll cultists like you. Sorry.

When your fantasies collide with reality (which I imagine happens nearly daily), do you ever consider the fact that you don't know what the hell you are talking about? Try it sometime.

Lol. Triggered.

Tumblin Tumbleweed Yeah......uh huh......nothing political about sicking half of the FBI on the Capitol tourists. One head case wearing fur and horns set all of you Trump haters into a frenzy. :auiqs.jpg:
That's right, there is nothing political about it. Only a cultist would think otherwise.. If anything, we should be questioning why they were not gassed and hogtied on that very day. If there are any politics at play, that's where you will find them.

That's right, there is nothing political about it. Only a cultist would think otherwise.. If anything, we should be questioning why they were not gassed and hogtied on that very day. If there are any politics at play, that's where you will find them.

Nothing political about it, eh? So why haven't we seen the same vigilance against those who were attacking a federal courthouse for THREE FUCKING MONTHS?

Forum List

Back